myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Predictions for 2013?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict I'll get another 60 days windsurfing the Gorge minimum.

;*)

-Craig
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremist fantasies? From his profound statement about never having seen any fine art, and his hatred for France, I'm guessing he has never been to the Louvre, Orsay, or tasted a 2000 Bordeaux. Now that's what I would call the apocalypse. So very sad.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict I will ski 50 days, windsurf or kite 50 days, mountain bike at least 75 days and road bike at least 50 days. Visiting the Louvre or tasting a 2000 Bordeaux...Not so much. NOT SAD AT ALL! To each his own!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB--if it is like last year, 120 days windsurfing, 65 days on a road bike, and at least a 40 bottles of great wine. Sunday night will be a 2000 Bordeaux or a 2002 Burgundy. You can't have it all--but you can have enough! Happy new year.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh la la! Il est tellement sophistiqué! Il vit en Californie, mais fait semblant d'acheter un coûteux vins français. Nous sommes très impressionnés!
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Oh la la! Il est tellement sophistiqué! Il vit en Californie, mais fait semblant d'acheter un coûteux vins français. Nous sommes très impressionnés!

Êtes-vous imiter Brucie ces jours-ci?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe is back, and just as committed about clarity in communication as ever:

Quote:

Just like Thurston, he misses the point, which is to poke fun at Mike Fick for his contempt of fine art and all things French. Some of us know what he is missing. But he would be so proud of your determination to make it all about you!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 is going to be a good year because people like free money. 2015 will probably look like Bush was president for 16 years...the house of cards will be more centrally managed prior to the financial collapse of 2016. Small businesses are dying by the day. The Obama oligarchy is being propped up by more regulations that make it impossible for small businesses to compete with big business.

Or you can take another hit off your bong.....no big deal.. Laughing
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Small businesses are dying by the day. The Obama oligarchy is being propped up by more regulations that make it impossible for small businesses to compete with big business."

Bard, if small businesses are dying, it's because the middle class is suffering. Think about it. By shipping the majority of manufacturing offshore, middle class folks have less and less employment opportunities over time, thereby limiting their spending for goods and services. The excessive regulations nonsense is a bogus talking point in my view. Successful business is all about satisfying a growing demand. I would venture to say that even Chinese imports have softened because of lagging demand. Tell us what the Republicans in Congress are doing about creating jobs. After two years of doing absolutely nothing about the problem, I'm wondering why folks like you blindly support them.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Th "End Times," not Reply with quote

dperzinski wrote:
The apocalypse isn’t going to happen ... Problems of global warming, hyperinflation, and government oppression can be dealt with rationally when we take away the extreme edges of fantastical apocalyptic thinking.

None of that, nor politics, has anything to do with the global depression predicted by previously successful economic forecasters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: