myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
IRRESPONSIBLE KITER 8-15-2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
OR
"Silence is golden."

Sometimes in life it is best to just "agree to disagree".

So you believe that being accused of threatening to kill someone does not warrant a reply? Pete has now stated that threat flew both ways, so tell us ... how would your career would go if that accusation reached your employer?

The two people who were there that day fully agree on what did and did not transpire. The odd man out is Pete, the same guy who claimed to have planed for eight continuous hours on a nuclear day at Doug's Beach.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
I find this thread to be terribly disappointing. It has devolved in a juvenile "did too - did not" situation with specious threats of litigation. The thread now has absolutely nothing to do with windsurfing and everything to do with the expression of one man's over-inflated ego and sense of self worth.

Please, would someone at iWindsurf put this to bed?

That's odd; the undeleted archives show that Pete's false accusation that I threatened to kill someone was the problem.

Does it EVER occur to anyone to solve their own danged problems, that censorship from Nanny -- be it iWindsurf, the government, or one's mommy -- is not the only solution? Nobody's making you look, and any of you can cleanse your screens of me the same way I rid mine of so many of you. My GOD but you've become a nation of helpless victims!

Besides, look at the REAL reason this thread still exists: 13,540 hits. Ka CHING!
daviddk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there that day and heard EVERYTHING and WMP is not a liar.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This very thread proves otherwise on several counts.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

So you believe that being accused of threatening to kill someone does not warrant a reply? Pete has now stated that threat flew both ways, so tell us ... how would your career would go if that accusation reached your employer?

I'm cool with my employer finding out because I am self employed. Believe me, he doesn't care. As an employer I would look at the nature or character of the person in question, and then I would draw my conclusions from what they have shown me in the past. If they were schmucks then it's bye bye, but if they are great people to begin with then I would probably not believe the accusations and treat them with the same respect that they have earned.

isobars wrote:
The two people who were there that day fully agree on what did and did not transpire. The odd man out is Pete, the same guy who claimed to have planed for eight continuous hours on a nuclear day at Doug's Beach.

I have only been visiting this forum for a short time, but from what I have read here you have established quite a reputation for yourself. If you want to piss in the wind all the time, then don't be surprised when you get wet and have a salty aftertaste in your mouth. Let it go already!
daviddk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
This very thread proves otherwise on several counts.

Just because you say it happened one way doesn`t "prove" it. What proof do you have?
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:
I find this thread to be terribly disappointing. It has devolved in a juvenile "did too - did not" situation with specious threats of litigation. The thread now has absolutely nothing to do with windsurfing and everything to do with the expression of one man's over-inflated ego and sense of self worth.

Please, would someone at iWindsurf put this to bed?

That's odd; the undeleted archives show that Pete's false accusation that I threatened to kill someone was the problem.

Does it EVER occur to anyone to solve their own danged problems, that censorship from Nanny -- be it iWindsurf, the government, or one's mommy -- is not the only solution? Nobody's making you look, and any of you can cleanse your screens of me the same way I rid mine of so many of you. My GOD but you've become a nation of helpless victims!

Besides, look at the REAL reason this thread still exists: 13,540 hits. Ka CHING!

I seem to recall that earlier in this thread, you thanked the mods for removing what you alleged were libelous statements made against you. Apparently you were the recipient of Nanny assistance which you gladly accepted. Your post thanking to mods has been deleted - further proof of your Nannyism.

If you were true to your word, you would demand that the alleged libelous statements be re-posted and you would simply look away or cleanse your screen of them. Follow you own advice.

My GOD, are you the President of the Nanny State? Do you have a birth certificate - Born in Nannyville? Can you not take care of your own problems without the assistance of someone else?

Nanny on Victim Dewd!
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me how to delete libelous statements from public view and I'd love to comply w/o assistance.
windoggi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Now go post something about WSing, if you know what it is.
Got him that time, dewd.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 12 of 20

Jump to: