myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
PROOF: Obama IS the end of the free world
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 348, 349, 350 ... 407, 408, 409  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW30. You think a columnist for the Drudge report is more credible than the Easter Bunny?

Do you think you're clever?
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now, as claimed but not proved to the TV audience many days ago, the cold, hard internal government proof emerges that Obama personally orchestrated or directly approved the widespread, orchestrated, media-assisted lie that the Benghazi attack was not a full-blown 9/11 anniversary terrorist attack. That proof includes many documents, some released by the Washington Post, clearly proving the coverup including Susan Rice's credibility-ending puppetry on the Sunday talk shows. It also includes endless, hard, physical, on-scene proof of a large military operation, such as the use of multiple-sited, sophisticated, GPS-guided mortar systems guaranteeing first strike accuracy. The government's top counter-terrorism official, Matthew Olsen, testified before Congress -- we saw it on the TV screen -- that it was indeed a real terrorist attack, not a demonstration gone wild. Obama was still claiming "Da Video; da video" days later.

Collectively and individually, Obama-deniers who claim they have a clue what's going on are just not honest people.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso~

That's why I liked the debate, a good debate, and it was a good debate, is when you get to see the candidates without the filter of the mainstream media.

BHO: "everyone gets their fair share"
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The take-away from the debate was that one's opinion was what you wanted to see. Certainly Romney provided a more confrontational approach, and that won favor from the pundits and others judging the outcome of the debate. However, what I missed was the split screen presentation where the person not speaking was on display. From what I understand, that weighed heavily against Obama.

Overall, I don't share the negative views of President Obama's performance, because I think he chose a more presidential and less confrontational approach. Prior to the debate, there was some discussion that might prove to be a more reasonable path for Obama. Needless to say, that wasn't the best strategy after all was said and done.

I guess the biggest uptake on Romney's performance was the fact that he backed off some of his earlier harder right wing positions on some very important points. What I wonder is whether his ultra conservative supporters will find agreement in the more moderate outlook he's now displaying. We all know that Romney has a history of changing his tune to suit the audience to ultimately get what he wants. Is he going to be like some Supreme Court appointees that become something much different than their nominators ever imagined?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to accept the fact that a great orator with a teleprompter, just isn't the great Wizard Of Oz, when the curtain is pulled.

Contrary to what some on the left feel, and not taking his politics into account, Obama is not a great leader of men. He is not a great manager of men. He doesn't seem to grasp the free market system.

Romney may not be a great orator, but he is a good manager, and leader. He is not conservative enough for me. But anything will be better than the emperor without clothes.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW complained:

Quote:
mac wrote:
NW30. You think a columnist for the Drudge report is more credible than the Easter Bunny?

Do you think you're clever?

Whether I am or not, you are a scream. You complain about the lack of objectivity in journalism--then you post a hit piece.

Here's a hint to you righties that cannot manage to read anything that doesn't land in your in-box from a biased source. Try main stream media. There is an interesting piece on Mitt in the new New Yorker. It has better criticism--taken from Mitt's book--about Obama than anything you have come up with in over two years. It might be a good idea to read about Mitt, from his own book, if you want to post something that will be taken as more insightful than a comment by the Easter Bunny.

But as long as you do foolish things on the forum, like post really stupid stuff by Brown, or from the Drudge report, I am going to laugh at you. The idea is to make an argument, and try persuasion.
w8n4wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama? , Romney?..
does it really matter...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N_huInM0k&feature=player_embedded

we're doomed.

go sailing.
Cool

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nw30
Just ignore the angry, frustrated, freak know as Mac. The man is full of rage and hate and relegated to calling people racist and bigots because no one buys the bullshit in his inbox.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best analysis I heard of the debate was on PBS. One of the commentators said that Romney told the American Public that they could, in essence, lose weight on a diet of hot fudge sundaes. No sacrifices were necessary. He would (trust him on the details) create 12 million jobs (by shrinking government and ending jobs, especially big bird's?), eliminate the deficit, and work across the aisle by dismantling the Democrats most significant accomplishment in 50 years.

Now I can only hope that most people know you can only lose weight by exercising more and eating less. Windsurfers know that that can be fun--but you only have to visit a Walmart to see how few people understand the math of dieting. We shall see.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBS and NPR hopefully. But then again that would mean more endless begathons! I may have to reconsider.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 348, 349, 350 ... 407, 408, 409  Next
Page 349 of 409

Jump to: