myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Thank you Wisconsin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent teachers are irrelevant in schools which coddle disruptive students, such as California's statewide system under its new law. When a student struck my wife, she slapped the MFer down and, with the help of a janitor/witness, dragged his ass to the principal, who suspended the POS. These days, especially in CA, she would have been prosecuted and/or fired, leaving the solution up to civil court and/or me.
rigitrite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The real question is, how can our teachers truly inspire students to want to study and explore?

It's hard, because to sum it up as simplisticly as possible:
We teach the dumb kids too much and the smart kids not enough.

Every parent thinks their kid has to go to college, which is neither true or realistic. There's HUGE pressure on teachers from parents and educrats to inflate grades.
You really want to inspire the good kids and the average kids who seem interested, but the assholes just wear you down....day after day after day. I got sick of it, gave the finger to my idealistic 20 year old self ("I can make a difference!!!") went back to school and became an engineer. I make double the money and don't have to deal with asshole teenagers.

pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rigitrite wrote:
...went back to school and became an engineer. I make double the money and don't have to deal with asshole teenagers.

You and I can have a discussion about this off-line.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but you still got to deal with conservatives. Wink
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:
Yeah, but you still got to deal with conservatives. Wink

How are those different from asshole teenagers? Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who think that Mike Fick is not mentally ill, notice that his response to an unruly teenager is violence. This is a man who has no children or teaching experience, but he knows that violence solves problems.
rigitrite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Those who think that Mike Fick is not mentally ill, notice that his response to an unruly teenager is violence. This is a man who has no children or teaching experience, but he knows that violence solves problems.

Excellent observation Mac.

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rigitrite wrote:
Quote:

Excellent observation Mac.

Leave it to extremist lefty sheeple to call hitting a teacher "unruly". It is, in fact, assault and battery, and the kid (a big senior) was still in her face, obviously ready to do it again. He fought both her and the janitor who rushed to assist her because she was completely alone in a hallway after school. It's coddlers like you guys that encourage this kind of behavior. Anybody dumb enough to attack my wife had better hope to hell:
1) that I'm not around, 2) that you useless sheep are not her only line of defense, 3) that she's not armed, 4) that she has forgotten her Tae Kwondo training, and 5) that your wives, daughters, and mommies don't know what cowards you are. You're gonna stand there on principle while they get beat up, waiting for a cop or lawyer to show up from three miles away? THAT'S mentally ill in most people's book.

The same neighbor who later poisoned my golden retriever threw a baseball sized rock towards my wife on our property. He was lucky I was out of town (and she was lucky she was not married to one of you spineless pussies.) When I returned days later I filed a police report, and was told, "If it happens again, do what I'd have done: put him in the hospital and THEN call us. Your first priority is protecting her."
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violence is always Mike Fick's first response. Is there any wonder he is on disability? He "outed" me, (I'm not much undercover) in a blatant attempt at threatening. Bullies are generally cowards.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At our school we do not hit children. The ones who resort to violence have almost always been beaten in the past and have learned to respond in that way.
We do not teach violence to children, esp. abused children.
We have cops come in and teach the teachers to restrain troubled youth, then try to help them or throw them out if we don't reach them in other ways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: