myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Baja thinks any story found on the net that he does not see on the front page of all papers is proof of media bias.
Doesn't matter if the story is run on numerous media outlets.
It is a conspiracy if he doesn't see it himself on TV or the papers.
He doesn't subscribe or buy any newspapers so he finds a LOT of proof.
Pointing out that we all saw it on the news except him has no effect on his "proof"
He doesn't think the media is operated for a profit. They are all in a conspiracy together from the day they enroll in journalism school until they die.
This is widely believed on the Far Right but he appears to be a lefty with the same but opposite view, taken from the same media the teas swear is left.
He is not alone on the left.

Key you will do better not trying to tell others what I think. I can tell you your third grade analysis is wrong. I have told you before your math/Stats logic level is very basic that you will not understand a lot of things because of it.

Here just one case and point that shows your logic level is really rudimentary. Media is in general a very poor return on investment. and there are even some examples like the ultra right wing owned Moony paper the washington times that in all their history that he owned it never made a profit. The Monnies cult leader owned it and never made money on it. Another great example is the New your Post owned by another ultra partisan right wing hater the largest owner of media in the USA and world ruppy trust fund kid who inherited a paper in Australia and turned it into a very profitable enquirer, that is where the money is made. Well he owns the New York Post that is another major money loser. He keeps it to try to harm the so called liberal flagship, not to make money.

and again defense contractors owned the media like NBC, CBS for a majority of their existence. Yes right now they are making bank with the unlimited spending by corporations and soon possibly by individuals. But before citizens united these entities are a horrible monetary investment, not sure if they are even great now with the amount of spending by campaigns, but they can use the dems money to then use against them, what a vicious cycle. But long term so you can control the message very important.

Others please notice Key never posts specific examples. He just completely distorted his concept of what he thinks I think.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
So your saying that they are leaving these stories that you cite out is propoganda? If so, what is the message they are trying influence and why? What is their agenda and what do they have to gain?

so you did not understand the concept of the US military opening a arab TV network from Virginia/DC area as I cited. Spending 100 million a year doing so. Started by and supported by Bush and company.

Are you really not able to understand this propaganda by the US government. Do you think they leave certain stories out for a reason in this arab station? and you can not understand why?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am fully capable of understanding the concept of this type of media and your stated claims thereof. If it was started by Bush and Co. and is costing tax payers the tune $100M per year then why is it still in existence under the current administration?

I thought you were citing stories left out of the conservative media here and not abroad. Perhaps you should preface your comments as such if that is the case. The intent may have been lost in the some 90 pages of this thread.

If that is not the case and you are referring to local media outlets not running these stories then yes, I fail to see how that serves their agenda.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Yes I am fully capable of understanding the concept of this type of media and your stated claims thereof. If it was started by Bush and Co. and is costing tax payers the tune $100M per year then why is it still in existence under the current administration?

I thought you were citing stories left out of the conservative media here and not abroad. Perhaps you should preface your comments as such if that is the case. The intent may have been lost in the some 90 pages of this thread.

If that is not the case and you are referring to local media outlets not running these stories then yes, I fail to see how that serves their agenda.

Well if you were capable of understanding it please do tell us the purpose of it and how do they achieve their means and what is the purpose.

Leaving things out of the front pages of papers that are not in line with your propaganda is so simplistic that it is amazing how the dummies can not understand such a simple methodology. The thread has so many examples of different methods of BIG LIES of the right wing so called statement that the media is liberal. The right wing makes this statement and somehow idiots take it like a fact. In this thread there is not one right winger that has to date put any examples of so called liberal bias of the media. Again not one type of example that I can not shread in nanoseconds. It is not just here have been on other sites and asked the same. and to date not one right winger has ever posted any semblance of an absolute fact to show it is a so called liberal media that the right wing claims they are so persecuted by and such victims. Yet if you talk to virtually any right winger they are such victims. They just know it....

Hey if you have some specific facts interesting way to point it out that the media is somehow "liberal" bring it on. Would love the discussion. Remember in radio over 95% is ultra right wing partisan with not one liberal there nationally, and that does not even include the religious right talk radio portion..

you ask why is it in existence under the present admin. Do you really think a Democrat has any real control over the military industrial complex. I remember that General who after Clinton was elected giving his politically insulting speech to the military that if I was President not only would I had him court marshaled I would have had him spend some time in jail. Where, while we had a democrat president they(the military) just had him retire with full honors. Same time it turns out Clinton private papers when he was President were found to be in bush1s hands somehow, I would have cleansed the entire secret service management.

See I believe that the entire enforcement and military needs a good cleaning out when we change president, if you hate the president you should quit, the military is not a branch of the RNC, it serves The United States and if you can not accept that get out.. I know there are some good military personnel, as every generation of my family has volunteered and you see people like Gen Wesley Clark as a shining example. my younger brother got in some trouble after basic training for voicing his dismay with how they are taught to hate liberals in america in basic training. The military should not ever be making obscene remarks about liberals (americans). Another great example I have of the militarys hate of liberals. I was invited to the Patent Office for an award. I stayed at a hotel right next to the patent office. Which is the first stop away from the pentagon. I got to the hotel a day or so early and it is jam packed with high ranking military personal. I went to the bar and sat there at the bar. I was very dismayed to see there was a picture of Clinton and Hilary with an insult written on it displayed behind the bar. This right in the face of the cash register where you can not miss it. All other things posted were very hoo-ra military along side of it that were not political in nature. That bar was filled with very high ranking people. And none of them had the moral courage to say take it down, they were not there to support america they were there to support the RNC.. I had never been so ashamed of the military as that point.

Again if you do not like democracy and for which it stands quit your government job and do not go take a defense contractor job for 4 times what you are worth.. Defense contractor jobs are also on the government payroll. I have a fraternity brother that was high ranking, at least he was very honest, while drinking at least. As he put it if you were ever outed in the military as a liberal that was the end of your career, my frat brother hates liberals so much it is unreal.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja streams opinions to people and is deeply offended if anyone does the same.
Debating him will earn you a dim analysis of your intelligence from his lofty perch every time.
And a lot of pages of conspiracy stuff with your new opinions, so I thought I would tease a short sample out for you.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://america.aljazeera.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=MS&utm_term=al%20jazeera%20in%20wash
This is a real Arab station in Washington.
Very mild -sets look like Leave it to Beaver. News is bland even though they address emotional issues at times like the downtrodden.
I have been watching the online version but it stopped broadcasting in English when they set up this cable station in Wash Dc
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Baja streams opinions to people and is deeply offended if anyone does the same.
Debating him will earn you a dim analysis of your intelligence from his lofty perch every time.
And a lot of pages of conspiracy stuff with your new opinions, so I thought I would tease a short sample out for you.
sorry no lofty perch here. Have admitted my shortcoming in spelling grammar, but some can not admit their significant shortcomings in math logic stats. I do not argue with a English major about grammar, my grammar is horrible and takes the other party a bit more effort to understand my point.

trolling again. yes if you can not back any semblance of a argument you get what you deserve. go start your cry baby thread...
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sorry Baja.
I admit my significant shortcomings in math logic stats.
I have other flaws to.
I don't always call people back.
I seem out of touch to people who really do live in the real world.
I should call my Mom more often.
My wife says I don't bend my knees enough when I am going down the line.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Hey sorry Baja.
I admit my significant shortcomings in math logic stats.
I have other flaws to.
I don't always call people back.
I seem out of touch to people who really do live in the real world.
I should call my Mom more often.
My wife says I don't bend my knees enough when I am going down the line.
as I said start your cry baby thread. See if anyone gives you any love.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that the conservative media doesn’t run stories about KKK racists and “gay haters” because they condone that activity?

You watch Arab television?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 91 of 277

Jump to: