myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

I "discovered" Fox News when I moved to Washington...

Kinda like stepping in some dog crap, eh, Mikey?

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

I'm still impressed how well they present both sides of most debates...

Yes, yes. On one side, they tell us how much Obama's doing wrong. On the other side, they tell us how much Obama's doing wrong.

Gosh, Mikey. You're right. Fox IS fair and balanced.
______

It's interesting that even Fox admits that it exists to present a view that's counterbalanced to the left-leaning media. So they admit to leaning right.

It's just certain blind pig-headed ideologues who insist what even Fox admits isn't true -- that they're balanced.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chandler,
Their listeners are far removed from credibility. It is a matter of telling gullible people the things they want to hear. If their victims became far left they would smoothly segue to the left and continue to say their blend of lobbyist catchphrases and pure BS that angry old white people have been trained to consume mindlessly.
Fox already runs left leaning media outlets and pretends to run left news on cable news. As the GOP collapses they will run more conservative but Democratic Party stuff.
It is all about money, folks, as anyone like me who worked in the media will tell you.
The best example is in Utah where the conservative press leans Mormon and the liberal media leans.......Mormon. They know where their consumer market lies.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
Actually the press is all about money.
Fox sells a product to conservatives. Msnbc sells a product to liberals.
If everyone in America goes liberal then Fox will go far left before your eyes.
So will Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, and all the other media whores.
<S

NBC only had their first liberal on a few years ago, when the dems took over the senate because the dems were talking about bringing back the fairness doctrine. (one has to think why a party that claims to be victims of media would oppose equal access THE fairness doctrine if there was inequality in the media..... daaaaa past any right wings pay grade to understand that one....

Anyway right wing former elected right winger Joe Scarboro has 3 hours to himself on MSNBC. Name one one liberal on any media that has three hours nationally. In the history of the USA, just name one.

fux is owned by a partisan right winger that hates liberals. Your so called mad science theory is already shot with him. He has been running the NY Post for years a a bleed that and never been profitable. So your junk science concept is shot down again.

and again Rev Sun Young Moonie another right wing ultra partisan his washington times was a bleed for his entire life. David Brock use to be a top writer for him and saw god obviously because he spilled the beans on the hate of these ultra rich. Brock was paid by another ultra partisan right winger trust fund kid (Mellon Scaife) over a million dollars to go after clinton, and same to go after anita Hill. That is where he developed a conscience and found Anita Hill was telling the truth about Justice Clarence Thomas and he could not do the hit piece like he was contracted to do again. He knew and was on first name basis with Justice Thomas and all the top of the ultra partisan right wing.

He also stated what was unusual was to see very high level CIA officials having lunch with the wasington times paper editor which he claims no other paper has such visits.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I "discovered" Fox News when I moved to Washington and got cable in 1999. I'm still impressed how well they present both sides of most debates, and how lopsided the "news" and analysis remains everywhere else. Fox-haters have no clue how quick they are to criticize or commend either or both parties as appropriate.

way too funny,,,, a pew poll was done of conservatives and it showed about 18% of these delusional idiots believe Fux is liberal....

I remember listening to Rush many years ago and a caller accused him of being a liberal plant.

as we aso know they did a study which essentially found a person living in a cave not listening to Fux was more knowledgeable than a fux viewer...

yep just try these questions,
1, torture works?
2, torture got bin laden
3, there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that were claimed by Bush?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case, a reality check Baja....
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Just in case, a reality check Baja....

are you really that much of an idiot.

took me one minute to find so until you can prove every one with a link you are nothing but a idiot... who will repeat lies of the worst kind...
Quote:
I'm not sure how Seung-Hui Cho could have been a "registered Democrat" given that:

a) He was Korean national with permanent residency status, not a U.S. citizen.

b) He lived all of his adult life in Virginia, a state which does not record party affiliation in the voter registration process.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/204826
http://votesmart.org/elections/voter-registration/VA

snopes
Quote:
While I can't say for sure what the political affiliations of either the Harris or Klebold families are/were, I can say that both boys came from families that appeared, basically, very All-American.

Eric Harris came from a fairly strict military family and Dylan Klebold's family was pretty active in their Lutheran church.

Connecticut one does not pass the smell test either, an active family of gun lovers, I do not know one liberal that is that active in guns in the family. And father we top exec at GE, again rare for a defense contractor, Financial, medical company for a liberal to be up at high ranks just like the military it is just rare. so will wait for your prroooooof...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, Hate mail to Bush, and ABC retracts insinuation That Holmes was in the T party. Not true Baja, Conservatives don't look or act like any of those guys. I'm guessing you dropped too much LSD....Pink Hair Conservative? Really? Check your facts.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Amazing, Hate mail to Bush, and ABC retracts insinuation That Holmes was in the T party. Not true Baja, Conservatives don't look or act like any of those guys. I'm guessing you dropped too much LSD....Pink Hair Conservative? Really? Check your facts.

please give links to your proof.... or go rot somewhere hot where you are from.....

gun finatic liberal?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/breitbart-blogger-falsely-accuses-james-holmes-democrat-352595

Breitbart Blogger Falsely Accuses Colorado Shooter James Holmes of Being a Democrat
Joel B. Pollack rushed to report a voter registration card that turned to not belong to the Colorado gunman.

There was a reason why Breitbart News had the exclusive on the breaking scoop that James Holmes, the shooter responsible for the movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado, might be a Democrat: he isn't, and they were wrong.

Quote:
Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, I think you need to do a reality check. Where did you find that gem? i.e. the picture of histerical woman with mouth agape? I could not stop laughing, I thought it was a joke!

Are you serious? You fell for this rubish?
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Bard, I think you need to do a reality check. Where did you find that gem? i.e. the picture of histerical woman with mouth agape? I could not stop laughing, I thought it was a joke!

Are you serious? You fell for this rubish?

Slinky, the rabid righties fall for a LOT of rubbish -- as they have for years. That's why they endlessly spew thoughtless, meaningless, worthless talking points that are created by mental defectives such as Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, Malkin, Rove, Kristol, Morris...... and the list goes on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 54 of 277

Jump to: