myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaah....the victim card, being played like a staunch Republican.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:
. . . "Liar!", "Drop Dead", and "Get sick and die" ... to someone with terminal cancer?

OK, Mikey, let me try to be constructive here.

In American English, commas and periods ALWAYS go inside a double quote ("), regardless of context -- unless the double quote means inches.

In European English, the position of commas and periods are context-senstitive (as are our question marks).

You, being the high-powered, highly-credentialed, very important and worldly engineer that you claim to be, should be concerned about precision and accuracy.

Please don't say I didn't help.
mogunn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey sniveled, groused, moaned and wrote:
How's that compare to their constant harangue of "Liar!", "Drop Dead", and "Get sick and die" ... to someone with terminal cancer?
Lefturds!

The respect you receive is directly proportional to the respect you give.

keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Internet gives us the opportunityto chat with folks begging for any kind of attention.

Last edited by keycocker on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who pulled the bloody stake out of his heart and let him rise again, that's what I'd like know?

Please replace it, immediately!!
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars, I started reading and posting on these forums on Sept. 17 2012. i have a total of 100 or so such posts. All this fighting back and forth has been very difficult to sort out to say the least. I had no idea you have cancer. I woul'nt wish it on my worst enemy. I'm sorry for the' drop dead' comment. i was wrong.

As I see it, It's your anger and animosity towards others that is eating away at you. The body and mind are one. You are litteraly killing yourself.
Perhaps you have good reason to be angry, I don't know. Let it go.

Paul
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, slinky offered an apology for some earlier heated comments made towards our character from the Great Northwest. One wonders if isobars is even remotely capable of a real apology. If history proves anything at all, I would say no.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
As I see it, It's your anger and animosity towards others that is eating away at you. The body and mind are one. You are litteraly killing yourself.
Perhaps you have good reason to be angry, I don't know.

There you go again believing the OFT-disproved lies from the left.

1. I refrained from using such horrible epithets as "Leftards" for the first 15-18 years and 20,000 posts over which those POS ran me and any other conservative posters into the ground virtually every day, whether it was "Racist, "Liar", "Get sick and die", "You're angry", "STFU You GD Neocon" (to a nice guy who had politely asked a simple question about facts), or any of the other few dozen forms of baseless ad hominem they blast at us virtually every day. Their shit became daily close to 20 years ago, and I began dabbing their noses so horribly in their own mess just recently.

2. Their behavior here warrants infinitely more than I could type about them in a year. If their obvious and most blatant libel impacts my income some day, they and iWindsurf will lose a fat law suit.

3. Pew research proves the left is the angriest, most vitriolic, least tolerant segment of the political spectrum.

4. You have mistaken disgust and well-earned disrespect for anger. I have given up trying to take the high road with the more subhuman element of the far left. Life's just too short to excuse, tolerate, or even associate with "people" like that. It's not about anger, Paul; it's just about facts and pragmatism.

5. Their BS reflects far more egregiously on them than it does on their targets. If you choose to align yourself with them, that's your call, but don't ever expect me to allow their behavior into my home or life. I got through the first 50 years of my life without ever meeting people like them; I choose to do all I can to keep them out of this end of my life, too. I gave up years ago trying to treat them with respect they do not deserve.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

' .......a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon
the stage
And then is heard no more;it is a tale told by an idiot, full of
sound and fury,
Signifying nothing!'

Macbeth.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If their obvious and most blatant libel impacts my income some day, they and iWindsurf will lose a fat law suit."

I guess that means when the US Government stops his monthly disability payments after they suddenly find out from a "leftist" whistleblower about all the expert level slashing and ripping that he often brags about while windsurfing on the Columbia River Gorge. That would be a laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 29 of 277

Jump to: