myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Today, June of 2014, where is the racism? Sterling was getting a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP last month. Now he's getting spanked and humiliated.

There are more Hispanic students in the UC system in California than whites today. When you add foreign (Chinese etc) whites are a small minority today. White privilege is over.

Events of 50 years ago are important. But events today are more important. IMO, liberal policies have destroyed black communities far more than some buck tooth rednecks spouting off. Like I've said before. IN 50 YEARS THIS NATION WILL BE BROWN. This is an unstoppable trend.

And finally, please don't "Uncle Tom" the millions of black conservatives who now realize that our 1st black president should have been a conservative.

I assume you have lived such a sheltered life you have never understood the "golden rule"....

Again the walmart trust fund kids by themselves have more wealth than 41% of americans put together.

can you document the statement of the millions of the black conservatives and what they think. Or are you just a right wing delusional or a liar?

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just look up Black Tea Party, or Black conservatives. I hope your head doesn't explode!

They are sick of the condescending white liberal puke. They feel like they can do it on their own. (Like nature intended)

You on the other hand don't think they can do it on their own. (which is the ultimate in prejudice)
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Just look up Black Tea Party, or Black conservatives. I hope your head doesn't explode!

They are sick of the condescending white liberal puke. They feel like they can do it on their own. (Like nature intended)

You on the other hand don't think they can do it on their own. (which is the ultimate in prejudice)

speaking of doing it on their own as nature intended, it must have been way past your pay grade, did the walmart kids do it on their own? How about the trust fund Koch brothers? trust funders Olin, trust funders, Hunt brothers, trust funder, Coors, trust funders Mellon Scaife, and so on... didn't I give a list of about 40 or so of them before that are all actively politically rabid..

please you cited what millions thought. Please show me the millions of blacks from those sites believe what you think. See taking what one person says that is a conservative black and equating to a fictional delusion you have does not equate to the real world. But again just asking you to prove such an outlandish delusional number. Do you see a pattern here, a delusional number by you. Again I do not believe such stupid irresponsible things that right wingers say. Remember there were weapons of mass destruction that were not there but to date the delusional right wingers have a significant amount of believers.

yep right wingers are such victims in this world. just a few of them have more wealth than 41% of americans from being trust fund kids, gee taxes must be too high for them to have to cut back on having record amounts of money and growth.

Yes I do believe it takes a village or slavery for a business to succeed. Our country build itself on savery. And now in the world if you are not a natural resource rich country you excel by how? by having the dumbest population? or educating your population. well look at the others that are kicking our ash now. education is free and honored. Where to right wingers educated people are bad, and not honored. Bad to be a university professor. Wow a freebe and they are kicking our ashes in many if not most metrics for standard of living.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is where Bush's buddy Putin spits in the eye of the Bush lies to the world.....

http://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2014/06/05/russian-troops-ukraine-got-any-proof-putin-best-quotes-from-french-media-talk.html

On Ukraine, its sovereignty and Russian troops:

The ongoing crisis in Ukraine has been occupying the center of international attention since the end of last year. While the coup-appointed government in Kiev is carrying out a military crackdown on the southeast of the country, the US said that Russian troops are allegedly involved in the crisis and they have proof of that.

“What proof? Why don’t they show it?” Putin told French media.

“The entire world remembers the US Secretary of State demonstrating the evidence of Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction, waving around some test tube with washing powder in the UN Security Council. Eventually, the US troops invaded Iraq, Saddam Hussein was hanged and later it turned out there had never been any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. You know – it’s one thing to say things and another to actually have evidence.”

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://aattp.org/caught-on-tape-vile-racist-woman-spews-hateful-slurs-in-front-of-children-video/

Quote:
If you have ever wondered if racism still exists in America…just watch this. Apparently, this African American gentleman starting his vehicle spooked a woman’s child–you know, because a vehicle starting can do that sometimes. The woman responded by calling him a “n*gger.”

http://youtu.be/gqdCWpUmP-Y

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/RMBTP

These are some of my friends....And others below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/RMBTP

These are some of my friends....And others below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans

Frederick douglas died when? 1895

ok so in the history of the USA you have been able to find about 260 black conservatives...

Note this is a bit less than the millions you claimed, but again I doubt you can tell me that Douglas thought that about Obama.

And next your link of friends, how many conservative blacks are there at that site, 15 or 20...?

We are falling very short of the millions you say hate Obama...

Obama is a stellar human and great example of a human. He just so happens to be black too. Speaking of doing it on his own... He did it on his own......... as nature intended......... no sugar trust fund daddy...

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your wiki source

since you cited the webpage with douglas as a conservative, and this is a racism and slavery was what he was born into

Life as a slave

Quote:
Douglass around 29 years of age.
Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey was born into slavery in Talbot County, Maryland, (on the state's Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay), and was named by his mother, Harriet Bailey. The plantation was located between Hillsboro[10] and Cordova. His birthplace was likely his grandmother's shack east of Tappers Corner (38.8845°N 75.958°W) and west of Tuckahoe Creek.[11][12] Years later, after escaping to the North, he took the surname Douglass, having already dropped use of his two middle names.

The exact date of Douglass' birth is unknown. He later chose to celebrate it on February 14.[3] The exact year is also unknown (on the first page of "Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave", he stated: "I have no accurate knowledge of my age, never having seen any authentic record containing it.")[10][13] He spoke of his earliest times with his mother:

"The opinion was ... whispered that my master was my father; but of the correctness of this opinion I know nothing.... My mother and I were separated when I was but an infant.... It [was] common custom, in the part of Maryland from which I ran away, to part children from their mothers at a very early age.
"I do not recollect ever seeing my mother by the light of day. ... She would lie down with me, and get me to sleep, but long before I waked she was gone."[14]

After this early separation from his mother, young Frederick lived with his maternal grandmother, Betty Bailey. His mother died when Douglass was about ten. Meanwhile, at age seven, he was separated from his grandmother and moved to the Wye House plantation, where Aaron Anthony worked as overseer.[15] When Anthony died, the boy was given to Lucretia Auld, wife of Thomas Auld, who sent him to serve Thomas' brother Hugh Auld in Baltimore.

When Douglass was about twelve years old, Hugh Auld's wife Sophia started teaching him the alphabet, although Maryland state law prohibited teaching slaves to read. Douglass described her as a kind and tender-hearted woman, who treated the boy the way one human being ought to treat another. When Hugh Auld discovered her activity, he strongly disapproved, saying that if a slave learned to read, he would become dissatisfied with his condition and desire freedom

Quote:
When Douglass was hired out to William Freeland, he taught other slaves on the plantation to read the "New Testament" at a weekly Sunday school. As word spread, the interest among slaves in learning to read was so great that in any week, more than 40 slaves would attend lessons. For about six months, their study went relatively unnoticed. While Freeland remained complacent about their activities, other plantation owners became incensed about their slaves being educated. One Sunday they burst in on the gathering, armed with clubs and stones, to disperse the congregation permanently.

In 1833, Thomas Auld took Douglass back from Hugh ("[a]s a means of punishing Hugh," Douglass later wrote). Thomas Auld then sent Douglass to work for Edward Covey, a poor farmer who had a reputation as a "slave-breaker." He whipped Douglass regularly and nearly broke him psychologically. The sixteen-year-old Douglass finally rebelled against the beatings and fought back. After Douglass won a physical confrontation, Covey never tried to beat him again.[18]

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja, Who do you think built Walmart? They just did things better.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Baja, Who do you think built Walmart? They just did things better.

His name was Sam Walton.... He is dead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 54 of 457

Jump to: