myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Back on topic, I wonder how much attention your left wing media are giving to the many whistleblowing career State Dept and CIA professionals clamoring to testify that the White House is not only covering up Benghazi, but is denying even knowing about their message, their letters to the administration, their applications for clearances to testify, the lawyers they have hired to force the government to face the truths about the Benghazi coverup, the many additional State and CIA professionals afraid to join the whistleblowers risking their careers after being ordered by the White House to STFU.

Then there's the little issue of Holder halting the very successful questioning of the talkative surviving Boston Bomber only nine hours into the approximately 48-hour window allowed by law. Is that big news in the liberal media, considering the growing evidence that the bombers had extensive help with their operation?

And how about the growing number of abortion mill doctors caught explaining to patients how they will murder the patients' crying newborn babies just because they were delivered by abortion?

back on target there were what 10 embassy attacks under Bush after 9-11 and we did not even get a major hearing on 9-11 where Bush testified under oath to the democrats by himself.

Where were the full testimonies over going to Iraq. To date Bush has never testified about it under oath. wow where is that media outrage of a three trillion dollar war that was told to us to cost a pittance. And we know it was lies and Bush and Cheney never testify under oath. where is that media...

Hey isos since you say it is murder when a egg is ferilized, in your life how many have you been responsible for murdering? Did you give all these lives a proper burial? did you call the police to get a death certificate? Why doesn't the media bring this up??? Or do you just flush lives away... ho many have you killed by your estimate? Doesn't this make you a serial killer?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
isobars wrote:
Burning academic question of BajaDean or any other liberal willing to tackle the question, head-on, like a grown man or woman -- I really want to know: Where do you get stuff like that? Today's college professors? Public high schools? Radical left TV "news"? Websites? Air America? mac? Rappers? Rock/movie stars? Pure trolling?

Secondary sincere question: Why on earth do you believe it, considering the only relevant proof is to the contrary?

At least BajaDean, and only he, offered an explanation for his hatred, despite dodging my specific questions about the source of his accusations. Certainly neither a bar fight nor a knife assault explain anything, nor are 40% of righties racist (I've never met any open racists that I can remember, with maybe one benign exception in high school). Heck, if a few idiots defined a political class, the 30 people in my killfile would be grounds for reincarnating Joseph McCarthy.

yes good point the right wing and their McCarthism...

So you consider a poll or two in a southern state as no proof. and you see the states lining up to do another poll tax and that is not proof when not even 10 cases of in person voter fraud has taken place in any state. And again when a KKK guy who is a hater David Duke gets close to 50% of the right wing vote in a southern state.

That the president before he even took office has a 400 percent increase in threats. That right wingers had no problem with Romneys father being born in Mexico running for president but this president born in Hawaii is a problem.

That right wing hate groups have grown in large numbers because we have a back president. How is the southern poverty law centers data on that? Boy they track hate groups and why are virtually all the hate groups right wingers?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars spins up the extreme for us all to see. What else is new? Isn't there something more interesting to talk about?
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he? Why do you read his pack of lies?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is another one, note the media knows the ricin terrorist mailer is a republican but they strip that from the article just saying he ran for political office. It should headline, another right wing republican is alleged terrorist of ricin mailing... look at his life he is a instructor of martial arts, again another typical thing for authoritarians. I have never met a martial arts instructor that was not authoritarian right wing.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/30/ricin-suspect-positive-tests-affidavit/2124767/
Quote:
A dust mask and other items linked to a Mississippi martial arts instructor contained ricin, a deadly poison found in letters sent to President Obama, a U.S. senator and a state judge, according to an FBI document released Tuesday.

Quote:
Besides teaching martial arts, Dutschke has fronted a blues band, run unsuccessfully for public office and been indicted for child molestation.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/source-confirms-fbi-investigating-former-gop-candidate-in-ricin-poisioning.php

Quote:
A former Republican candidate for Mississippi’s House of Representatives named J. Everett Dutschke expressed disbelief and dismay Tuesday shortly after a man he was accused of framing for mailing letters that tested positive for the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and other officials was released from jail. Dutschke has not been charged in the ricin case and has denied any involvement.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is another right wing wacko that is even supported by drudge, wow 250 million views of his trash.

boy the right wing are such victims of not getting their views out only 250 million views... I am sure fux adjusted to make theirs more trashy like illegally tap voicmails in the UK.

Quote:
Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American radio host, author, and documentary filmmaker.[1] His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network on over 70 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States[2] and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.[3][4] As of January 2012, his YouTube channel, InfoWars, garnered over 250 million views.

Quote:
He began his career in Austin with a live call-in format public-access television cable TV program. In 1996, Jones switched format to KJFK, hosting a show named The Final Edition.[14] During this time, Ron Paul was running for congress and was a guest on Jones' show several times.[15] The two share many beliefs and have been friends since then.[15] In his early shows, he frequently talked about his belief that the US government was behind the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing,[16] using the incident to put down a growing "states rights movement.[17] In 1998, he released his first film, America Destroyed By Design.

In 1998, Jones organized a successful effort to build a new Branch Davidian church as a memorial to those who died during the 1993 fire that ended the government's siege of the original Branch Davidian complex near Waco, Texas.[18] He often featured the project on his public-access television program and claimed that David Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF during the siege.[14]

Main article: The Alex Jones Show
Quote:
The Alex Jones Show syndicated radio program is broadcast nationally by Genesis Communications Network to more than 70 AM and FM radio stations in the United States, and to WWCR Radio shortwave. Live-broadcast times are weekdays 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST and Sundays from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. CST. The Sunday broadcast is also broadcast by Emmis Communications' KLBJ Radio.

As of 2010, he was estimated to have an audience of over 2 million listeners, with a demographic heavier in younger viewers than other conservative pundits.[22] In 2011, he had a larger on-line audience than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh combined.[39] Author Will Bunch says that Jones was in part a model for Glenn Beck who "synthesized" some of the paranoia of Jones' commentaries into his persona.[22]
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is another so called right wing victim of the liberal media... again a fuax mailer of anthrax.

http://www.alternet.org/story/44336/olbermann_on_coulter's_anthrax_boy_%5Bvideo_in_two_parts%5D
Quote:

Castagana has also been identified as a gushing online admirer of Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham. And the Web site RawStory reports that many bloggers believe he is also a contributor, under a different name, to the conservative Web site FreeRepublic. In fact, the name used is supposed to be Marc Costanzo.

Our third story in the COUNTDOWN, more details tonight, some from an FBI affidavit obtained by "Radar Online" magazine about the suspect. According to that affidavit, on the same day Castagana was picking up the envelopes and stamps at the post office for some of his terroristic threats, he purchased a $15 money order and had it made out to Friends of Katherine Harris. The money order, in fact, may have provided some of the trail that agents needed to trace the threatening letters back to Castagana. The affidavit also describes him as a 39-year-old white man who lives with his parents in Woodland Hills in Southern California. It includes details of some of the notes Castagana sent with the white powder. One message, intended for Comedy Central's Jon Stewart, but sent to the wrong Jon Stewart read, quote, "Do you know Alan Berg? You should. Death to demagogues."

That reference is unmistakable, as the FBI affidavit notes. Alan Berg was the talk radio host murdered by white supremacists in 1984.

Olbermann covered the story we featured on PEEK yesterday concerning the right wing ties of the faux anthrax mailer. Briefly, Chad "Katherine Harris is a remarkable lady!" Castagana is accused of sending white powder to Jon Stewart (the wrong one...), David Letterman, Nancy Pelosi, Keith Olbermann himself, and others.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15721895/ns/msnbc-countdown_with_keith_olbermann/t/what-motivated-man-accused-sending-threats/#.UYB-SrWG18E
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, the guy was trying to frame his friend, and the judge and senator were both conservatives.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Just to be clear, the guy was trying to frame his friend, and the judge and senator were both conservatives.

yes the day you are clear will just be the day.......................

From the article I cited. The person who beat him in 2008 is son of the judge that he mailed it too. It was a very nasty campaign... So he was aiming at the son would probably be correct. Just did not have the correct address.

and again he was a right wing authoritarian, can not wait to see if they will tell us which right wing hate books he had on his shelf or which right wing talking hater was his favorite.

Quote:
Dutschke had many interests in addition to taekwondo. In 2007, he ran for a seat in Mississippi’s House of Representatives as a Republican. He lost to incumbent Democrat Daniel Holland.

Along with President Obama, ricin-tainted letters were sent to a local judge named Sadie Holland and Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS). Judge Holland is the mother of the man who defeated Dutschke in his 2007 campaign.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130430/OPINION/304300095/Holland-family-has-deep-political-roots-state
isobars

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean has answered my question indirectly: he gets his "facts" from unvetted websites and not only buys them hook, line, and sinker but also extrapolates them to Republicans and/or conservatives in general.

Additionally, his birther comment makes no sense, as the issue was where Obama was born, not whether a Hawaiian birth qualifies him to run for president.

I don't know who Alex Jones is; a quick Google makes him sound like the Far Right's version of Michael Moore, which explains why I don't know who he is.

Nothing Louisiana and/or its voters do about David Duke, or anything or anyone else, would surprise me. They're the Far Right's Berkeley and CA.

Good luck finding any claim or concern from me that murder begins at conception, or whatever that rambling paragraph was about. (Dean, I don't see dyslexia; I see a mental fog probably fueled by Dud-Bro-Man.)

As for hate groups, the closest thing I see to the far Right's Aryan Nation is the 30 lefies I see in my killfile and the endless stream of hatred spewing from the anchors on BSNBC.

But at least you're man enough to present some topical arguments, unlike your peers here. I respect your efforts, and you present some valid points even though generalizing them to many or most Republicans or conservatives is not valid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 65 of 277

Jump to: