myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
New to Forum from New Hampshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyMcClure1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: New to Forum from New Hampshire Reply with quote

I am a life-long lake windsurfer who is looking to take it to the next level on the ocean. I'd love to connect with a group to get questions answered and learn from. Are there any members of the forum who sail on the NH coast or Mass north shore? Question
WaterKook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy I started windsurfing on Pleasant Lake up in New London NH (Also on Sunapee). But I would drive down to Hampton Beach and sail the State Park just North of the bridge sometimes. Also would sail at the wall in North Hampton Beach. That was in the mid - late 80's!!!
Not sure what the seen is now. I moved to Cape Cod in 1995.

Hampton Beach in the 80_s.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  7605 Time(s)

Hampton Beach in the 80_s.jpg

ruffus22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is still a small group of locals left here on the NH seacoast that sail the ocean and when I say small I mean like 1 or 2. more guys sail the harbor on a Westerly, ocean is not a big crowd pretty much a solo mission but awesome conditions anytime it is NE. Like today, I didn't get out this morning but it would have been great.
Ugly_Bird

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: New to Forum from New Hampshire Reply with quote

AndyMcClure1 wrote:
I am a life-long lake windsurfer who is looking to take it to the next level on the ocean. I'd love to connect with a group to get questions answered and learn from. Are there any members of the forum who sail on the NH coast or Mass north shore? Question

AndyMcClure, hi and welcome to forum!

Where in NH you are?
Likewise I'm a life-long lake windsurfer who tries to spend as much time on the local lakes as can: Mascoma (N, NW, SE days) and Sunapee (S, SW days). Unfortunatelly I cannot much commit to going to the ocean but would be more than happy to sail with you on the lakes.

Andrei.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: