myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bush had ignored repeated written documentations of 13 security threats and/or attacks with written requests for protection at an American embassy, resulting in the torture and assassination of an ambassador, you know damned well the media would have demanded not just impeachment but criminal prosecution.

Obama's administration did exactly that; look it up and pick your source. Did anyone but talk radio even complain?
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I pointed out the obvious attempt to cover this up by the UN Ambassador and friends, and then said that the FBI was afraid to go in and do an investigation because they might find out the truth, I was ridiculed.

Gee, guess what? The Obama gang knew full well what happened and why it would not reflect well on the administration, so they hoped they could just right it off as the reaction to the derogatory video. Didn't work, did it?

People died because someone didn't provide the security that was requested over and over. Someone should pay a big price because of this. Let's see how much media support for the truth we will get.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that more will be revealed. But whatever it is, the right will blame Obama for the inherent failures of gathering intelligent in a country we don't understand well. Listen to what Obama says, or doesn't say, tonight. Remember, unlike Mitt, he is in charge of doing something about the attacks.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
If Bush had ignored repeated written documentations of 13 security threats and/or attacks with written requests for protection at an American embassy, resulting in the torture and assassination of an ambassador, you know damned well the media would have demanded not just impeachment but criminal prosecution.

Obama's administration did exactly that; look it up and pick your source. Did anyone but talk radio even complain?
too funny analysis... First bush was not even impeached for violating the resolution required to go to war in Iraq.. Next Bush would not even testify on record by himself about 9-11, the biggest cost of terrorism in out history with nothing coming close. and bush was not even impeached for holding no meetings on terrorism when the head of the counterterrorism was yelling and screaming we were at risk. Note the aug PDB where it basically said Bin Laden to attack the USA with airplanes and he did absolutely nothing when told over a month before 9-11. Richard Clarke the head of counter terrorism testified under oath on it and he was not charged with Perjury by the right wing that controlled all branches of government including the supreme court, every single branch. And we heard not one person testify under oath say Clarke was lying. As he said he was not listened to by Bush or any of his people, they would not let him hold a top level meeting with all departments. In fact the day before 9-11 the Bush administration /white house proposed a major cut in funding for counter terrorism. Ashcroft was too busy covering up the topless lady of justice issue.

ever read the book by Paul O'Neil who served 4-6 presidents. Not too kind about Bush. amazing how his book and issues were not in the major media.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
When I pointed out the obvious attempt to cover this up by the UN Ambassador and friends, and then said that the FBI was afraid to go in and do an investigation because they might find out the truth, I was ridiculed.

Gee, guess what? The Obama gang knew full well what happened and why it would not reflect well on the administration, so they hoped they could just right it off as the reaction to the derogatory video. Didn't work, did it?

People died because someone didn't provide the security that was requested over and over. Someone should pay a big price because of this. Let's see how much media support for the truth we will get.

First and foremost military and intelligence agencies are staffed by right wingers by my estimate of a 10 to one ratio. I do believe we need to clean house in them including defense contractors. All the failures are their responsibility from 9-11 and much more.

again if you listened to the entire testimonies of the 9-11 hearings like I did, you realize how incompetent the FBI and every intelligence agency was. I blame it on in-breading of hiring and promoting like minded mental idiots. For instance there was a book written by a mossad agent in the 80s that the Israelis denied he was an agent but when the book went to press they went to court to ban it under national security issues. Anyway I read it and it was very good, but the thing that stuck out to me was his telling what made their intelligence so good. He talked about a relational database with weighting of data by field agents. Which easily would have pushed the two different not learning to land lessons to the top. Both of those FBI groups went to the top with it but without support they could not go over the heads of the tops. With such a computer program these agents would have teeth to their concerns.

Do you know that the FBI computer system as testified by agent Crawly that they could not even do a boolean search. As testified she could enter hijacked airplane and get a print out, but could not and/or it. So she could get huge print outs and try to match which is impossible. and no-one in our intelligence agencies had such a computer system. and the detail was in a book by the best intelligence agency in the world.

then we had ashcroft testify (note this is several years later) that they were about to start on such a program. what a moron, he was just starting, NO you get it going immediately. what was even dumber is he said he had contacted several companies to do the work and they noted they had the same problems with data. What an idiot, you go to people that have solved and been there and done it right. Several years later I heard they were starting over after spending a hundred million dollars. then they were starting over again after giving some right wing company a half billion dollars.

Point being again intelligence and enforcement and defense including contracting are right wing mentality. Someone needs to fire them all for the colossal failures we have had.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the debate and the media...

two funny Romneys only real specifics to saving the USA is killing big bird and the moderators jobs... wow what a bold move....

again it just shows how much the right wing brand is that of haters, pandering to the so called right wing victims of the so called liberal media.... it would have about a 0.00000000000000001 percent effect on helping america competitiveness or debt.

Lets see the so called liberal media bring this up with the fact it is a hate speech item. Not that it is just stupid for a presidential debate.
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean,

You obviously are intelligent, write very well, do amazing research, but you just cherry picked two very insignificant points and write a thesis on old history. A little informative, but boring.

Why not address the point that someone in the Obama administration tried to orchestrated a cover up (or deflection) from what really happened in Libya.

I have no idea whether Obama had anything to do with, or any knowledge about not providing the additional security that the Embassy repeatedly asked for, but there is no doubt that after the attack, he very likely had something to do with the attempt to deflect away from the truth. Too many of his cohorts were singing the same song (but out of tune).

Last edited by techno900 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
bajaDean, you obviously are intelligent, write very well, do amazing research, but you just cherry picked two very insignificant points and write a thesis on old history.

I initially might have agreed, but when he began clipping irrational, irrelevant and rambling whole pages from far left conspiracy sources and relying on the prerequisite liberal debate techniques listed earlier, I gave up on him. It's just too challenging trying to fill in the missing words and phrases to reconstruct his points, and there's no way in heck I'm going to retype hundreds of archived posts he refuses to SEARCH for and demands that we retype for him.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
You obviously are intelligent, write very well, do amazing research

Do you know something we don't about his age?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
techno900 wrote:
bajaDean, you obviously are intelligent, write very well, do amazing research, but you just cherry picked two very insignificant points and write a thesis on old history.

I initially might have agreed, but when he began clipping irrational, irrelevant and rambling whole pages from far left conspiracy sources and relying on the prerequisite liberal debate techniques listed earlier, I gave up on him. It's just too challenging trying to fill in the missing words and phrases to reconstruct his points, and there's no way in heck I'm going to retype hundreds of archived posts he refuses to SEARCH for and demands that we retype for him.

If a book was to be written on the profile of the classic troll, this post would be included.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 19 of 277

Jump to: