myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The bench looks great
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
96,000 jobs added...........waitresses and bar tenders. Jobs with no benefits or future. 368,000 people have just given up looking. Manufacturing sector declined by 15,000 jobs.

Thank you, Dubya.

mat-ty wrote:
...but with all do respect...

The word is DUE, doofus, as in "respect that is DUE." Why do you insist on showing us your amazing level of educational incompetence?

mat-ty wrote:
Do you know what PHD stands for (Piled High and Deeper)...

And that seems to be the preferred education of the rabid righties on this forum, because you pile higher and deeper SO well.

mat-ty wrote:

obamas economy has been a complete disaster, he has spent 5 trillion dollars with zero results.

Absolute BULLSHIT, and you know it. And you're piling that BULLSHIT higher and deeper than anybody. So, you have a bullshit PhD, matty. You continue to demonstrate that your PhD is bullshit by showing us your fifth-grade education.

mat-ty wrote:
The most divisive , partisan president this country has ever seen.

Wasn't it Mitch McConnell who stood in front of the American people and said, in effect, "We're not doing anything with Obama"?

You don't think that's divisive, partisan, obstructionist, and downright stupid?

--------

Matty, all this aside, you're always good for a laugh. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by pueno on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Swchandler
You hardly offer any more than I do, you sound like a pleasant man but with all do respect you also sound tremendously naive at times. I make my points short an sweet , and all are backed by the majority of Americans, and some of the best minds in this country. I could write a thousand word post like Mac and I would get the same response . Do you know what PHD stands for (Piled High and Deeper)
obamas economy has been a complete disaster, he has spent 5 trillion dollars with zero results. The most divisive , partisan president this country has ever seen. It's not hate Swchandler, it's Disgust, for an incompetent fool, and liberals who will continue to defend this colossal failure!!!

Once again either you are just channeling from above and are not knowledgeable of the facts or you just do not know what you are talking about.

First most of the crap you posted is short on reality.

I see you hate educated people as the right wing platform is, again glorifying stupidity and folksy for heros in america is part of the problem not of the solution. If you thought through your Rush and RNC points you would realize to be a economic power do you want the dumbest people in all capacity of life or do you want the top of every category? With you way of thinking should we not have any standards for becoming a doctor. Do you seek out the dumbest doctor or the top of the field? does degrading people who advance themselves in education make us a stronger country?

As you know months before Bush left the office he called in the democrats that had recently taken control of congress and told them in no certain terms that if they did not bail out his banker buddies that he deregulated and he did not use the powers of enforcement that the executive branch has (including examples like dropping suits or reducing penalties in other industries, like coal and chemical;akin to the fox watching the hen house ) well his non-use of enforcement get the government out of the way of business. Well he told the dems that if they did not do as he was saying and give them all the money they wanted the USA was done as a country. No president in the history of the USA has had to make such a threat/promise. Again we were bleeding 700,000 or so jobs a month as Bush was leaving office.

Then the day of Obamas inauguration, the right wing were meeting on how to be obstructionists. Which they did setting records for use of the filibuster. Plus to show how sick the right wing party is and how much their hate was there day one, Obama had a 400% increase of threats than any other president. Yes the facts are nasty things aren't they.

in the words of one of the stupidist lowest IQ presidents when running for his second term. And that recession was nothing comaired to this one...

following quote from Reagan's 1983 State of the Union:
"The problems we inherited were far worse than most inside and out of government had expected; the recession was deeper than most inside and out of government had predicted. Curing those problems has taken more time and a higher toll than any of us wanted."

do you understand what he was saying here? or is past your emotional IQ, do we need someone with a PhD to esplain it to ya.?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
96,000 jobs added

10,000 were union workers coming off strike.
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
96,000 jobs added

10,000 were union workers coming off strike.

Whew!

Good thing they weren't also on disability.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Swchandler ... you sound like a pleasant man

If I believed that, I'd take him off my killfile list because he can make some excellent windsurfing posts when he so chooses. But as he was one of the very first and foremost pure, baseless, endless, overtly aggressive and/or passively aggressive, lying, personal attack dogs on my entire list, I ain't convinced. Unless he has bleached every spot on his hide, he's worse than mac, condensed. If he's changed that much, either he took a hard look at the venom he incessantly spewed and didn't like what he saw, or somebody beat him to a pulp because he spoke to them the same way face to face.

Anyone here could back that up with well over a hundred of his posts, just as I did with a fat handful years ago.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Swchandler ... you sound like a pleasant man

If I believed that, I'd take him off my killfile list because he can make some excellent windsurfing posts when he so chooses. But as he was one of the very first and foremost pure, baseless, endless, overtly aggressive and/or passively aggressive, lying, personal attack dogs on my entire list, I ain't convinced. Unless he has bleached every spot on his hide, he's worse than mac, condensed. If he's changed that much, either he took a hard look at the venom he incessantly spewed and didn't like what he saw, or somebody beat him to a pulp because he spoke to them the same way face to face.

Anyone here could back that up with well over a hundred of his posts, just as I did with a fat handful years ago.

I have found you to be the instigator with me right off the bat, in such a short period of time. So I would have a hard time with your assesment being accurate of the poster. You agree those who start it should not be tolerated?

Next I find your post to be of a dangerous nature with a so called "killfile" such wordframing can be of a person with some potentially harmful indications. Ask Gabby gifords if the right wing hate talk was beneficial. Or the 300% increase in threats of liberals in congress, by lazy men that tend to own guns.

maybe you just do not get it, wordsmithing like that and the rest of your rant are very dismissive and very prevalent with the right wing. While you may not be harmful there are many proven wackos in the right wing party that are.

serial killer and rapist republican TED bundy a repluican obviously fed off the right wing hate of females like the recent right wing and here calling an outstanding female a slut. The right wing wackos still use this wording today. Look at Erik ruddolf and his killings how he believes and fed of the right wing religious finatics who believe they are the deciders on when a life starts. Eric ruddolf is still a hero to many religious right wingers. Look at a hero to many right wingers that believe Timmy boy McVeigh is a hero for what he did for defending a child rapist who had guns in a compound when a rightful warrant was served. Again even the waco in waco is a hero to many right wingers. Look at racist Strom Thurmond a hero to right wingers to this day. He raped while he was in his 20s his families black teenage housekeeper 16 and she bore a daughter from that rape. And to add to the right wing sickness he to the day he dies would never allow her to say in public this is my father. She asked him when she was in college why he was a racist and he just said that is how it always has been. Such right wing family values to hate your own daughter. It was not her fault he raped her mother. And that vile racist to his death would not allow her to be seen with him in public. The right wing not only has the racist skin heads and KKK types neo nazis as members of their party but they do not kick them out. Even Nixon is still a hero to the right wing, I listened to his tapes and it is unreal the serious crimes he was committing. He should have gone to jail.

there is no equivalent mass murderers of the right wing on the liberal side to the above right wingers that are even heros to parts of their party. there is no equivalent acceptance of any hate talk like that in the liberal side. There are no heros like that on the liberal side.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew I was high up on isobars' hate list, but being number one is truly an accomplishment. I guess I'm artful and talented in rubbing him the wrong way and consistently getting the better of him. For a narcissist like isobars, it's like getting repeatedly stuck with a red hot poker. That said, I think we all know that he doesn't have a chance in hell to sell the nonsense that he's spewed above, especially the following statement.

"Anyone here could back that up with well over a hundred of his posts, just as I did with a fat handful years ago."

Nobody is going waste their time trying to put me on the pillory for supposed crimes against isobars. I think everyone knows that a guy that has developed a hate list of 33 folks here that he's censored (bajadean, welcome to the club), says a lot more about his character than it does of any of us.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I on the list? They tell me I can be very annoying.
Chandler seems pretty easygoing to be championship material.
No offense guy, I'm sure you can be as crass as any American, but my inlaws are all FRENCH!
I mean- older Korean women, certain New Yorkers, Occupy @$$holes, there is some real talent out there even in my high school.
Chandler doesn't even insult kiters very much, and everybody does that.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right keycocker, I'm hardly championship material when it comes to seriously bold insults and hate talk. I think if you polled mat-ty, Bard, techno900 or mrgybe, I don't think that I would come anywhere close to the top of their list of terribly annoying people. I could be wrong, but I believe that if I ran into any one of these guys at the beach, we could share some time and a beer or two and come away in good spirits despite our differences.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: