myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought. Like all the others here, you cannot back up with facts your accusation that I engage in baseless personal character assassination.

You also apparently are not watching the news about the Westchester Journal News brouhaha. It was their editor who published her own children's pictures.

slinky wrote:
This is absolutely beyond belief. After accusing others of "character assasination and " hate filled vitriol against such people as pueno ,keycocker etc. Isobars goes on to state:

"A newspaper article in upstate NY. published a list of handgun permit owners names and addresses. AS PAYBACK I would publish a list of the valuable contents of the newspaper editors home's artwork gold autos rifles CHILDREN blah blah ............ Anything of value to DRUG CRAZED THIEVES... IT'S ONLY FAIR AFTER ALL."

Children?............ This really struck a nerve

You are the most disgusting vile and vicious person here without a doubt .

I notice your interests include truth and sanity, and you status regarding employment as "no thanks". Truth? you are sick .sane ? I don't think so.

If anyone has assassinated you character it is YOU.

Drop Dead.

You consider that "trying to have a rational discussion"? Maybe in Liberal Land, but not in any real world environments I've lived in.

Apparently the easiest way to infuriate a liberal is to ask him to prove his claims and accusations.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlier in response to keycocker, slinky did state that he was "new here".

Later, isobars wrote the following to slinky:

"Then I ask again that your evaluation of me on what *I* type, not on what others claim I have typed. The correlation is virtually zero."

Of course, it didn't take long for him to prove what kind of a character he is. Then, I thought back and asked myself how did things escalate so quickly to such an unsavory result. keycocker is absolutely right that isobars "really needs attention of any kind", and this thread illustrates this in spades. isobars has been trying diligently with all the folks that he still "sees" on his computer, to include LeeD's first post to this side of the forum, to get some attention. Taking what folks have said in the form of itemized bullets, often out of context, and shooting out bullet responses of his own to get a rise out of them. The following one to slinky just shows what a punk rooster isobars really can be, and he wonders why slinky wants little to do with him.

"4. That's left wing bullshit, a GD lie ... the stuff BSNBC is made of. I’m surprised you would fall for it."

Determined to kick up a confrontation with slinkly, isobars boldly tries a couple of times to taunt him with this "prove it" routine he's know for tossing out regularly, ironically something he totally avoids doing himself (I have to say that I loved the fact that G.T. cornered him "again" on that).

Overall, it's patently clear that isobars is trolling for attention, any kind of attention, and if can play the victim card too, it's all the better.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exectly. A disturbed child begging for attention
mogunn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narcissists try to engage by hook or crook.
They're best left wallowing in their own self-centered world.
It's sad that this one is a pox on iWindsurf.

pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coyotewindsurf wrote:
Narcissists try to engage by hook or crook.
They're best left wallowing in their own self-centered world.
It's sad that this one is a pox on iWindsurf.

Mo, could you please bring back some of your world-class cartoons? Or maybe a new one?

Now more than ever, Slinky deserves to see them.
____

p.s. Your website is sorely missed.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently you feel, slimy, that the Journal News editor was on solid legal and moral ground in publishing the names, addresses, home photos and road maps, and valuable and defensive possessions of policemen, judges, deep cover stalker victims, and ordinary citizens, plus the names and ages of other occupants (readily Googlable from the data she published) of those homes, even though that has been outlawed in other jurisdictions and has apparently led to several subsequent, extensive, and likely-armed burglaries already, with more certainly to come? You apparently feel that even though she published photos of her kids online and her website included direct paths to every gun owners' kids, it's horrific that the public responded in kind? You believe immoral actions should have no consequences, that the primary or only guilty parties are the tools criminals use, that it's the guns, not the shooters, who are responsible? Apparently you don't realize how many hundreds of millions of Americans disagree with you on that. Do you want the Journal News publishing the defense capability, mindset, and crime magnets within your home?

I don't have to "accuse" others of character assassination; they post it openly, with no proof or shame. Even before I killfilled the worst offenders years ago, they had posted literally thousands of baseless ad hominem attacks, almost all of them still in the archives for your perusal (one man had iW delete his libelous statements for legal protection, and one woman may have deleted her extensive libelous website for the same reason: it's the smart and legal thing to do.) I now gather that the nonfactual comments you made a couple of weeks ago but could not support referred to pueno's and KC's (and several others' including Chandler's) years of incessant, uninformed, ungrateful, and soundly disgusting whining about disabled armed forces veterans' (and often policemen's and firemen's) pension and/or disability benefits. Your support of views and "people" like that is unconscionable to most sentient humans.

There's no reason, however, for me to believe -- and very likely hundreds of reasons to laugh at -- your implication that all those "people" have suddenly come towards the light and elevated their behavior up to bipedal, let alone Neanderthal, levels. Fortunately for me and my sleep, a software guru helped me migrate my killfile system to a newer computer and OS, so I can join the 21st century without having to look into every passing Porta Potty in this forum.

Pew research backs up the rather OBVIOUS fact that liberals, despite their haughty and highly deceptive collective name, are far less tolerant than conservatives of anyone with opposing viewpoints, reacting with vitriol far more often.
DUH!
All Pew had to do was glance at the behavior of the list of "people" on my shit .... er ... PLONK ... list.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:
So apparently you feel, slimy.....
Mikey wrote:
I don't have to "accuse" others of character assassination....

No, Mikey, you don't have to "accuse" anyone else of character assassination --- you do it very well all by yourself.... e.g., your denigration of Slinky's alias...

Well done, Mr. Fick. You really are a joke.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps somebody will correct me if I have misread the situation?

On Dec 24 012 Fick stated in print ... ' Given the disgusting hate filled vitriol such 'people' as Pueno, Keycocker, and a few others have endlessly posted towards our military, firemen, and police (e.g. they're leeches on society etc etc@

On Dec 26 012 Pueno posted ... 'Find ONE example - just one - where I've spoken out against police, firemen, military etc. FIND JUST ONE!'

My reading of all the two named individuals have posted is that their accusations are SOLELY against Fick, a non combatant desk worker who has long been in receipt of invalidity benefit, yet who frequently boasts of his ability to windsurf all day long in extreme conditions. Their accusations have never been against active front line forces. (Military, police, or firemen.)

Since Fick has refused to either substantiate his printed charge against those named individuals, or retract and apologise said charge, is it not they who have been slandered, and would have every right to sue him, if they so wished to bother?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I now gather that the nonfactual comments you made a couple of weeks ago but could not support referred to pueno's and KC's (and several others' including Chandler's) years of incessant, uninformed, ungrateful, and soundly disgusting whining about disabled armed forces veterans' (and often policemen's and firemen's) pension and/or disability benefits."

Still no actual proof or facts to support that pueno, keycocker or myself ever denigrated our fighting military, police or firemen. That's because he can't, but he continues to tell falsehoods with abandon. It says everything about his character and his lack of integrity.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
...against Fick, a non combatant desk worker who has long been in receipt of invalidity benefit...

I wouldn't say that he's in receipt of an invalid benefit, for none of us knows that.

What we DO know is that he badmouths and denigrates other recipients of government funds, even those payments that are proper and legal and have been paid by the recipient (for example, social security and Medicare).

So, while Mr. Fick on the one hand complains bitterly about others who receive payments, Mr. Fick on the other hand has that very same hand out for HIS payments.

This is the gold standard definition of a hypocrite. Look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Mike Fick.

It is, oh, so much fun to rub his nose in his ultra-right wing hypocrisy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 50 of 331

Jump to: