myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
1st and 2nd Amendments under attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not, we have this guy to defend the second amendment:

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/24/americas_scariest_police_chief_shoots_libtards_and_forms_militias/

The video is hilarious, in a scary kind of way (knowing that he shot himself in the hand in a 2011 bar fight where he was off-duty and the only one armed).
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote:
I'm talking about the two dozen children here whose stock argument (including both words and cartoons), the instant their logic and facts fail, consists of one or both of those false accusations, and often more.

And I don't have to see those children's comments to know that even if not using those magic words, the usual suspects are waging their usual baseless personal attack war. It's all they know, and it's just not interesting to adults.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
swchandler wrote:
isobars is a character who repeatedly creates his own problems, but in the end it's never his fault. He's a serial trouble maker that always blames the other guy. On top of that, he loves to play the victim. All you have to do is watch him for a while, and the stark truth always becomes very clear.

And collects government disability checks while windsurfing and motorcycle racing, and all the while sniveling and whining about others who get "freebees" in the form of government handouts.

Look up "hypocrisy" in the dictionary to find a picture of Mr. Fick.

Mr. Fick-shun sure is a funny guy!

I don't know Isobars, if someone made these accusations of me I'd have something to say. And if it was false I sure as hell would prove them wrong, or I'd be calling them out to prove it.

OK, I'll call them out. Prove he's collecting while faking.

I have two fakers on worker's compensation with my business. Total BS claim but they still get the cheques despite the fact I caught one of them in their own lies. If my buddy was still around he would probably pay them a visit even without me asking.
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers - We welcome you to the forum, thank you for your thoughtful posts. But, you're not going to get anywhere arguing with our resident troll.

We appreciate your attempt to have a reasoned discussion here, but as you can see, it's not possible with Mikey (Isobars). If you keep it up, he's going to killfile you so he can pretend that the remaining people who agree with him actually give a crap about his opinions.

Mike has made it clear that he's collectng a government disability check, while at the same time bragging about how many sailing days he gets.

We're kind of tired of him....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the world of one of the forum's resident narcissists.

Quote:
I'm talking about the two dozen children here whose stock argument (including both words and cartoons), the instant their logic and facts fail, consists of one or both of those false accusations, and often more.

Iso is kind of famous for posting conclusions that are at odds with law, and often with the material that he tries to cite in support. You can see pretty funny stuff right now on the northwest forum where he argues with JohnL--a cop--that the rules of navigation don't really apply to him. He had a similar sad encounter with Johnl who took him to task for his vision of self-defense--which is angry and bullying and wholly outside the law.

But on the issue of racism, Iso was born and raised in rural Alabama, and spent some time waxing poetic and nostalgic about how wonderful it was to be raised in the rural south. Some of us thought that the early 60's, a period of segregation and violence against those African-Americans who tried to vote, was perhaps not the high point of American civilization, and that such a comparison was a trifle insensitive.

As he has been caught in whoppers--all of which he denies--he has generally stopped citing sources except in very general terms. You'll like this though:

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26780&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Iso asserts a right to space that is defiantly ignorant of the actual laws of navigable waters. johnl makes that clear a few pages in. Even though it is sad, it is very funny.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

I don't know Isobars, if someone made these accusations of me I'd have something to say. And if it was false I sure as hell would prove them wrong, or I'd be calling them out to prove it.

These don't need to be substantiated, since Mikey has time and again stated that he collects disability. He certainly windsurfs, and he has in the past bragged about motocross racing... all physical activities that are at odds with disability.

Two things stand out as offensive. First, Mikey insists that HIS disability is different than all others, because it's his money and he earned the right to it. Second, Mikey loudly objects to ALL others who receive government largesse -- nobody else has "earned" it, so those who receive it are lazy cheaters.

What's OK for Mikey is verboten for all others.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
if someone made these accusations of me I'd have something to say. And if it was false I sure as hell would prove them wrong, or I'd be calling them out to prove it.

OK, I'll call them out. Prove he's collecting while faking.

I and the forum archives have proved these liars to be liars literally thousands of times over the last 20 years. They don't care, as they have no consciences or morals, and have been unable to prove their many accusations despite being challenged hundreds of times to do so, so I killfiled them a long time ago. If I wanted small children with no conscience in my life, I'd have some.

I assume your "collecting while faking" refers to their decades-long jealous exaggeration and mischaracterization (anyone who says I'm faking is flat-out lying, as literally dozens of physicians can attest) of my military pension and/or of the ~$110/month I net from the VA for permanent service-connected medical disabilities. Not one of them would voluntarily accept my disabilities just to get 110 ... or a thousand ... dollars/mo, yet they -- almost all of whom are too cowardly to even reveal their real names -- have demanded several times that I post my medical history. I guess they expect to prove that the dozens of Air Force and VA physicians who identified, examined, recommended, and approved my disabilities are all incompetent criminals.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?
~~~~~~~~
Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords
Secret demands mark escalation in Internet surveillance by the federal government through gaining access to user passwords, which are typically stored in encrypted form.

by Declan McCullagh |July 25, 2013 11:26 AM PDT

The U.S. government has demanded that major Internet companies divulge users' stored passwords, according to two industry sources familiar with these orders, which represent an escalation in surveillance techniques that has not previously been disclosed.

If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user. Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused.

"I've certainly seen them ask for passwords," said one Internet industry source who spoke on condition of anonymity. "We push back."

A second person who has worked at a large Silicon Valley company confirmed that it received legal requests from the federal government for stored passwords. Companies "really heavily scrutinize" these requests, the person said. "There's a lot of 'over my dead body.'"

For the rest~
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they just broke our passwords with hackers tools.
It is kinda reassuring that they have to ask for them and the folks running the net can resist.

On the other hand for folks who thought passwords were safe in some real way, this is bad news.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:

These don't need to be substantiated, since Mikey has time and again stated that he collects disability. He certainly windsurfs, and he has in the past bragged about motocross racing... all physical activities that are at odds with disability.

Two things stand out as offensive. First, Mikey insists that HIS disability is different than all others, because it's his money and he earned the right to it. Second, Mikey loudly objects to ALL others who receive government largesse -- nobody else has "earned" it, so those who receive it are lazy cheaters.

What's OK for Mikey is verboten for all others.

I'm sorry I asked.....I think?

Here's one for you Isobar,

Back some twenty odd years ago I lived with a bunch of guys. One of the guys Paul was very quiet and never bothered anyone nor was he one to engage in confrontation. Paul is walking home one night to another friend's place and as he walks by this house with three guys all stoned on the porch who decide to pick on him. Paul shows up at our Saturday morning breakfast meeting all ashamed and black and blue from the beating. My other friend, Rob, the violent one see this and instantly gets that look in his eyes. I didn't even have to ask, I knew what was going to happen. Rob waited across the street from the house with the three guys for a couple nights until they all came out. They sat around and got all pie eyed and Rob, well, paid them a visit.
Can you explain to me who deserved to get shot in that story? I figure no one should have, but no one should have got a beating either. They were all young and stupid and luckily not dead as a result of their stupidity. Is there a part of me that loves the vigilanty justice? Heck ya! But that doesn't make it right either.
Try to resist answering from a "law" stand point for once. Sometimes in life we have to handle things from a sense of compassion and common sense. It sure can be hard to do. I know I don't have a compassionate bone in my body, but I sure am glad that those around me have had compassion for me at times.
At the time I'd say they dudes on porch could have taken a bullet, but almost thirty years later and some maturity and time would say that thank goodness noone got shot and we are not a society overflowing with guns.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 16 of 33

Jump to: