myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pipe dream? Obamacare
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 199, 200, 201  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
mac wrote:
A pilgrim?
You talkin' to me?

LOL, well played!
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
overpwr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, English is not my first language, so I am sorry for my grammatically challenged note, but now, thanks to Janet Napolitano given me( and all my illegal alien friends) a chance to go back to school, I am looking forward to get a better education and maybe able to treat your severe case of "Bitch-angithis". Have no fear Mac, help is on its way...Now, I find that funny, Ne pensez-vous pas? lol
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overpwr wrote:
Mac, English is not my first language, so I am sorry for my grammatically challenged note, but now, thanks to Janet Napolitano given me( and all my illegal alien friends) a chance to go back to school, I am looking forward to get a better education and maybe able to treat your severe case of "Bitch-angithis". Have no fear Mac, help is on its way...Now, I find that funny, Ne pensez-vous pas? lol

Overpwr,
I wouldn't develope my English skills on a political forum or else everyone will think you sound like an angry liberal once you have mastered the language. Laughing

Good for you for learning though. Liberals have a hard time conceptualizing people trying to help themselves, but you did give homage to a politician so that must make you a moderate.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overpwr wrote:
How can Mr. Obama be so negligent about his baby? How is it possible that he was not fallowing every step of what was taking place?Does he ever assumes responsibility for anything? The buck stops where? I know you all think that I am a hater, but I don't believe for a moment that he didn't know what was about to take place. We all know that in order for ACA to work, he needs to Single Payer system, so, ACA as it was passed, need it to fail. Add to that all of the Illegal aliens coming into the system that he hopes will be paying taxes, but unable to use the Federal benefit (Lets see how long that will last until someone goes out saying how unfair that is) Does anyone even care how in the hell we pay $600 million for a website that doesn't work? Can we get our money back? Where there any other bids for the job or we just took Michelle's friend company cause...Just curious, I know you guys know a lot more than I...French little me..

Overpwr, you are correct in bringing up Michelle Obama's college roommate. The entire system is a crony capitalist oligarchy. A no bid contract with a $600 million price tag. They most certainly will send money back to the Obama's in the form of campaign contributions or donations for his presidential library, or speaking fees. This is far more corrupt than any executive branch has ever been. Haliburton was just small potatoes compared to this.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nominee for wishful thinking post of the year:

Quote:
Haliburton was just small potatoes compared to this
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I was figuring that Peeuuno will chime in almost immediately with his standard Bush response.

I can guess what it is: "Bush lied, people died".
I've heard and seen people across the nation and the internet challenged in hundreds of public debates for over a decade now to present one significant lie Bush told. In all that time not one person has proven even one statement of Bush's to be a significant lie ... a deliberately false statement with national consequences. One website listed his 10 biggest lies ... all minutiae about his National Guard service even though, as you all know, the BG reporter who invented the AWOL story admitted in the BG that the AWOL story was pure fiction. And you all also know that every major intelligence agency in the world was at least initially fooled by that defecting Iraqi general's claims that Hussein still had WMDs like the ones he had already used to kill tens of thousands of people.

I presume everyone here knows that Obama's staff debated >5 years ago on whether to let Da Boss falsely claim that we'd all be able to keep our insurance policies and doctors. Yet to this day he's still lying about it, so badly that even far left news sources and pollsters are saying he's lying.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

overpwr wrote:
Mac, English is not my first language, so I am sorry for my grammatically challenged note

No one with even a touch of humanity in his soul (a big presumption) would stoop to using another's grammar or spelling as a defense against his accuracy or insight. It means the same thing a calling someone a lying racist without proof: "I'm out of facts and am losing the argument."
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Haliburton was just small potatoes compared to this.

And there were very solid reasons for Haliburton's no-bid selection, including urgency and a solid track record of highly relevant performance since before I was born. I've been on, even led in some cases, source selection teams on significant federal contracts, and those are important, legitimate factors in both decisions: open bid vs sole contractor and which contractor to use. The Ocare software contract failed both criteria: there was no urgency and the contractor's track record included repeated failure and fraud. That Haliburton wasn't totally above board is no surprise in a task that huge and complex, but compared to such fiascoes as Medicare, Fast & Furious, Solyndra, and etc squared, Haliburton was Billy Graham and the Pope rolled into one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 106 of 201

Jump to: