myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Seeking kids' gear - SF Bay Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubaumann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Seeking kids' gear - SF Bay Area Reply with quote

Hi,
My kids are ready. Now I need a kids' rig (mast, book, sail) and a suitable board. Who can help me out? I am happy to pay for it; pick it up.
Thank you!
--Ulf
LUCARO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much of a market for used kids gear but you can be lucky

Regarding new gear.

this is the most affordable option

http://www.windance.com/Ezzy-Kids-Rig-Pkg-2.0-2.5-WSSL34852025/

My kids have a full quiver of the hot sails maui youth power. Some of which we bought on sale or used.

http://www.hotsailsmauishop.com/youthpower.aspx
DAVIBO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: kids gear Reply with quote

I have a ton of equip that would be suitable for kids of various sizes and you can give me a call if you want to come by and take a look, I'm in San Anselmo, 415-722-9111, Bob Davis also can send you a PDF that was up to date last year and shows all the gear available from local sailors new and old just drop me an email @ bdusaxx@gmail.com
sbouchard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a kid Starboard GO 88l and the hot Sail rig and sails. my son has overgrown the equipment. PM me if interested. I am in San Ramon.
buzzwordbrad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Seeking kids' gear - SF Bay Area Reply with quote

ubaumann wrote:
Hi,
My kids are ready. Now I need a kids' rig (mast, book, sail) and a suitable board. Who can help me out? I am happy to pay for it; pick it up.
Thank you!
--Ulf

easiest option -- go to cal sailing club, plenty of boards/rigs, great learning spot, instructors, rescue skiff, bbq, super affordable.... lot easier than lugging a huge 200 liter board around that after 10 sessions your kid will outgrow.

or to buy, check out chinook's complete rigs. can use the rig with the cal sailing club boards too...

http://www.chinooksailing.com/products/index.php?cPath=71_72
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: