myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What did Christie know, and when did he know it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Next part in a year or so will be proving it in a moot type of court if you will agree to the challenge. Since you claim to not be a racist, Will you agree to an all black moot court jury? we use Nevada law and definition for stalking including internet stalking. sounds like fun ha...

Na, just sounds like you're nuts more than anything. Wasting court time with such nonsense is a crime on its own. Plus, you're building such a strong case to plead insanity after you lose that I'd be wasting my time.

I said moot court, we would hire the people to be judge like a retired judge and the Jury as I said we would hire some un-employed people who would be happy to earn the money for a day or two. As I said since you claim not to be a racist, we would only have black people be the jury/deciders.

Again use nevada stalking laws to determine if you violated them. Again I would not be pressing charges this is just a lesson for either you or me.

Never made this challenge before to anyone, so could be fun, just a moot court.

But I have warned people before of the specific codes of harassment I believe they violated and recommended they get legal advice as I am not a lawyer. If they would have continued I would have pressed charges in Nevada against them. One of the right wingers who was telling me to watch my 6, i was very close to filing a criminal complaint on for not only stalking but threats. See I am a nevada resident and have used this board while in Nevada even recently so that would be the jurisdiction.

See if I was Mac and a person put a threat up, i would give one warning to ask the person to clarify. Drive to Nevada and let the person explain and communicate with them while in Nevada so the case can be held in Nevada. Nevada's laws on threats and stalking are very broad. Again right wingers who start it and escalate to the threat, there are very effective ways to deal with them.

Needless to say that person who told me to watch my 6 never made another threat to me ever again. By the way, he claims he was a right wing lawyer. And see him on another board since the main one was closed and he now debates respectfully even though the statue of limitations has expired. BTW he did have another poster arrested under the same law so he claims. I believe he was correct because that poster never posed on that forum ever again. I do not know the details.

Like I said this could be fun a moot court using nevada laws.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you should take into account all your defamatory unsubstantiated accusations of numerous others on here while you're posing your challenges.

Yup, you're right, I must be a racist. That's probably why my multicultural clientele writes such glowing reviews of my business services after I've been in their homes for months. That's probably the reason why I recently repaired one such customer's renovation for less than costs after his fridge leaked damaging the basement ceiling. I did that just because I liked him so much. That's probably why he referred me to his mother. It's probably why his wife said, "I love you guys."

Carry on with your tasteless accusations if it makes you feel better.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Perhaps you should take into account all your defamatory unsubstantiated accusations of numerous others on here while you're posing your challenges.

Yup, you're right, I must be a racist. That's probably why my multicultural clientele writes such glowing reviews of my business services after I've been in their homes for months. That's probably the reason why I recently repaired one such customer's renovation for less than costs after his fridge leaked damaging the basement ceiling. I did that just because I liked him so much. That's probably why he referred me to his mother. It's probably why his wife said, "I love you guys."

Carry on with your tasteless accusations if it makes you feel better.

as far as my experiences with partisan right wingers they would sell their mothers as their debates are money in their pocket over all other things.

So your above rant means nothing to prove you are not a racist, you claim you are not one. But again when a person sends topics off course to derail in the ways you have on a racism thread for me the jury is out. As I said the only right wingers that admit that are racists are the ones with sheets on their heads and KKK tattoos. As I pointed out Strom thurmond was a hero to the right wing party even the day he died, and his family values examples are he raped a black teenage housekeeper when he was an adult that resulted in child out of wedlock, and never allowed his child to be seen with him in public or let her or his grandkids to have dinner with him his entire life.

As I said you would never "derail" threads on other serious social issues like child pediphiles, so why do you do it in racism threads. On other less controversial threads yes it is not a race issue. And bringing up proper points on topic to the debate too it is not supporting racism. So lets let a moot court of blacks hear your and my case.

swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" One of the right wingers who was telling me to watch my 6, i was very close to filing a criminal complaint on for not only stalking but threats."

You know bajaDean, I'm clueless about what you're saying. 6? You've lost me. Also, this whole "McVeigh" thing is pretty out there. Blowing up a a large building in Oklahoma is a far cry from anything that's going on here. You should stick to more practical issues that we can discuss and consider. Frankly, the path you're one right now with reinerehlers and techno900 is a bit too bizarre and far out for me.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for money in my pocket, or out, would the black homeless man standing on the highway exit that I handed $20 to the other day count as a racist act. How about the 82 year old black man I chat with at the YMCA most mornings, is that racist?

Derailed your thread, oh NO! Boofreakin'hoo! Who's the cry baby whiner? And that merits the accusation of racist? Ya, in bizzarro world! And talk about bullying, ya you and your threats of law suits and name calling.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
" One of the right wingers who was telling me to watch my 6, i was very close to filing a criminal complaint on for not only stalking but threats."

You know bajaDean, I'm clueless about what you're saying. 6? You've lost me. Also, this whole "McVeigh" thing is pretty out there. Blowing up a a large building in Oklahoma is a far cry from anything that's going on here. You should stick to more practical issues that we can discuss and consider. Frankly, the path you're one right now with reinerehlers and techno900 is a bit too bizarre and far out for me.

well again seems you are eyes wide shut. You have a member on this board who says another threatened him. Is that McVeigh enough for you?

When people are this aggressive and starting insults a the flip these are exactly the one who go shoot mosques, doctors and so on because nice people like you do not stand up to their escalations. I do not accept abusive behaviour and will point it out to them. And as I said the one who was using his right wing code to watch my six, Nevada laws are really tough on stalking and threats. As I said this person who made these threats to me learned his lesson and I did not have to go file charges. He backed down and now a very civil person. And as I said he is the same lawyer that got into a pissing match with someone else and the other person made a threat I assume of some sort, and he was apparently arrested.

for your information in military jargon watch your six as a aggressive term is I will get you from behind. or when you are not looking. On the defensive it is I will protect you have your back. IE 6 oclock.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
As for money in my pocket, or out, would the black homeless man standing on the highway exit that I handed $20 to the other day count as a racist act. How about the 82 year old black man I chat with at the YMCA most mornings, is that racist?

Derailed your thread, oh NO! Boofreakin'hoo! Who's the cry baby whiner? And that merits the accusation of racist? Ya, in bizzarro world! And talk about bullying, ya you and your threats of law suits and name calling.

as I said Strom Thurmond a rapist racist who the right wing to this day does not call a racist, helped many blacks in his day. He did even pay for his black daughter who never was allowed to be in public or say in public he was her father. Well this racist paid for her entire college and more. And as I said he helped blacks as part of his job. That does not mean he was not a racist. He probably even hired blacks to work for him.

Bullying... ha? challenging you to a moot court... hardly. Bully? telling you not to start it? too funny.. you really play the right wing so called victim game well.

again anyone who starts it well again this is not my first Rodeo...

Just to show how racist Strom Thurmond and his white kids are. They did not invite this first daugher or his grandkids that were black to the funeral.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BD,
Please substantiate your claim of stalking with specific references to any posts I have made.

Please substantiate your claim of racism with specific references to any posts I have made.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
BD,
Please substantiate your claim of stalking with specific references to any posts I have made.

Please substantiate your claim of racism with specific references to any posts I have made.

I do believe you qualify for what Nevada would define as stalking, but as I said I am not an attorney... you need to refresh yourself just go read the forum. Look for your what i believe are your aggressive starting escalating posts... or as i also mention troll posts too. yes, I believe in my mind and in the mind of a reasonable person they are meant to harass and or intimidate me. You need to not start it, if I was starting it with you that would be self defense but you keep what i consider aggressive trolling and harassing me.

In light of your continued what I consider harassment I must ask you to stop. Just do not start it.

as far as racism, yes I believe the jury is out and your last examples prove nothing to me... and to me you derailing threads on racism you are defending racism. Just like if you derailed threads on child petophile. in my book a person who derails a thread like that is a supporter if... specially if a person has been educated/enlightened and they did not show otherwise to it and continues to do so. Wouldn't you agree.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specifics please, not conjecture.

Dont be so lazy. Last time I did all the work for you.

FYI, I'm not harassing you. I'm challenging your wild accusations of others and me. Examples: racist, stalker, child abuser, child molester, McVeigh, ....etc.

Get it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20

Jump to: