myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're done measuring your dick you might realize that my reference to your teeth "gum disease on your cuspids" meant "your fangs were showing" genius.
And as far as my "underachieving" attributes you'll be sad to know I've done quite well for myself, much better than most of my educated friends. Definitely better than my cousin with a Phd. My dick probably isn't as long as yours but it would seems your has defined your demeanor. Carry on with your asinine accusations and tales of grandure. Can we just fast forward to where you slay the dragons?

BTW,
How is it I support racism? Hard to follow your pretzel logic ....which would be an insult to pretzels.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
When you're done measuring your dick you might realize that my reference to your teeth "gum disease on your cuspids" meant "your fangs were showing" genius.
And as far as my "underachieving" attributes you'll be sad to know I've done quite well for myself, much better than most of my educated friends. Definitely better than my cousin with a Phd. My dick probably isn't as long as yours but it would seems your has defined your demeanor. Carry on with your asinine accusations and tales of grandure. Can we just fast forward to where you slay the dragons?

deleted passage

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal information what? You think I have your dental records? You ARE paranoid, aren't you?
You still didn't answer how I support racist. I want to see if how you support your claim. Calling someone a whiny baby.....etc, supports the claim? BTW, "measuring dicks" is a figure of speech referring to your "good ol' day" accolades. Stuck in the past much? Common with crotchety old farts.

Question:
Are YOU the "good" people you refer to in your sig' line? I sure hope not!

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARF! ARF ARF ARF!

ARF! ARF!

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
Not sure about the racist angle...but, whenever I see a crowd of conservatives they sure seem overwhelmingly white. Anyone of color is usually on the stage...kinda like a Bruce Springsteen show. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule.

I often see groups of conservatives standing around and many of them make derrogatory comments about liberals.

I often see groups of liberals standing around and many of them make derrogatory comments about conservatives.

Who's better, who's worse? Who are the racists? Who are the haters? Who is McVeigh? Who is KKK? Who is more ignorant? Who is not guilty of the same crime? Is the political bigotry / prejudice any different? If not, who's right is it to make these bizzarre accusations when they are guilty of the same, but different?

I'll admit I have prejudices but they do not allign me with Nazis, the KKK, or the likes of the McVeighs! I'm not fond of tatoos and feel that some dude with a tatoo of a snake up his neck doesn't represents my business well....could be the hardest working and nicest guy on the planet, but it ain't happening. I won't hire smokers either due to past experiences of too much sick time, and feeling they're entitled to endless "smoke breaks" at my expense.....Got yours? Kiters maybe?
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

Who's better, who's worse?
kind, generous people are better, uptight, selfish people are worse.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Howard Cosell when you need him, he'd love this thread.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, who is the problem here? Is it those that want to crap on President Obama, Democrats and liberals with their endless complaints about the sky is falling, or is it about those who don't?

All we need to look at is some of the titles of these threads. These days it's the Republicans that are so anxious and overwrought. If you are even anywhere close to defending President Obama, his administration, the Democrats in congress, or liberals in general, you are taking the country down. You know, every time I ask about what the Republicans have to offer, and ask what's really there? It's all talk and no go. It's too easy to cast stones and pretend to be unaccountable.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the problem here?

I don't believe RR is! I don't believe he is a racist. I don't believe he is a potential killer. I don't believe he belongs, or backs the KKK. In fact, I don't believe he bears any resemblance to that which the paranoid one accuses him of being. (He doesn't even live in the U.S.A.)

In my opinion, it isn't RR who is unhinged!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Really, who is the problem here? Is it those that want to crap on President Obama, Democrats and liberals with their endless complaints about the sky is falling, or is it about those who don't?

All we need to look at is some of the titles of these threads. These days it's the Republicans that are so anxious and overwrought. If you are even anywhere close to defending President Obama, his administration, the Democrats in congress, or liberals in general, you are taking the country down. You know, every time I ask about what the Republicans have to offer, and ask what's really there? It's all talk and no go. It's too easy to cast stones and pretend to be unaccountable.

Oh puuuullllease!?!?! And you think that Democrats wouldn't be saying the same type of BS about Romney if he was president (or of Bush in the past)? AND if they would make the same comments would that mean that those who did were "haters" or "racists" or whatever other boneheaded nonsense someone attached to them? Most disagree with his policies, and it just happens to be their turn to shove your nose in his $hit, much like if the shoe was on the other foot.

This "hate" label is about the stupidest and most digusting tactic possible. So I ask, are people really that stupid that they equate that because someone doesn't agree with the president, homosexuality, abortion, divorce, etc. whatever that they "hate"? Is it possible that they just don't agree, they are compasionate, they fear for the future hardships, or maybe they've had related personal experiences? Yes there will always be the people who will use such things to hate, but when we bundle everyone up into that category, we hate and are bigoted as well. AND ya, this seems to be the knee jerk reaction of ardent liberals......"everyone hates!" Freaking weak minded BS, and certain people here take it to the extreme while claiming their superior educated intellect at the same time. Really, that superior intellect? I don't care how you slice it, that's bigotry dressed up in a different package.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....really how many people, groups, organizations, etc. can you think of that you HATE? I can't think of one personally. I can think of many that I don't agree with, I'm not particularly fond of, or I find immoral, but none that I truely hate. Maybe I'm alone on this one here, but I would give credit that the majority of the people who participate in the dialogue here DO NOT hate, and fall into the category of disagreement or the likes thereof.

Give yourself a test today...walk around and look at the world you live in, keep track of how many things you look at that urk you somehow....that "tramp stamp" on the young ladies back, the super short skirt, the news that someone is getting divorced, the giant holes in that young man's ears, that sleeve tattoo, the smokers standing outside the hospital entrance, the guy who blows his grass clippings onto the road to end up in the storm sewer, the guy you know cheating his taxes, the homeless guy, the baggy pants hanging off that young man's butt, that truck spewing out that diesel cloud......etc. You passed judgement on all those people? It bothers you what they do? Do you hate them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 9 of 457

Jump to: