myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windoggi

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I don't know why my filter let you through ...

Do you not realize how hollow that rings with intelligent readers?

No shit.

DanWeiss

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say? I tried.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a good heart Dan.Do you take in lost puppies?
Do you recall the thousands of years old story about the lady and the snake?
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been 'Konarised' Dan, with a springtime generosity of spirit and feelings of joy to the world. (And all that stuff.)

It's got to stop! Perhaps a little less indulgence may effect a cure, and allow you to regularly spout indignant twaddle, and ad-hominem attacks, against the baseless lying of the fools who infest this forum.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know that Dan has a good heart, and a much kinder tongue (fingers?) than me. But I think the hypothesis that fits the facts best, from disability retirement through inability to even perceive ideas that don't match his ideology, is mental illness. Perhaps the ADA has accorded him a special monitor to screen out threatening ideas? Seriously, at least in part.
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Do you recall the thousands of years old story about the lady and the snake?

Perfect analogy, KC!

Rolling Eyes

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso, I hope you've been keeping this world class art that Coyote has been posting of you over the years. You'd have to pay thousands of dollars for this if you wanted it. Please put a collage of your greatest Iso art Coyote. This is good stuff man.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanWeiss wrote:
What can I say? I tried.
A nobel effort Dan. It must be hard for poor iso to keep track of who he sees and who he doesn't.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Iso, I hope you've been keeping this world class art that Coyote has been posting of you over the years. You'd have to pay thousands of dollars for this if you wanted it. Please put a collage of your greatest Iso art Coyote. This is good stuff man.

World class art, yes.

But after nearly two decades of her lowdown false personal attacks every bit as foul and stinky as the personal lying dog crap mac, swchandler, keycocker, pueno, Weiss, et.al. defecate into our punchbowl, then expanded into her first couple of cartoons here many years ago, her venomous personal vendetta quickly decayed from funny to just another disgusting libelous campaign, for two reasons: her persistence and her intent to denigrate and undermine. Mo and Weatherflow are very fortunate her assaults have not cost any of its targets any money, a necessary element in a libel suit.

I am equally disgusted with the people here who encourage her, as her incessant verbal and visual personal denigration manifest the very worst elements of the internet. That her scurrilous broadsides are wrapped in talent is no excuse for anyone tolerating them. My requests, attempts at camaraderie with her, self-deprecating humor, and open pleas with her to back off the libel have only added to encouragement like yours for her to continue her sick leftard (if ya have a better term for it, please share it with us) obsession.

Many people have committed suicide and mass shootings over much less harassment, yet the less moral and/or less comprehending people here encourage it despite its clear violations of laws and morals. But that shouldn't surprise anyone, given this group's support of severing the spinal cords of healthy but unwanted crying newborn babies merely because they were forced out of their wombs before natural eviction.

Ted Bundy disguised his intent with charm; Mo disguises hers with artistic talent. The other fundamental difference between those two is 36 known dead women. That Mo's intent is personal vitriol rather than innocent humor is proved by her hundreds of negative posts about me and her other targets; it fools only the most gullible readers. I don't understand why anyone over the age of 6 thinks her behavior is any more acceptable than the verbal personal violence of mac/chandler/pueno/KC/etc. I’ve seen MUCH less personal bullying drive cancer patients out of forums highly relevant to their very lives. When I witness browbeating like theirs first-hand, I intervene, not encourage and enable it. I'm sure as hell glad I'm an adult comfortable in my own thick skin rather than some kid or weak adult depending on a parent or teacher or others such as we see here to protect them from schoolyard or workplace bullies.

The only impact Mo can take credit for here is her contribution to my motivation for implementing my killfile, which helped lighten my devastating clinical insomnia. For that I'm grateful. Beyond that, the only use I can see for saving her bullying BS is courtroom evidence for use by me or any other target of her hissing and spitting.

Last edited by isobars on Tue May 07, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To wit, (snip)
isobars wrote:

lowdown false personal attacks, foul and stinky, personal lying dog crap defecate, venomous personal vendetta, disgusting libelous campaign, denigrate, libel suit, disgusted, personal denigration, worst elements of the internet, scurrilous broadsides, sick leftard.

Many people have committed suicide and mass shootings over much less harassment, less comprehending, violations of laws and morals. But that shouldn't surprise anyone, given this group's support of severing the spinal cords of healthy but unwanted crying newborn babies merely because they were forced out of their wombs before natural eviction.

[P]ersonal violence, personal bullying, browbeating.

[The] bullying BS is courtroom evidence for use by me or any other target of her hissing and spitting.

God loves you, Mike. Most of those you dislike would gladly make space for you but find it difficult after years of the above.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 68 of 277

Jump to: