myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 80, 81, 82  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2739

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

Bush 8 years vs O 4 years = 8x

Did you actually pass fourth-grade math?
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5966

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bard, now you want to draw a very small circle within a much bigger circle. Sadly, looking at the waste of war since 2001, starting everything isn't near as difficult as completing the tasks. Just ask Bush and Cheney. Not only could they not finish their wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, they ultimately dumped the world off in financial disaster.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevenbard



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 4310

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay smart ass, here it goes. Obama 1541 dead, Bush 575 dead. Obama's been in 4 years, bush for 8, so it's 4 times as many dead per year.

Hey Chandler, I didn't like Bush, nor was I for the wars...However, BO is still losing men, and we may be in Syria or Iran soon thanks to the great leadership in bringing down those stable dictators in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and soon Syria. I don't even want to mention the cowardice in Benghazi. We were attacked ON AMERICAN SOIL, and the coward in cheif didn't send so much as a handkerchief.

War is one thing. An attack on AMERICAN SOIL is another.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2739

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Okay smart ass, here it goes. Obama 1541 dead, Bush 575 dead. Obama's been in 4 years, bush for 8, so it's 4 times as many dead per year.

Oh, gosh. Now I have to point out the obvious to the blind.

SIGH.

In Iraq, we lost 4488 military since the beginning. Since Obama took office, we've lost only 256.

4488 - 256 = 4232 for Bush

256 for Obama.

How do you calculate that percentage, Mr. B?

What? You say it doesn't count because it disproves your point? It doesn't count because Obama stopped the Iraq war? It doesn't count because you don't want it to count? It doesn't count because you have your head in the sand?

Perhaps you really did have trouble with that fourth grade addition 'n subtraction nonsense. That math crap wasn't worth your time then -- or now.


stevenbard wrote:
We were attacked ON AMERICAN SOIL, and the coward in cheif didn't send so much as a handkerchief.

War is one thing. An attack on AMERICAN SOIL is another.

Oh, you mean like that attack on the Twin Towers, for which (a) we had a warning that was ignored, and (b) we retaliated against Iraq while we ignored bin Laden because "nobody cares about him"?

Maybe Mikey can help you learn to spell H Y P O C R I S Y .
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14469

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
War is one thing. An attack on AMERICAN SOIL is another.

Steve, these dimwits don't know the difference. Very few of them would have even condoned, let alone supported, WWII after Pearl Harbor or the Cold War after the Cuban missile crisis. That they'd rather be Red (or Nazis) than dead is clearly shown by the fact that they express every day their Red leanings. They also wear the combat death count of volunteer soldiers on their sleeves despite waging war against the government benefits provided our armed services.

As the tee shirt says, "We don't have an anger problem; we have an idiot problem".

I wonder how much of today's Benghazi hearings they will watch in search of the truth. Oops, never mind; we know the answer. I'll be both watching and recording every minute, ready to switch to CSPAN if Fox diverts its attention to that Missing Teens Found story. The eyewitness accounts of the Benghazi career civil servants and spooks apparently show criminal coverups st State and the White House, for which heads should roll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3699
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a really awesome way to spend your retirement, enjoy!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feuser



Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Posts: 1395

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Okay smart ass, here it goes. Obama 1541 dead, Bush 575 dead. Obama's been in 4 years, bush for 8, so it's 4 times as many dead per year.

Hey Chandler, I didn't like Bush, nor was I for the wars...However, BO is still losing men, and we may be in Syria or Iran soon thanks to the great leadership in bringing down those stable dictators in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and soon Syria. I don't even want to mention the cowardice in Benghazi. We were attacked ON AMERICAN SOIL, and the coward in cheif didn't send so much as a handkerchief.

War is one thing. An attack on AMERICAN SOIL is another.


No, Steve - an attack on american soil actually is War - if the attacker is a sovereign state or entity.

That was not the case in Benghazi. By the time an American task force could be on the ground at the site, the attack was over and Ambassador Stevens was brought to the hospital - by Libyans. What would you have done, carpet-bomb them?

You also clearly don't understand that our sometimes tacit, more often material support for "stable dictatorships" like Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chile (and the list of past and present dictatorships goes on) is the prime motivation for terrorist attacks against the United States.

_________________
florian - ny22

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14469

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Obama 1541 dead, Bush 575 dead. Obama's been in 4 years, bush for 8, so it's 4 times as many dead per year.

Isn't it convenient that the bodycounting Bush Bashers overlook the fact that "In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolution", as CNN put it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2739

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

Isn't it convenient that the bodycounting Bush Bashers overlook the fact that "In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolution", as CNN put it?

What weapons of mass destruction?
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DanWeiss



Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 1968
Location: Connecticut, USA

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one's Bush knew didn't exist but decided to say them that makin's did exist during his State of the Union speech. Remember? Yellow cake uranium and aluminum tubes? Oh, right, "History will be the judge."
_________________
Support Your Sport. Join US Windsurfing!
www.USWindsurfing.org

www.konaone.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 80, 81, 82  Next
Page 38 of 82

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group