myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So close to the record, then mr gybe and Iso had to come in and ruin the streak.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Top NSA Veterans Expose Shocking History of Illegal US Spying

Top NSA whistleblowers Bill Binney, NSA Technical Director (1965 - 2001) & Kirk Wiebe, Senior NSA Analyst (1975 -- 2001), discuss the history behind the NSA's illegal spying both domestically and abroad, as well as their experience as witnesses to the agency's transformation into an unconstitutional surveillance apparatus following the events of 9/11 and the FBI's determination to crack down on their dissent.

Posted June 05, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5e-ymbRF4#t=1226

gee a whole 10,000 have seen this, where is that liberal media...

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Published on Mar 19, 2014
Host and founder of the Young Turks, Cenk Uygur, discussing why he left his job at MSNBC, the corporate media's superficial coverage of news events and the recipe for success in alternative media. WATCH FULL EPISODE here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fipy8ChZ6Q

http://youtu.be/V0iVpouaZeM

so again as he points out while replacing a fired employee he is in no time setting records for his timeslot. Including he was beating Fox at the 18-26 year olds (not the 18-80 fox still beat him big time) which again to beat Fox in any demographic is amazing in such a short time. But he was removed. The right wingers tell us that this is impossible that a corporation would never remove a top rated show. Well they did this will Bill Mahr on ABC with his politically incorrect show, Mahr a libertarian was gaining a large audience.

again Cenk tells it as it is the right wing corporatist who own the media shut his successful prime time slot down in record time.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
Well they did this will Bill Mahr on ABC with his politically incorrect show, Mahr a libertarian was gaining a large audience.

Hooray! Two seconds after Bill Maher's show was cancelled the world became a better place. The fact that anyone could stomach that snivelling twerp was beyond comprehension. His condescending, arrogance did more to compensate for his Napolean complex than actually entertain anyone. That sound that emanated from his mouth was the equivalent to finger nails on a chalkboard.

Well occasionally he had guests who weren't as vile as him. Check this out, though it may not agree with your educational prejudiced flawed theories:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YhhMHdNY
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR r u kidding ?
Maher went to HBO where he was more successful, and as funny as ever. He is one one of the sharpest political pundits in the biz, and funny as hell. I love seeing conservatives hate of john Stewart and bill maher, it means they are doing something right.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong! I love Stewart, he makes his points without being arrogant. As soon as Maher looses ground in a debate he talks over the guest not giving them a chance to get a word in edge wise, and cranks his arrogance into overdrive. He mistakes quantity of words with quality on content. Colbert and Stewart are just funny while still humble.
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
...he talks over the guest not giving them a chance to get a word in edge wise, and cranks his arrogance into overdrive...

Apparently, he took a page from the Hannity-O'Reilly-Coulter-Malkin-Rove training manual of good grace and civilized behavior.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, bajaDean and Mike Rowe's guidance councilor share the same ignorant prejudice that has created a skills and jobs deficit that have only added to the economic strain. I guess that is one thing he can't blame on trust funders. I guess one could conclude that his attitude has helped to create more low paying crap jobs thereby enabling trust fund big box corporations to prosper.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maher does sound more like Fox talking heads these days. I rarely see it but enjoyed him reading the 2nd Amendment to some NRA guys who had just explained that it gave them a lot of rights which in fact were not mentioned.
They were speechless.
Guess they had lost track of the actual Constitution.
Getting more usual in the fake media.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Well they did this will Bill Mahr on ABC with his politically incorrect show, Mahr a libertarian was gaining a large audience.

Hooray! Two seconds after Bill Maher's show was cancelled the world became a better place. The fact that anyone could stomach that snivelling twerp was beyond comprehension. His condescending, arrogance did more to compensate for his Napolean complex than actually entertain anyone. That sound that emanated from his mouth was the equivalent to finger nails on a chalkboard.

Well occasionally he had guests who weren't as vile as him. Check this out, though it may not agree with your educational prejudiced flawed theories:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YhhMHdNY

I have to say I liked Mahr a lot more with Politically Incorrect, (i agree he is now doing a funny part, but we have Stewart and Colbert that are better) I liked the other format that was not trying to be a funny fest, just debate.. The format was much better.

Always two liberals and two real right wingers. One of the liberal was generally a hollywood persona. I was actually amazed at how politically knowledgeable the Holleywooders were in general.

I actually liked the right wingers that would come on like Ann Coulter (can not stand her when there is no one to point out her ignorance) and some of the major religious people like Jerry Falwell. I think Falwel continued on his present format. Maher the libertarian would not get as involved in the debates in the old format, he just put the questions to them and they were very civil.

I had to tape it with a vcr because it was on too late. But the issue was they removed him when his show was getting very popular at a buried late night timeslot and ONLY removed him for political reasons. Because he was not right wing. I really miss that old format.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 124 of 277

Jump to: