myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
To those who feel the military are your indentured slaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just devoted a whopping 50 or 60 seconds to skimming everyone else's responses, in case anyone else posted an honest fact, issue, or question worthy of (rational) comment.
I needn't have bothered.
Insomnia? Really? It's not even on the VA's approved disability list, despite its very high death toll.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...have publicly announced my intent to make gory headlines when and if that becomes better than living and the state refuses to humanely assist."

Wow, what does that mean?
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"...have publicly announced my intent to make gory headlines when and if that becomes better than living and the state refuses to humanely assist."
Headlines? Like a public event?
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler said:
Quote:
techno900, just curious. You have anyhing to say about isobars' comments?

I did comment about gas on a fire, but in addition, there are couple of posters on the forum that seem to think that the more words one writes, the stronger the argument. That may be true for those that are board with life and have absolutely nothing better to do, but I find it laborious to wade through all the adjectives, so much of it gets ignored. Iso is one of these posters.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

board? or bored? I'm board with life, but if I cant windsurf, then I'm bored with life.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
...I find it laborious to wade through all the adjectives, so much of it gets ignored. Iso is one of these posters.

Interesting. I thought you guys were cut from the same fabric.

Maybe even woven on the same loom.

You're the weft, he's the warp. Definitely warped.

But.............. on reflection, maybe you're not weft.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
I find it laborious to wade through all the adjectives, so much of it gets ignored. Iso is one of these posters.

I write for readers interested in the topic; everyone else is free to read less or none. I even divided my last long post into on- and off-topic sections, and sometimes provide both one-liner and thorough answers. Abbreviated answers trigger endless demands for more detail, complaints about deliberate omissions, and even accusations of lies of omission. They also take longer.

You introduced the tangential terminal care issue; I responded under the assumption it interested you. I also keep forgetting what short attention spans the wired generations behind me tend to have.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
techno900 wrote:
I find it laborious to wade through all the adjectives, so much of it gets ignored. Iso is one of these posters.

I write for readers interested in the topic; everyone else is free to read less or none. I even divided my last long post into on- and off-topic sections, and sometimes provide both one-liner and thorough answers. Abbreviated answers trigger endless demands for more detail, complaints about deliberate omissions, and even accusations of lies of omission. They also take longer.

You introduced the tangential terminal care issue; I responded under the assumption it interested you. I also keep forgetting what short attention spans the wired generations behind me tend to have.

You have a readership of one.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:

But Mikey has a substantial laughership.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:

But Mikey has a substantial laughership.

Fact check indicates that readership if greater than one due to the fact that you all always react to his statements, and true in that he has a substantial laughership because I often laugh because I know he is making some people here mental to the point that they feel they must respond.

Isobars,
It's interesting that you passed on the traditional methods of treating cancer. My daughter is in school for nutraceutical science and the information she shares is fascinating. It was interesting in Cuba the notable difference in how I felt eating non-GMO and unprocessed food. My daughter who has digestive issues never once suffered from any symptoms while there, and yesterday a local WSing shop owner shared that they had the same experience with their son and his severe digestive issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: