myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why We Should All Fear Government
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Why We Should All Fear Government Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2452030/Christian-Adamek-Boy-15-kills-facing-expulsion-sex-offender-registry-STREAKING-high-school-football-game.html

Can you imagine? The idiot prosecutors and school administrators wanted to throw the book at this innocent kid.

I'll bet we could all come up with thousands of reasons to hate big government, and the way the egomaniac bureaucrats intimidate the innocent.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spoke.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HANNITY: Are black Americans better off five years into the Obama presidency?

SMILEY: Let me answer your question very forthrightly. No, they are not. The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category. On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/11/tavis-smiley-black-people-will-have-lost-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hZkxoaSu
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
... On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible.

Golly gee, Mr. B., what a surprise that you "forgot" to include this quote from Smiley:

"But here's the other side. I respect the president. I will protect the president. And I will correct the president. He's right on this government shutdown. Republicans are thwarting the rule of law with the Constitution. If they let this debt go into default, they're trampling again on the Constitution."

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's ruined his own people, but is okay, because the government shouldn't be shut down? Really?

Obama was against funding the government under Bush.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOSTON (CBS/AP) - People in Ohio, Michigan and 15 other states found themselves unable to use their food stamp debit-style cards on Saturday, after a routine test of backup systems by vendor Xerox Corp. resulted in a system failure.

At about 9 a.m. Saturday, reports from across the country began pouring in that customers’ EBT cards were not working in stores.

One could only hope this would last a few more days, in order to wake the cattle up and get them on their feet to see just how vulnerable they are. Self reliance is a wonderful thing. So many spirits have been wasted by drugs and welfare.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Bard, why twist things to show your prejudice against those in need of assistance? If anything, the EBT failure shows us all how vulnerable we are it today's electronic computerized world. That's why it's important to recognize the risks we all face in cyberspace today, and from those that are focused on compromising our security on so many different levels.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Chandler. We are vulnerable to electronic meltdown. This is what a number of countries are trying to do.

My point is that the welfare recipients are victims. They cannot take care of themselves thanks to our government. But....how many profoundly disabled people can take care of themselves? How many aren't really disabled? Watch this and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_24_qTNac
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Obama purging the military? Why are there Nukes missing and being moved?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix_Wdm_i-iI
summertime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's so sad about the boy who hung himself. I remember when streaking and hanging b.a.'s was just a joke. it never got out of hand, didn't hurt anyone. that's so amazing about the limbless guy. That's so great he is married with a baby now! His wife is an amazing person. To your point about welfare-I'm starting to see more and more people on gov. assistance that make no effort to get off it and those that never needed it in the first place. It's too easy to get. I haven't seen the numbers in a long time but I know that the cost of gov. assistance programs (welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, permanent disability, (soon- add-Obamacare) is nothing compared to military costs... but that doesn't make it right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

Jump to: