myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the journalistic credentials of mrgybe's cited source, which no doubt relied on advocates:

Quote:
Kirsten Powers is a member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors, a Fox News political analyst and columnist for The Daily Beast.

Isn't there a way to blame this on Obama too?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
What a riot!!!!
No wonder there is no balance in Mr Gybe 's argument. Why bother even having a trial?

Boggsy, I'm a shareholder in the bank that employs you. Your frequent posting on this site during work hours, probably using company facilities, and your boasts that you leave at 2pm to go windsurfing, clearly reinforces Lee Raymond's view that controls need some serious strengthening. The sooner the better.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
What a riot!!!!
No wonder there is no balance in Mr Gybe 's argument. Why bother even having a trial?

Boggsy, I'm a shareholder in the bank that employs you. Your frequent posting on this site during work hours, probably using company facilities, and your boasts that you leave at 2pm to go windsurfing, clearly reinforces Lee Raymond's view that controls need some serious strengthening. The sooner the better.

Mr. G, did it ever occur to you that the idea of "controls," particularly in business, is antithetical to all conservative far right thinking?

Did it ever occur to you that he might work a non-standard schedule -- e.g., midnight to 8 a.m.?

Did it ever occur to you that he might access your account and make contributions from it to the Hillary-for-President campaign?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously you all missed the embedded links in the Powers piece. Complicated stuff I know. Kirsten Powers is a Democrat who served in the Clinton Administration. Her journalistic credentials seem fine despite the inferences above.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe...

You have crossed the line with your last post to Boggsman. Is this your version of "intellectual honesty"? If so, you can have it.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One has to wonder whether mrgybe believes that justice will be served in the formal trial proceeding against Gosnell.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is only too funny that the supposed libertarians, mrgybe and Bard, want to forget about the basic libertarian principles of the American legal system, the assumption of innocence, the right to be secure and not deprived of liberty without due process, indeed due process itself. You both just sound like a pair of fascists--let us throw who we want in jail. Somehow I believe the judgement of a judge before anything mrgybe--or any of his ultra-right Catholic buddies--say.

Ah, the justice system. It allows zealots to reach whatever conclusions they wish, without regard to fact or law, on a forum--without affecting the outcome. Thank goodness you two are rank amateurs and wouldn't even begin to know how to actually affect the system of governance. Rant on.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every few days for many weeks now Kirsten has had to admit major faux pas and outright lies and deceptions from her chosen party and president. SURELY she has to switch loyalties soon. And how about Bob Beckel's, who is light years to her left, strong and oft-rerpeated statement that we must cease granting student visas to Muslims?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Obviously you all missed the embedded links in the Powers piece. Complicated stuff I know. Kirsten Powers is a Democrat who served in the Clinton Administration. Her journalistic credentials seem fine despite the inferences above.

she changed recently about the same timing of the terrorist changed to religious extremism.

wiki
Quote:
Powers was raised Episcopalian but later spent much of her adult life as an atheist, only to come to "view everyone as God's child and that means everyone deserves grace and respect."[17] She now identifies as a Christian stating: "I’m an Orthodox Christian. I’d say evangelical but that word is too loaded with cultural baggage, so I say Orthodox instead. I came to this faith later in life so for people who have known me for a long time this fact is still a bit of a mind bender. Honestly, it’s still kind of a mind bender for me too considering the atheistic world in which I happily resided for so long."[1
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

I suppose if you wanted to marry a goat, I might be opposed to this. However since I've been in an inter-racial marriage for over 20 years this concept sounds absurd. As a matter of fact, other than an inbred low IQ toothless fool, can you name 1 credible American citizen who is against inter-racial marriage? Let's boil him in oil together.
seems you may be making a play on the inter-racial to expand it beyond what is referred to by the people of the south.

Lets put it this way I have met a texas right winger when I lived in Vegas. He was a member of the KKK and when he found out about my politics, gee he offered to buy me a ticket to go talk with the Texas KKK grand dragon. By the way he was on the run from the IRS because he would not pay income tax. Just another fine outstanding right winger.

I left when he was so upset I would not accept his offer of the free ticket to visit the right winger Grand Dragon. Well what he did is went and got his gun and said he was cleaning it. And his next words were, by the way accidents happen when people clean guns. Hmm was that a death threat? That is a typical right winger when they can not debate the facts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 60 of 277

Jump to: