myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Notice of Race
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vesterlh



Joined: 17 Jul 1994
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Finally a great wind forecast!!! It meets my minimum wind threshold. Will be there bright and early!

My min threshold is ~ 20 knots. Hope it is 25-35. Cleveland Ledge Light is going to be tough to reach (way upwind). Cleveland Light is almost 4 nm upwind.


Lars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
edoremus337



Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Posts: 127

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed up for the Sunday event! I should probably get out on the water before the race...it will be my first time out this summer Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DanWeiss



Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 1950
Location: Connecticut, USA

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are ON for Saturday!! This weather thingy brings a moving target, but we're hoping for some fun slalom action, maybe even some spectacular in and out courses if the wind goes west. Please remember that safety for both competitor and race management takes priority at all times -especially so in the probable conditions. Let's put on a show for the host hotel and its guests! And maybe squeak in a bit of fun?

Skippers meeting at 9:00 am, first possible start is 9:45! Please register online to save time on Sat morning.

_________________
Support Your Sport. Join US Windsurfing!
www.USWindsurfing.org

www.konaone.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DanWeiss



Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 1950
Location: Connecticut, USA

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are ON for Saturday!! This weather thingy brings a moving target, but we're hoping for some fun slalom action, maybe even some spectacular in and out courses if the wind goes west. Please remember that safety for both competitor and race management takes priority at all times -especially so in the probable conditions. Let's put on a show for the host hotel and its guests! And maybe squeak in a bit of fun?

Skippers meeting at 9:00 am, first possible start is 9:45! Please register online to save time on Sat morning.

_________________
Support Your Sport. Join US Windsurfing!
www.USWindsurfing.org

www.konaone.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group