myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
No easy answers we're all farked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15000?
1614?
Whats next NAZ 5k?
Pinch me Very Happy
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
15000?
1614?
Whats next NAZ 5k?
Pinch me Very Happy

This printing money thing is getting us rich man! WTF, I like big govt. Freaking printing money, jacking up values, and making the wealthy more wealthy. If I keep making money like this, I'm going to contribute to Obama's 3rd term offensive.

Forget about Grandma and her stupid savings man. Who cares if rents rise on the poor. HaHaHaHa what a stupid concept. Saving money. Pretty soon I'm going to buy GOLDDDDDDD!!!
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dow= 15,354 , S+P 500= 1666! Sure is nice to make 1K a month doing nothing but owning the right stocks! Laughing

Invest in a good company and put your money to work for you and others.

The economy does seem to be improving, as well as consumer confidence.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slinky .....it's a beautiful thing!!! The market has given me a 16% raise while I was windsurfing...not bad.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang it! I listened to Iso and bought gold and ammo. Put the gold under my mattress (hurts my iffin back). To protect the gold I burned up all the ammo target practicing. Too late for mutual funds?
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the economy recovers, despite the Republic efforts to derail all Keynsian stimulus, and tax revenues increase, and the deficit begins to shrink, the Republicans with attention deficit seem to have shifted all of their attention to the IRS. Will facts ever affect their talking points?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As the economy recovers, despite the Republic efforts to derail all Keynsian stimulus, and tax revenues increase, and the deficit begins to shrink, the Republicans with attention deficit seem to have shifted all of their attention to the IRS. Will facts ever affect their talking points?

No.
The tech economy is exploding , as is biotech . Tesla paid back the govt with interest, and now Fannie/Freddie are too? We arent hearing too much about solyndra these days . GM , AIG ...the plan worked , tax receipts are starting to return, the deficit is going to shrink. Smile America , it's ok.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pssst...........Boggsy........we're not hearing much about Solyndra because it has been bankrupt since 2011.........you may have missed that while you were busy watching AAPL crater. How about that Samsung? Who would have guessed that Asian producers would catch up? Oh wait, I did! I'm sure that the 12 million long term unemployed, the 8 million underemployed and the millions that have just given up looking, all rejoice in your prosperity. BTW, tax revenues have a habit of rising when taxes are increased. Less money for the taxpayers, more money for the bureaucrats............what could possibly go wrong?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I put an ad out for a job offering, and got a couple hundred responses. Guys that used to make $60,000+ per year are falling all over themselves for $30k now that their unemployment insurance has ended. I sadly had to tell a couple hundred guys that their skills were to much for the job I was offering.

I am happily in a good business that is making money, but most average joes are hurting. BADLY!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G Mr B I recognize your valid points. I like to keep this forum balanced and add some positive perspective from time to time. There are a lot of positive things happening right now, I think we should be cognizant of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 33 of 45

Jump to: