myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
IRRESPONSIBLE KITER 8-15-2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
husby_d

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
husby_d wrote:
But this time it paid off with a spectacular "You're gonna hear from my lawyer".

Got any better solutions to being publicly and falsely accused of a Class C felony? Do you not realize their potential culpability is why iW deleted Pete's posts? It sure as hell wasn't concern for my peace of mind or for the decorum they promise in a moderated forum.

I'm curious as to why they deleted my post.
But yes, here's a solution: Just shut up and let it go.
It would far less damaging to your reputation than hysterical threats of law suits.
Especially given that it's just a tiny drop in the bucket of reputation that you've already built over the years.
daviddk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars' Nannies have been very busy on this thread. He has them delete all the posts that try to get at the REAL truth. I smell conspiracy.
dennis1916

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: person hit by kiter Reply with quote

Stu or anyone,

Did they find the guy that hit him?

Do we have any specific descriptions (kite color, type of board riding, color of boardshorts, hat hair or helmet color)? It is too bad that this happened and it would be nice to hear that they came forward and at the very least apologized.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to highlight a couple things here. First, although many of us know that portions of this thread have been removed by iWindsurf, it seems pretty obvious to me that isobars ran over a fellow windsurfer from the Tri-Cities while he was down and in the water. You know, isobars never really comes out and admits that, but he did say that he paid to have the sail repaired and the top mast section replaced. Even though he didn't really admit his fault in the event, to his credit he did do the right thing in taking responsibility for his mistake. By the way, it isn't a mistake not to have certain gear color schemes, being down in the water, or holding on to your gear.

Second, in the two instances (that I'm aware of) where iWindsurf deleted posting from this thread, isobars arrogantly comes out and insinuates that the deletions were due to comments from others. Never once does he admit that his comments were part of the problematic dialogue. That's his MO. He is never at fault for anything no matter how untoward his commentary. Without a doubt, this thread is still overflowing with his patent nonsense. A perfect example is his childish twisting Davidk's name into a lewd moniker. isobars tries to give off this impression that he's a responsible and thoughtful contributor here, but his actions tell a completely different story. Fortunately, many folks see the true picture.

Regarding iWindsurf's deletions in this thread, I'm willing to bet that the actions were taken at isobars' insistence. The fact that isobars would send bericw a voice-mail on his work phone informing him that his lawyer would be contacting him is quite telling. What's the truth? You be the judge.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it"
That's what my youngest used to say just before he would fart.

We know what's coming...."wait for it...."
Rolling Eyes
noshuzbluz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone please be patient. It takes time to post copy/pasted bullet points together to prove his next point.....One moment please....
WMP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

husby_d wrote:

I'm curious as to why they deleted my post.

Very simple... if what you posted was even half way intelligent and appropriate, it would have vanished very quickly. That's what I've learned here.

OTOH, jokes and false accusations about child abuse are entirely appropriate here. So if you really are mad at someone just claim that they are a child molester, and then never say "I'm sorry"...... It does seem to be very effective in this forum for certain entitled members of iWindsurf.

This post is sure to destruct in 10 seconds.... just watch!
w8n4wind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiters just take up way too much space.
daviddk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello?

Anyone there?

isobars? Comment?

I guess I get the last word!

OBAMA IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso Fudd hunting Wabbit Mountain Pete:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQcccIfy7mE
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 14 of 20

Jump to: