myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
At least I smell something. They say a skunk can't smell his own stink....can you?

your stench is smelt around the world....

in my case at least I have a brain too and use it, and people pay me for using it, and gee was tested to top 1% of math logic. How about you? Got math? Anybody ever hire you for your brain abilities, ever demonstrate using it, not nail pounding or wrenching... ya they take a brain but the real stuff that takes real effort and work... you know number crunching advanced logic.

yes I understand how right wingers hate educated people... and prefer them folksy dumb people like palin, reagan, bush.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya man, you ARE the best! That broken record affirmation you keep playing for us will one day have you convinced it's the truth.

I don't seem to hang out with these "folksy" people you've assumed, well maybe a couple, but mostly educated professional types, but none of them seem to exude your level of ignorance.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Ya man, you ARE the best! That broken record affirmation you keep playing for us will one day have you convinced it's the truth.

I don't seem to hang out with these "folksy" people you've assumed, well maybe a couple, but mostly educated professional types, but none of them seem to exude your level of ignorance.

Yes I am confident you have multiple personalities, it is apparent here...

you can not handle the truth............ you can only handle your stench and you wallow in it...

Go troll where someone likes you. As we can see you added nothing to the debate/topic as usual.... like clockwork.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have to thank you for providing your brand of comic relief to what would otherwise have been a very boring day in the office.

I did learn something from this thread today, so I guess it wasn't all a waste. Apparently there are biased media sources to fuel the rabid fringe of angry old white men of all political persuasions.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I do have to thank you for providing your brand of comic relief to what would otherwise have been a very boring day in the office.

I did learn something from this thread today, so I guess it wasn't all a waste. Apparently there are biased media sources to fuel the rabid fringe of angry old white men of all political persuasions.

rolling on the floor laughing ... you learned hahahahahahah way to funny, that is why you could not get an formal education you are not capable of it.

talking about comic relief... from a troll of all things...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really are one to never disappoint. You're the moral equivalent of the racists you rightfully have such disdain for. Your notable arrogant notion of supremacy based on others education compared to your egotistical perceived intellect bares a strong resemblance to the nature of the prejudicial bigotry of racists. Racism may have a different impact on society, but the root of the problem lies in the same mentality which you consistently display. One could assume by the nature of your comments that those who are less educated than yourself should be slaves and servants to those whom you would feel are educationally worthy. The reality is that this level of inequality already DOES exist, perhaps due to those who share your attitude and other driving forces.

While you seem to have convinced yourself that I was, am, will never be capable of obtaining a higher level of education, I can assure you that is not the case. In fact, I was accepted, enrolled, courses chosen, and pulled the plug at the last minute on university to pursue something I found that I loved doing instead. I will agree that training of any type and a university education is an obvious advantage, but it does not define a persons potential, though I'm sure it must make you crazy that I, one of your potential slaves, succeeds and prospers despite your prejudices.

Sorry if my "6th grader reader/logic level" has to hold a light to your prejudice, but maybe you couldn't see past your superiority complex to notice for yourself. Perhaps the main difference between racists and yourself is that racism has a different stigma attached.....you know, kind of like crack addicts and windsurfers, we're all addicts with different vices.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR, A question...........if you encounter someone on the street who is clearly mentally disturbed, ranting and raving irrationally and proclaiming he is a genius despite all the evidence to the contrary, would you a) engage in a conversation with him, or b) move on and not waste your time? If the answer is b), why would you make a different decision here? My advice, don't waste your time.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta chuckle. I posted those sentiments and advice when you and the others still arguing with these loons appeared here a few years ago. History repeating itself, over and over and over and over and ... .
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
RR, A question...........if you encounter someone on the street who is clearly mentally disturbed, ranting and raving irrationally and proclaiming he is a genius despite all the evidence to the contrary, would you a) engage in a conversation with him, or b) move on and not waste your time? If the answer is b), why would you make a different decision here? My advice, don't waste your time.

exactly why I scroll past Isobars posts..
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Mr idiot....

One of my strengths is the ability to hire/find people who know what they are doing. Because of that I have never fired a person in my life, though there was one I should have. He came from a defense contractor so he was a right winger and had a very nice resume, but he was good but not a star. IE I know talent when I see examples like this. Do you? I may not be a genius because I have met many from national labs including my father and know I am not in their league, plus had a few fraternity brothers that graduated number 1 and 3 at that time the number one or two ranked university in the USA/world.

Now again wouldn't you agree trolling is a serious sickness. And as I have pointed out to an individual they are trolling, they do not show examples of why it is not trolling. Just like your jump in here without showing facts to your analysis, it is a trolling post. Do you believe your post if shown to a court of jurists would be considered a trolling post? If you can not determine that I believe you clearly with this example are as what you have claimed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 122 of 277

Jump to: