myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
In the future, read my posts like it's Daniel Tosh speaking......"drenched in sarcasm" .....as my friend's text said today refering to the forums, "they don't get your sense of humour, they think you're serious. I know better."

I find Tosh to be quite pedantic. Did you ever consider that perhaps people don't "get" your sense of humor because you're really not very funny? (In the U.S. it is spelled "humor", not "humour". When in Rome...)
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One purpose of our educational system is to prepare and equip children to survive and make their way in the competitive world of work. (Heresy to many on the left!)

Obviously children need to feel a sense of worth but it does them no favours to turn them into expectant Princes, and Princesses, by over boosting their self esteem. By doing so, the less discerning expect the same sort of treatment in the work place. That, sadly, rarely applies.

As you know we face a wholesale immigration problem from the poorer Eastern European countries. Employers argue that this is necessary because they are desperate for jobs, and our pampered lower ability school leavers with their inflated opinions of self worth and refusal to take menial jobs, (their words), are virtually unemployable. Unscrupulous employers therefore snap up immigrant labour on low wages, making the problem worse.

It never used to be so, but some of us see cause and effect.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
(In the U.S. it is spelled "humor", not "humour". When in Rome...)

Stereotypical response. By the way, it's the internet, and that little wire coming out of my wall is in Canada. Last I checked the internet is a borderless exchange of information. Perhaps BajaDean can get his knickers in a knot trying to prove the internet is some evil right wing plot funded by trust fund kids who weren't dumb enough to suck their family's fortune up their nose.

bajaDean wrote:

Now next I do not expect you a Canadian to understand our constitution, we have " freedom of the press" . Aren't you still printing money with a Queen on it? See the US was founded on repealing the trust fund system. It was so important that freedom of press was a fundamental constitutional right. And if all press is actually now controlled by the trust funders whos voices are heard. See in the USA we also have equality that now all people are to be treated equal. If the right wing voice is disproportionately heard that is not equal. See this principle was founded and recognized when we has a law to equalize this called the "fairness doctrine" which was removed by reagan.

BajaDean,
In your infinite American wisdom perhaps you should learn about other countries before making your blanket statements. No freedom of press here, and equality? What the heck is that? That's right we have the queen on our money. I'm not one to worship a monarchy but it would appear your system has chosen to elect their monarchy.....birth right or purchased right, what's the difference other than the smoke and mirrors involved to convince everyone it is different? Put that story in your "never to happen, imaginary, boring as crap, maybe one day, if I can stop blaming everyone for my woes" left wing media empire. But then I imagine most of your news would be attaching labels of Hater, Racist or Troll to others who question your agenda. It would appear that while your good father was actually making a change against prejudice you somehow manage to assume your own prejudice against the "right". If you think for a second that a left wing media source does or would do different you better think again. I see plenty of it here, but wait, that would be impossible here because we don't get things like freedom of press or equality. Cross that border some time, you might find it's a lot better than you think.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:
(In the U.S. it is spelled "humor", not "humour". When in Rome...)

Stereotypical response. By the way, it's the internet, and that little wire coming out of my wall is in Canada. Last I checked the internet is a borderless exchange of information.

Stereotypical of what? I'll let you in on a little secret - My parents were both Canadian citizens. Perhaps you are not omniscient after all.

Should I read your response as if it is awash in sarcasm, ala pedantic Tosh? Even then, it's still not funny.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this thread is about the "liberal" media, how about CBS ?, that bastion of liberal propaganda. Laura Logan , in an attempt to be the next Mike Wallace, does a story about Benghazi last week, featuring a guy whose about to release a book about the event...I know, shocking. Turns out his entire account of the event that night is totally bogus, and CBS will air the apology this Sunday. He spoke of massive securities failures at the compound, which he said he witnessed first hand, but problem is, he wasnt even there....I cant wait for the book, I'll file next to my Jerome Korsi ones.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Turns out his entire account of the event that night is totally bogus, and CBS will air the apology this Sunday. He spoke of massive securities failures at the compound, which he said he witnessed first hand, but problem is, he wasnt even there....I cant wait for the book, I'll file next to my Jerome Korsi ones.

A journalist who lied? Shocked

Goodness........ the job offer from Fox must be in the mail.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Turns out his entire account of the event that night is totally bogus, and CBS will air the apology this Sunday. He spoke of massive securities failures at the compound, which he said he witnessed first hand, but problem is, he wasnt even there....I cant wait for the book, I'll file next to my Jerome Korsi ones.

No, Laura Logan got duped by the liar , who was promoting his bogus account of Benghazi on 60 minutes, coincidentally before the release of his bogus book, published by the bogus publisher of other liars like Jerome Corsi ...the chief liar who tarred John Kerry in 2004.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="boggsman1"]
pueno wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

No, Laura Logan got duped by the liar [quote]

Heh, a lot of that has been going around for about the last 3 years, ala Obamacare.
It's only recently that the MSM has been attempting to cover their own asses.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
pueno wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

No, Laura Logan got duped by the liar , who was promoting his bogus account of Benghazi on 60 minutes, coincidentally before the release of his bogus book, published by the bogus publisher of other liars like Jerome Corsi ...the chief liar who tarred John Kerry in 2004.

Boggsy,

I know this may come as a shock, but..... don't take everything I say too seriously. I realize that jabronis such as NW and Mr. B. take my word as gospel, but you shouldn't. Wink

My point: Any lying, useless journalist will have a job waiting at Fox, the go-to place for the fact-immune far right.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="nw30"][quote="boggsman1"]
pueno wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

No, Laura Logan got duped by the liar
Quote:

Heh, a lot of that has been going around for about the last 3 years, ala Obamacare.
It's only recently that the MSM has been attempting to cover their own asses.

NW-two issues here. One : the sloppy media ...rushing to get the story.
Two: the right wing hackery attempting to fleece the populice with some bullcrap account of Benghazi, published by the same criminals that tarred John Kerry.
funny that you focus on the media.....if anything, you should commend the NYT for warning that the guy is a fraud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 102 of 277

Jump to: