myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
IRRESPONSIBLE KITER 8-15-2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Statement correct, youwindsurf. You ignored "as derived from" and "Legal nitpicking".

Again, how would you stop someone from physically assaulting your wife? Quote some statutes?

As you are well aware, Article III Courts are Federal courts of limited jurisdiction - therefore, the government actions you described on a city, county or state level are absolutely not "derived from" the limited jurisdiction Article III Courts. Are you unable to admit you are wrong? If you feel you are correct - Prove it!

Legal nitpicking? Apparently you know little about the law. The law is nitpicking. Don't cite the Constitution is support of your position and then say forget the details. The law is nuanced. Your "analysis" is not. If you feel that your "analysis" is spot on - Prove it! Don't pass it off as being boring.

Why is your question premised on an assault on my wife? Is this a sexist position? Women are weaker? Women can't take care of themselves. Women need help? How do you know that my "wife" is not a six foot six inch, 250 lb line backer, a black belt in karate, carries a concealed weapon, or is a trained law enforcement officer. How do you know I am not a woman? As usual, you make too many assumptions. If you feel that you are not a sexist and that you did not make assumptions - Prove it!

To answer your simplistic question, it would depend on the circumstances. I have the right to defend another through the use of reasonable force. If the situation called for it, I would provide such a defense for a person in need.

What would you do? Improperly cite the Constitution or call the cops while your wife is being assaulted? It would be all over by the time you incorrectly cited Article III and the cops arrived.

Let the nitpicking begin! - Prove it!
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
Article III Courts are Federal courts of limited jurisdiction - therefore, the government actions you described on a city, county or state level are absolutely not "derived from" the limited jurisdiction Article III Courts. Are you unable to admit you are wrong? If you feel you are correct - Prove it!

Easy. All I’m saying is that the most basic concept of that Article -- that courts adjudicate legal disputes (and breaking the law to solve a grievance is likely to put us in one of those courts) -- applies at all levels.

youwindsurf wrote:
The law is nitpicking.

In court, yes. We ain’t court, and you’re not going to convince anyone that courts do not adjudicate legal disputes or that non-urgent vigilanteeism is legal.

youwindsurf wrote:
Why is your question premised on an assault on my wife? Is this a sexist position? Women are weaker? Women can't take care of themselves. Women need help? How do you know that my "wife" is not a six foot six inch, 250 lb line backer, a black belt in karate, carries a concealed weapon, or is a trained law enforcement officer. How do you know I am not a woman? As usual, you make too many assumptions. If you feel that you are not a sexist and that you did not make assumptions - Prove it!

No assumptions; merely shorthand. My wife IS a 250 pound, Tae Kwando green belt, ex-desert motorcycle racer, weight-lifting, licensed and well-trained pistol packer, very feminine lady, but I’d still feel obliged to defend her from a physical assault and hope she's around to back me up if I ever get into a fight. Every little bit helps.

You guys need to get together and decide whether you want me to type more, or fewer, words. Until then, my word count is my call, and I type for the average reader, not for people looking for nits irrelevant to this forum to pounce on.

youwindsurf wrote:
To answer your simplistic question, it would depend on the circumstances. I have the right to defend another through the use of reasonable force. If the situation called for it, I would provide such a defense for a person in need.

Then most of the people here declare you an angry, gun-crazy, suit-happy, knuckle-dragging, redneck lunatic.

youwindsurf wrote:
What would you do?

Asked and answered ad infinitum.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:
What would you do?

Asked and answered ad infinitum.

I am taking orders for my newest product, the WWID rubber bracelets. When life's troubles arise it will be there to remind you to ask yourself "What Would Isobars Do?" Then tug on it, let it go, snap it against your skin as hard as possible, and do the opposite.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: