myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why We Should All Fear Government
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keycocker, Not 1 currently enlisted officer has said Boo about Bergdahl. There is a good reason for this. They will be fired, lose their income, and possibly some benefits.

But there is a long line of men who served with him who want him court marshaled. In fact, from what I read, all former members of his unit feel the same way.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gybe has invented a whole scenario explaining the thinking motives and actions he has cherry picked from the media.
He knows absolutely nothing about their deliberations.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good slam on Obama even if you don't have any.
I did them same with him for a while to give him a chance to enjoy his own style of comment.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
from what I read, all former members of his unit feel the same way.

Six of them sat side by side as they were asked "Who among you believe he deserted?"

Every hand went up.

"Who has ANY doubts that he deserted?"

Not one.

There's even a classified investigation made and reported by clandestine boots on the ground saying he not only deserted (a capital offense in wartime) his military post but defected to the Taliban, a worse crime.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His commanding officers clearly have stated that the other deaths had little or nothing to do with his actions.

Those who say they do have no info at all on the subject, such as the new Joe the Plumber characters currently living high on saying the guy is a traitor, something they could not possibly know.
The man in charge at the time is no longer in the service.
The General in charge Mchrystal sp? followed it closely and says the political hacks are inventing the causes of deaths.
The fake media is blaming every single death in a dangerous war zone on one guy. They are blaming an attack expected for a month on the man going missing a few days before.
Soldiers are not well informed on the reasons for military strategy from above but they hope you don't know that.
Amazing you never heard that on the conservative media.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the importance of attacking Obama on every front but when it includes trying a POW in the media I would like to cast a fond farewell to the Constitution and everything it stands for.
The Teas in particular should be struck by lightning for their shameful part in this.
They should read that constitution instead of piously waving in the faces of Dems.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only getting more comical as time moves on. Chicken Little would be proud of Republicans these days. At every opportunity they run out screaming that the sky is falling. Unbelievably, President Obama and his administration are always somehow at the root of things and worthy of blame and disdain.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Bergdahl. Yet another poorly constructed Administration fiasco. Their collective incompetence is truly alarming.

Would you feel that way if he was your kid gybe?

Let the Rethugs jump on the scandal machine....what a joke.

In other news, the Obama Bull RAGES ON!!!!! Thats the kind of collective incompetence I like.
FYI- "Leave NO soldier behind".....period.

Last edited by boggsman1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
jpbassking wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Bergdahl. Yet another poorly constructed Administration fiasco. Their collective incompetence is truly alarming.

Would you feel that way if he was your kid gybe?

I will say this much JP. Between 6 and 14 other mothers children died looking for the deserter. Now, I'm not excited about indefinite detention either. And, I think our government for the last 13 years has tried to alarm us over throwbacks to the dark ages, in order to keep the war going.

But, the whole thing seems bogus. We never seem to get the same story from the left and right. But in this case, it seems he was a deserter. At least 6 young men died for him. Better men than him. Now 5 Taliban generals will continue killing. Probably in the middle east. (let's hope not here)

So far, everyone from his platoon (not on active duty) want him court marshalled. Some want him executed! That tells you something.

Bard..please. Can we wait and see if your Fox News scripted response is actually true. In regards to the 5 talibans we released...does it really move the needle? There are millions of anti-West terrorists floating around the middle east, does five more rats matter? please.
bufferankle22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i couldn't agree more tbh, its there fault for all the mental health issues that go around to mainly manic depression
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops ... old post. But what the hell ...
summertime wrote:
the cost of gov. assistance programs (welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, permanent disability, (soon- add-Obamacare) is nothing compared to military costs...

You're kidding, I presume. Google the federal spending allocations and you'll find that, by any measure, defense/military costs are but a small percentage -- something like 1/4 to 1/3 depending on definitions -- of government assistance programs costs. Besides, we can get by without welfare, but without robust military defense and offense capabilities, our nation and thus the free world we support will cease to exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 35 of 63

Jump to: