myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following commentary was published in the Washington Post today concerning Alex Jones' appearance with Piers Morgan.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/01/08/alex-jones-uncontrolled-explosion-on-piers-morgan/?hpid=z3

The following sentence from the commentary really made me laugh.

“You just chewed through a sound cable,” we say, “and you’re frightening the houseplants.”
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FarLeft wrote:
Isobars,
Regarding your cop-point #1 - In CA, we have 6 basic gun safety rules... I wonder which 2 you guys found unnecessary? Ehh, probably needless California nanny-worry.

People are stupid. Here's more evidence:

Gun Safety video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et33bbA0GeM

Complete video of my favorite clip from the above sequence. The audio alone is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw-jTCNZSmY

You've got to at least admire the guy's composure.

CA's first four are the same as ours, and Ca's #5 is sound, but CA's #6 is asinine, rendering a self-defense firearm useless.

CA #5 Know how to properly operate your gun ...

CA #6: Store your gun safely and securely to prevent unauthorized use. Guns and ammunition should be stored separately. When the gun is not in your hands, you must still think of safety. Use a California-approved firearms safety device on the gun, such as a trigger lock or cable lock, so it cannot be fired. Store it unloaded in a locked container, such as a California-approved lock box or a gun safe. Store your gun in a different location than the ammunition. For maximum safety you should use both a locking device and a storage container.

#6 makes sense for people with children or drunks in the house.

None of us needs more evidence that people are stupid. Sad

SURELY that instructor's wound was superficial; if he really put a bullet THROUGH his foot, I want him on my team ... but only if he keeps that thing pointed away from the good guys.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso wants that idiot on his team, as long he keeps his empty gun aimed at Iso and way from the good guys.....
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comments on that video make a good point that we often see here.
When guys like Jones and Iso speak, their talk radio delusions which might have convinced someone are immediately dismissed by thinking people of all political persuasions.
There is a possibility that Prozac and Morgan are not really good for you but Jones comments undercut that. Jones and Iso should go the road in support of the Romney Recount movement. They can bring that gun safety guy along for Security.

Last edited by keycocker on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rigitrite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
rigitrite wrote:
Dead children, dead college students, dead parents, people like Isobars....that's facts enough for me.

Isobars, I wouldn't trust you with TV remote, much less lethal force at the push of a button.

That's what we thought: you're OVERreacting emotionally, not thinking rationally, to media and forum propaganda of which you have no personal or factual knowledge.

Your rationale and fervor would save millions more lives if applied to automobiles, smoking, and obesity.

Not an over reaction. The 2nd ammendment clearly is not functioning as intended and requires changes. Your bizarre and meaningless logic about trying to equate smoking, obesity, and automobiles to intenionally taking someones life at the push of a button is beyond the pale. You, sir, are a ghoul.

keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rigit,
Did you see the posts in which the Ghoul offered up the contact info on my principal and top student so that guys like the Conn shooter could expand their targets?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear rigitrite....
your reasoned, common sense posts are soon to land you in the ISO killfile, where I and others reside, happily.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
dear rigitrite....
your reasoned, common sense posts are soon to land you in the ISO killfile, where I and others reside, happily.

It really is fun to poke Mikey for his outrageous and hypocritical nonsense knowing that he reads the posts but cannot respond, because he has to maintain the illusion of his killfile.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prevented him from doing that by asking him politely to place me in that file.
He freaked out on me right away. No clue what to do next.
Very easy guy to manipulate.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If isobars' list of killfiled folks here were considered like a hit list of folks he had eliminated from the scene, we would have 32 dead. And to think, he often brags about his ever going numbers of those killfiled, and sometimes he even lists some of our names. Sadly, in addition to that, it can spill over on the windsurfing side of the forums at times. There is no one here like him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 23 of 331

Jump to: