myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new rule says that if a judge is qualified, and everyone agrees on that fact, then he gets a vote.
And we get a functioning legal system.
That single change is the ending of all rules?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, the right is not well read, and they are told what to scream by talk radio. Misrepresenting the facts? Mikey's stock in trade. NW too.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, what do you think about the Hastert rule in the House? Given the fact that it was created by Republicans, and that it's a highly partisan rule that works to exclude and shutout minority participation in the act of governing, I'm wondering whether you're conveniently looking the other way when it suits your cause.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard seems passed at every part of our crappy government.
Casting him as a cheerleader for the GOP doesn't seem consistent with the content of his posts.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bard seems passed at every part of our crappy government.
Casting him as a cheerleader for the GOP doesn't seem consistent with the content of his posts."

Sorry keycocker, we have to disagree. In my view, Bard is much worse than the average Republican. But, when it comes down to it and it's time to vote, I'm willing to bet that he votes Republican virtually every time. Believe me, in our predominantly two party system, one votes for the lesser of two evils. Given Bard's posting history, there is no way in hell that he's voting Democratic on the federal or state levels. That said though, I can see him as a NIMBY type in protecting his home turf.
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Plagiarist wrote:

As President, Obama appointed as his Science “Czar” John Holdren, a man who co-authored a book advocating for eugenics. In his book, Dr. Holdren argued that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.

Ah, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.

You're the guy who claims that I slander you. You get your nose bent way outta shape in a real snit because I say things like, "you're a liar."

Mikey, YOU ARE A LIAR AND A PLAGIARIST.

You stole that segment above directly, word-for-word, bullet-for-bullet, from an ultra-right wing blog article titled "How Obama is reviving the evil of eugenics."

No citation at all. You want the weak-minded here to believe you originated that crap.

Good job, O Slimy One.

Not only are your practices totally unethical (since you embedded the plagiarized part inside something you wrote in order to make it appear as your own words), but the source is highly biased, opinionated, and tainted.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

Good, I'm glad there will no longer be rules. It will now be called the banana kingdom. Anything goes if you are in power. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

yes we understand the rules were decided by the top right wingers the day Obama was sworn in. They were having their right wing hate of americans meeting and decided their ONLY priority was to stop Obama from another term at all costs.

Again the right wing hate for americans is just that. and as evidenced by a 400 percent increase in threats on Obama from the day he took office over any other president. that was not a few percent that was 400%.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan and Ford. 3 pretty good presidents on the right if you ask me. Yes Kennedy would have been a Ronald Reagan righty if he lived today.

Bottom line is they haven't uncovered any plot against Obama. He seems to be ok. There is some hate, but only on policies and ideology. I am praying he makes it out alive and our economy is in tact.

For God sakes, 87% of Americans in a recent poll were pro inter-racial marriage! Asians and Blacks being the most opposed. WTF? Aren't we over this silliness?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
They killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan and Ford. 3 pretty good presidents on the right if you ask me. Yes Kennedy would have been a Ronald Reagan righty if he lived today.

Bottom line is they haven't uncovered any plot against Obama. He seems to be ok. There is some hate, but only on policies and ideology. I am praying he makes it out alive and our economy is in tact.

For God sakes, 87% of Americans in a recent poll were pro inter-racial marriage! Asians and Blacks being the most opposed. WTF? Aren't we over this silliness?
really the people arrested with guns and ready to take action on Obama were not plots....

also remember about 40-50% of self identified right wingers in one southern state believed inter racial marriage should be a jailable offense.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
Mr. Plagiarist wrote:

As President, Obama appointed as his Science “Czar” John Holdren, a man who co-authored a book advocating for eugenics. In his book, Dr. Holdren argued that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.

Ah, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.

You're the guy who claims that I slander you. You get your nose bent way outta shape in a real snit because I say things like, "you're a liar."

Mikey, YOU ARE A LIAR AND A PLAGIARIST.

You stole that segment above directly, word-for-word, bullet-for-bullet, from an ultra-right wing blog article titled "How Obama is reviving the evil of eugenics."

No citation at all. You want the weak-minded here to believe you originated that crap.

Good job, O Slimy One.

Not only are your practices totally unethical (since you embedded the plagiarized part inside something you wrote in order to make it appear as your own words), but the source is highly biased, opinionated, and tainted.

His polk fiction that he posted which he would not retract his lies was from such a quesrionable source and as noted by youwindsurf part of Becks (right wing hate lie media) and that right wing conservative blog.

again Dan Rather was and gang were basically fired for posting the truth about Bushs favoritism to keep out of Nam.

again the right wing demand people be removed from the media if it is true but as shown Beck and Iso and so on lie and they are proud of it.

here is a bit about this right wing blog that Iso is so proud of. They are part of the broadcast media that puts out lies.

http://bearingdrift.com/2011/09/09/bearing-drift-media-merges-with-virginia-line-media/
Quote:

“This is yet another step forward for Virginians who are looking for a substantial, statewide conservative alternative for their news and information – how they want it and when they want it,” said Jim Hoeft, Bearing Drift’s founder and new president of Virginia Line Media. “By combining with Virginia Line, conservatives now have a clear alternative to hear, read, and instantaneously share the political information that is most important to them – information that affects their family and livelihood.”

Bearing Drift has become the undisputed leader in providing conservative information online. And, Virginia Line’s “The Score” is heard on three radio stations and three online radio networks throughout Virginia, conducting weekly programs with Virginia’s key decision makers and opinion leaders.

will remain the online venues for all content, including carrying complete episodes of “The Score” via podcasts. “The Score” can be heard on WLNI – 105.9 FM in Lynchburg, WMBG – 740 AM in Williamsburg, and WLEE – 990 AM in Richmond. Bearing Drift Magazine’s next issue will be available to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 113 of 277

Jump to: