myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Oh, so one of your buddies got killed by a right wing idiot, there we go again, it's all coming out.
It's Bush's fault, and the right wing is responsible for his death.
Sorry for your loss, but your logic leaps make me glad you are staying down in Baja.
Ok troll.

So exactly how were grades in Math/Logic/stats? hahahahahahaha obviously off the wrong side of the scale. With your so called insightful statement you are not very bright are ya. well you think you are at least.

Seriously stop your crying game, i have seen it before. seriously try finding some facts and stop the personal attacks. I know you just can not handle the truth so you resort to the crying game, again have seen it before. please go cry elsewhere, and bring some facts and decent examples to the thread.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For NW, who appears to be the anti-empathy poster:

Quote:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.”

(This is usually attributed to Edmund Burke, although the true source is unclear.)

So in the face of a right-winger having killed Baja Dean's friend for the crime of being gay, NW belittles him. That is perfectly hateful--yet not surprising. The right wing overwhelmingly tolerates racism, sexism, and hate speech against gays. That is precisely why I speak out against right wing bullying. NW--you are an enabler and fellow traveler. As well as a punk.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the one who resorts to name calling, a-hem, and I never do.

I was just trying to get to the bottom of dean's never ending blog-like thread. But you chiming in, in the way you do, is of no surprise to me.

Carry on.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. If someone is to utter a racist or anti-gay comment that means they must be a conservative?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't believe that RR is this obtuse:

Quote:
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. If someone is to utter a racist or anti-gay comment that means they must be a conservative?

Reread my post. I said that the right wing political movement tolerates racism and anti-gay bias among their more extreme members. Such toleration fits neatly under the quote about good men doing nothing.

NW--you weren't trying to get to the bottom of the post--you belittled the death of his friend. Not surprised by your response and the lack of empathy.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac,

I wasn't asking you. I already know your position.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR claims:

Quote:
Mac,

I wasn't asking you. I already know your position

I get it. That's why you misrepresented it and ignored the part where you guys speak no evil about bias.

I just called you out.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right back at you there.

Keep in mind I don't identify with either party and what they represent. I'm actually interested in what the Green party's position is.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Right back at you there.

Keep in mind I don't identify with either party and what they represent. I'm actually interested in what the Green party's position is.

Interesting that the conservatives I know are interested in the environment, GMO's, health of small business, excessive drug laws, and so forth. However we are characterized as blood thirsty bigots and homophobes. We like to hunt and fish in clean forests. We like to ski in the pristine back country. We like to drink pure water. And, we don't care what a person does in their bedroom. Just don't shove it into our faces.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SB,

You want to cool it with the sensible folksy anecdotes? It's interrupting the flow of hatred towards the "hater" party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 93 of 277

Jump to: