myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 353, 354, 355 ... 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
If you are going to slander someone, at least be sure you know what you are saying!

That's a joke, I presume. I'm certain I could find 1,000 libelous statements (and cartoons) these goofballs have posted. The archives are full of them, disproved by the hundreds real time before I gave up on them and routed their libel directly into the Porta Pottie. They -- like Obama's endless repetition of the lie that Romney proposes a $5T tax cut or raise or whatever that BS is -- don't CARE how stupid their proven lies make them look.
windoggi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
If you are going to slander someone, at least be sure you know what you are saying!

That's a joke, I presume. I'm certain I could find 1,000 libelous statements (and cartoons) these goofballs have posted. The archives are full of them, disproved by the hundreds real time before I gave up on them and routed their libel directly into the Porta Pottie. They -- like Obama's endless repetition of the lie that Romney proposes a $5T tax cut or raise or whatever that BS is -- don't CARE how stupid their proven lies make them look.
cartoons! That reminds me...where's Mo?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe--a usual silence. When a detailed response of five lies is provided you shut your snarky trap. As always, when facts intrude into your alternative universe. No detailed responses? Because there aren't any? And you are proud that the election might turn on whether or not Romney can lie with conviction?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Es5blRzMX9w

Obama spent superpac money on weed....
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other headlines from Rolling Stone.

The Case for Obama

Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital

Obama in Command: The Rolling Stone Interview

Ready for the Fight: Rolling Stone Interview with Barack Obama

A New Hope (2008 endorsement of BHO)

Mitt Romney's Real Agenda

On Mitt Romney, Bain Capital and Private Equity

I could go on, and post the cover pictures of BHO, but you get the drift. Rolling Stone's version of the truth is as impartial as Stephanie Cutter's. Give me a balanced view and I might respond.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe, you know that there are many different dictionaries of the English language. Mine, The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, cites the following as the first meaning.

1. Contradiction to or disparity with the truth or fact; that which is groundless or specious; an inaccuracy.

I'd say it fits Romney's debate performance very well, given the fact that his dialog was chock full of that kind of stuff.

Again, what do you think about the "new" Romney that surfaced in the debate?
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
cartoons! That reminds me...where's Mo?

She hasn't posted for months, and her Website with all those cartoons is gone.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man who quoted liberally from Junk Science, a site run by former tobacco scientists, to assure us of the safety of DDT, has suddenly discovered that journalistic impartiality matters:

Quote:
Rolling Stone's version of the truth is as impartial as Stephanie Cutter's. Give me a balanced view and I might respond.

I believe that this is the same person who, this very day, defended Fox news--run of course as a part of the Republican party official announcements, by an executive whose culture led to wholesale criminal activities in England. Tell me again about journalistic integrity? Or maybe just about the rabbits.

Postings from a different set of values. Republican hypocrisy not spoken here.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the same news stations again after all these years with no TV is interesting.
Msnbc is a nonstop Dem love fest in the commentators section but the regular news is OK.
Fox has gone over to GOP in the news cycle as well as the rest.They have a Talk Radio News Bureau these days to report non news from Limbaugh to those dumb enough to believe it. Tell me I made that up ,Gybe?
Owner not in jail yet? I saw a survey in which 17% of watchers say that Fox is controlled by liberals as well. Guess they don't watch the news much.
CNN clearly does stories that hurt obamas reelection campaign and others that support both sides, even though they are owned by GOP.
Only news worth watching.

I just saw an example of the intelligence Fox ascribes to their viewers. The talking heads are celebrating Romneys good performance in the debates and several are agreeing that "this is the Romney that the Media has stopped us from seeing" This panders to those who think the media supports liberals only. The folks proclaiming this are the media themselves. How dumb do they consider their audience? This includes you.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You clearly have more time than most to watch TV, including watching shows you find ridiculous. You are best placed to decide whether you are as dumb as Fox thinks you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 353, 354, 355 ... 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 354 of 409

Jump to: