myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
He called him a mongrel, not a chimp just to be clear. However Nugent doesn't speak for anyone I know. He is a foul mouth shock jock. No more...
he is a card carrying right winger...

Note the establishment of the republican party do not tell him to leave the party...

Neither do the Dems tell Sharpton or any number of Muslim fanatics to leave their party.

can you show me where Sharpton asked for anything but equality?

Have you ever seen Sharpton talk like that as a norm, even talk like Rush Savage and so on. Please cite your examples. Rush attacking the appearance of a Presidents daughter, Rush attacking the appearance of an attorney general. Ever hear what Savage calls Feinstein or Pelosi?

Please show the best you got on what Sharpton said.

Really muslim fanatics approved by the dems? Can you list some examples of the fanatics you are talking of.

nw30

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Seeing as the "knockout game" is going on weekly with Blacks knocking out Whites, there is no moral high ground here.

youwindsurf wrote:
On November 24, 2013, in Katy, Texas, an elderly African-American man was attacked and hospitalized. Two weeks later, Conrad Alvin Barrett was arrested after allegedly showing an off-duty police officer a video he recorded with his cellphone of himself perpetrating the attack, explicitly referencing "knockout". Investigators revealed that there were other videos on his phone where he uses racial epithets and a video where he questions if he were to attack a black man in a knockout game attack would the story receive media attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anecdotal wars? Really?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy sounds just like Iso and Bard. Whine and all. There is no racism, conservatives are the victims:

Quote:
Shooter in Loud Music Killing Felt Victimized, Tapes Reveal
JACKSONVILLE, Florida — A Florida man convicted at the weekend of attempted murder in a dispute over loud rap music felt he was victimized by four teenagers he shot at, according to tapes of jailhouse telephone calls released by prosecutors on Tuesday.

Michael Dunn, 47, is facing a minimum sentence of 60 years in prison in the November 2012 shootings at a Jacksonville gas station. The jury could not reach a verdict on a murder charge for the killing of one of the teenagers.

In the telephone recordings released by the Florida State Attorney's office as standard practice, Dunn is heard claiming his innocence to his fiancée Rhonda Rouer while he is being held awaiting trial.

"Not to wallow in despair or anything ... I'm the victim here. I was being preyed upon and I fought back," Dunn said during a call from an isolation cell in the Duval County jail. "I refused to be a victim and now I'm incarcerated."

The case has revived debate over Florida's gun-friendly self-defense laws after the jury deadlocked on a first-degree murder charge over the death of 17-year-old Jordan Davis.

Prosecutors say they will re-try Dunn, who is white, on the murder charge.

Dunn killed Davis after he parked next to the teens at a gas station store. Dunn and Rouer stopped at the store to buy white wine; the teens to buy cigarettes and gum. Dunn asked the teens to turn down the music in their vehicle and they initially complied. But Davis cranked it back up.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
Seeing as the "knockout game" is going on weekly with Blacks knocking out Whites, there is no moral high ground here.

youwindsurf wrote:
On November 24, 2013, in Katy, Texas, an elderly African-American man was attacked and hospitalized. Two weeks later, Conrad Alvin Barrett was arrested after allegedly showing an off-duty police officer a video he recorded with his cellphone of himself perpetrating the attack, explicitly referencing "knockout". Investigators revealed that there were other videos on his phone where he uses racial epithets and a video where he questions if he were to attack a black man in a knockout game attack would the story receive media attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anecdotal wars? Really?

It ain't black and white (pun intended).
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you really never addressed my earlier comment about Justice Clarence Thomas. You know that what I said is the truth. Just look at the polls have said about Southern Republicans and their thoughts today about interracial marriage.

It amazes me that you again bring up Senator Tim Scott and Hannity's BS again. You might re-read what I said about that earlier. Scott has got nothing that interests me. He's just another tired Republican voice advocating for the Balkanization of education in this country through promotion of private school vouchers. His blackness is being used, and I can see right through the charade. Again, the Reverend was spot on about Scott.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clarence Thomas is a well loved conservative. I've never heard of conservatives speaking ill of the man. However there are many examples from the left including the Reverend for horribly racist commentary.

And for anybody on the left to say that Sharpton, and Freddy's fashion Mart burning and murder were not racist against the Jewish shop owner you've got to be kidding...
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Bard, you're dodging the issue. I wasn't tearing into Thomas, I was simply highlighting racism in the Republican party and the hypocrisy that exists. What the Republican party does is keeps tons of space between conservative black guys like Thomas and the social conservatives in the south that aren't subtle about their disdain for people of color. There's no brushing it under the rug, interracial marriage is not a positive issue in the south.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzG0YEI8aIm8&app=desktop

Horrible racist rant from another conservative voter.....
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzG0YEI8aIm8&app=desktop

Horrible racist rant from another conservative voter.....

Phew! At first I thought it was a video of me upset at all the kiters swarming our local launch after they got booted out of their launch for being such idiots to the non-sailing public. Wink Now, if this guy was going off on some kiters then it's cool.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservative activist and rocker Ted Nugent apologized Friday for using the term "subhuman mongrel" to describe President Barack Obama.

"I do apologize–not necessarily to the President–but on behalf of much better men than myself," he said in an interview with conservative radio host Ben Ferguson, who's also a CNN political commentator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 34 of 457

Jump to: