myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benefits that gold metal detector bring you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karylmatt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Benefits that gold metal detector bring you Reply with quote

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it. After using the gold metal detector I found that it is really a good device, it can not only help to save time but also can help you to save energy. And besides being used for looking for gold, the metal detector for gold can alao be used to help the archologist in finding treasures and used in many other important places as security tool.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently gold detectors do exist (no way I'm clicking on a spam link, however), so I guess we'd all better find a better place to hide our gold than buried in the back yard beneath Thor's doghouse. Hmmmm ... maybe in the concrete septic tank.
adamlarriva

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.
adamlarriva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After using the gold metal detector I found that it is really a good device, it can not only help to save time but also can help you to save energy. And besides being used for looking for gold, the metal detectors can alao be used to help the archologist in finding treasures and used in many other important places as security tool.
kingsleyke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, metal detecting is far more difficult that I think. Besides owning a good metal detector, the most important thing is that you should be very patient. Because you will find much more scraps than treasures.
tabithagoodman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear that. dint have knowledge for that. Thanks for sharing friends

italia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: