myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe doesn't bother to counter Mitt's 5 big lies. Too much like politics? But he has no trouble claiming:

Quote:
this constant string of excuses for BHO's failings is quite extraordinary. He's simply not as great as you would all like to believe.

There is no doubt that Obama's legislative strategy, at least in the theater of it, could be improved. But on substance and integrity he is ten times the man that smarmy Mitt is.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their respective philanthropic records would strongly suggest otherwise.

Talking of integrity, the announcement, 30 days before the election, that Cesar Chavez will be honored by this Administration, is certainly a move towards the transparency that this President promised us, and has conspicuously failed to deliver. Everyone can see right through that move.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no big surprise that others feel the same as I do about Romney's performance at last Wednesday's debate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/guest-voices/post/lie-to-me-please-truth-was-the-real-loser-of-first-presidential-debate/2012/10/04/40f73e8a-0e44-11e2-bd1a-b868e65d57eb_blog.html?hpid=z11

mrgybe, after dodging things a bit using the Kenyan Windsurfing video as an excuse, are you willing come back and deal with unanswered questions?
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's "official", if one has any faith in polls: this was the most decisive debate victory in history. Shouting "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire", despite proof to the contrary on virtually every such claim, is all the Dems have left.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
I agree Boggsman. I also agree with Mrgybe...Politics is getting tiring. Time to vote early, load up the gear, and hit the road. Smile

Dont tell me you're going to Baha, thats downright unfair to us working stiffs!

Couple long desert biking weekends..,couple weeks Padre Island kiting...then a month in Baja in Dec. (If they get my bridge girders set in time...still a working stiff some of the time)

Stevenbard...El Nino is why I took up kiting in addition to Wsurfing...even up the odds some. On the plus side, El Nino favors skiing in SW Colorado. My experience in Baja is that December winds are not as affected by a weak El Nino as later in the year.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mrgybe doesn't bother to counter Mitt's 5 big lies. Too much like politics? But he has no trouble claiming:

Quote:
this constant string of excuses for BHO's failings is quite extraordinary. He's simply not as great as you would all like to believe.

There is no doubt that Obama's legislative strategy, at least in the theater of it, could be improved. But on substance and integrity he is ten times the man that smarmy Mitt is.

Mac, that is such BS. Romney has worked a total of 28 years for no salary at all. Not for the olympics, as governor, as a missionary, as a deacon, and as a church elder.

Obama's goodness comes from rable rousing and threatening to re-distribute other peoples money. Hardly a case for comendation. Obama is more like Hugo Chavez if you ask me.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

Mac, that is such BS. Romney has worked a total of 28 years for no salary at all. Not for the olympics, as governor, as a missionary, as a deacon, and as a church elder.

Poor, poor Mitt. "No salary at all."

That explains why he can afford only ONE car elevator to move his Cadillacs around his multi-story heated & air-conditioned garage.

Oh, the tough life of having no salary. At all.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've gotta be kidding me. No salary? That does NOT equate to no income. He made $20,908,880 in 2011.

BTW, Mitt accepted a $280,000 annual salary for three years plus severance after the games if the organizing committee made a profit. Surprise, the organizing committee made almost $100 million in profit, and Romney accepted $922,980 in wages and an additional $476,000 severance package.

His spokesman, Eric Fehrnstrom, said he later gave that amount to charity.

Hey Bard, you can spin the facts but not invent them.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2008, no major U.S. corporation did more to finance Obama's campaign than Goldman Sachs. In the current race, none has done more to help defeat him. Why the reversal? Obama tugged on their cape with personal insults and buried them with onerous regulations. In 2008 G-S employees gave Obama >$1M; this time they've given Romney and his Superpac almost $2M.

Chuckle. Snort. Talk about chickens coming home to roost.

WSJ at http://tinyurl.com/8elvvft .
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not rocket science that Wall Street would support one of their own. Bain, and Sankaty are big players, and the idea of having a Private Equity Titan in the White House is almost too good to be true. Who would oil companies support if TBoone Pickens ran for the white house, c'mon....its a wet dream for Wall Street to have Mitt in the White House.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 357 of 409

Jump to: