myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Vote for revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO, how old will you be in January 2017?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
The thing that is lacking from Obama is jobs. He hasn't enticed any significant job creation. His whole presidency is predicated upon tax the rich, while he parties and campaigns.

We will see how bad 2 terms of Obama will be, I fear. I do not see how Romney will win this one. Will you still blame the Republicans in 4 years?

I’m not as pessimistic as you. Long tallies of predictions from all the leading, most experienced, right/left/center, professional pollsters, journalists, journalists, pundits, and news analysts predict one of three outcomes: a squeaker for O, a squeaker for R, or a R landslide. Not one predicts an Obama landslide. I’ve seen a few very senior apolitical journalists and analysts who have professionally wallowed in national elections for many decades refuse for the first time in their careers to pick a winner; it’s so close there’s just no basis for a prediction, they say.

“Obama hasn't enticed any significant job creation?” Every day of his presidency has seen fewer people employed than on the last day of Bush’s presidency, despite very significant increase in the size of the workforce, according tho Obama’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.

As he leaned forward and promised Russia when he thought the microphone was off, he is ready and willing to sell our national soul to Russia to an even greater degree after the election. We ain’t seen nothing yet. Just look at the sweeping, unilateral, dictatorial, non-Congressionaly-approved changes, all bad, he commanded the EPA to withhold until Nov 7. Just look at the irreversible controls over our daily lives he’s giving the U.N. next year without any Congressional scrutiny (via treaties), according to Morris’s “Here Come the Black Helicopters”. (I haven’t read the book, but his discussions of it promise extensive documented proof; I’m not dismissing it yet.) To condense hundreds of pages of evidence into one sentence, Obama’s total and irrefutable disregard for the Constitution and the laws derived from it, plus the goals he has publicly stated, convince me 100% that a second Obama term will ruin our nation for decades, probably permanently. I say “ruin” because Marxism is proven to be ruinous, and he wants to take us beyond even that.

But there’s a catch. If the guys who predicted the 2007/08 crashes in detail well in advance are correct, whomever wins this election will preside over by far the biggest, longest, most unavoidable, most devastating national and global economic collapse in history. Wiedemer’s “Aftershock” Second Edition (definitely NOT Robert Reische’s idiot ripoff with the same title) will convince even the most naïve fiscal optimist to make SOME fiscal concessions to protect his assets. Readers who make more significant changes, to the point of actually investing to profit from the aftershock, might even come out ahead rather than losing almost everything … IF the Wiedemers are right. I’m tilting my bets in their direction (I was already leaning in that direction before I read their books.)
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am nervous as hell , but I do believe Romney will win. Gallop and Rasmussen have him up in their last polls, early voting down for obama, up for Romney. Energy absolutely higher for Romney, ( WHERE THE HELL IS OPRHA). Springsteen and potty mouth Jaycee last night and the place is half empty. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, strong possibilities. Is there anyone who voted for McCain that has switched to obama? maybe two people. Is there anyone who voted obama that will vote Romney? Tens of millions.
Romney ran a great campaign, focused on the economy and looked and acted like a president should.
Barry ran a campaign based on character assignation, and ignored his pathetic record, many people saw the sleazy, angry, un-presidential fool obama is.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallups' last tracking poll in 2008 had McCain up 1, Rasmussen is a joke. The most accurate polls in the past are GWU/Battleground, and Pew Research Center . Matty , if you want to transform your bullishness on Montgomery Burns into dollars, Intrade has it at 27.4%, almost 4-1...seems like a gimme if I read your above post.
If you think tens of millions of people who voted for O will vote for Thurston, I have a bridge to sell you.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasmussen is the best in the business Boggs, you sound like a partisan hack. Romney will pick up MILLIONS of votes that went for barry last time, 5 to 6 is my best guess. Not to sure where you get your confidence from , but god bless you.
If the fraud does win , he can thank Bill and the douche bag media that did everything in their power to prop up this historically incompetent jackass!!!!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty. you are wrong about Rasmussen. . I am in the numbers business, and If I was as confident as you are about Thurston, and somebody was willing to pay me 4-1 for my confidence, I would back up my truck and load up. The fact that you are unwilling to do so is evidence that your wallet , and your large trap are not alligned.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs didn't your parents ever warn you about gambling, look what happened when you gambled on barry the crack head four years ago. How's that working for you, unemployment , stagnant growth, underemployment, 4000 less per year, pathetic leadership, divided nation, 47 million on food stamps, pretty freaking sad. But you stand by your man, while the country goes down the drain, maybe someday you can explain to your kids that your ideology was more important than the health of this once great nation.

And by the way Boggs its not all about numbers, its about people , and they are pissed and disgusted with actions and attitude of obama.
I think barry may take you up on that truck offer, i have a strong feeling he will be moving soon.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

Is that a joke? A pun about the dud you voted for AGAIN in 2004?

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--you should sue your spelling teacher. Typos are one thing, wholesale massacring most words is another. Assuming, of course, that you went to school and did your homework....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think tomorrow's storyline will be why the Repubs didnt nominate John Huntsman.
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/201201/jon-huntsman-daughters-mary-anne-liddy-abby-gq-january-2012
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: