myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The bench looks great
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about slick Willie. He is a narcissist. But he was both lucky--and good--as president. But he hit it out of the park. Ann Romney was sincere, and loves her husband, and appreciates that he has many good sides. But Michelle's talk about what we value, and how the right doesn't understand or value what we value, was much more eloquent.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Clinton did is remind us what a complete failure obama has been. Bill got things done, crossed party lines, and earned the respect of many Americans, if he could have kept his pickle in his pocket , and manned up when caught his legacy would be much better.
I do find it funny that the party that claims they are all about womans rights, would use wet Willie, one of the most notorious violaters of woman's rights ever in public office to be their keynote speaker.
But then again what do you expect from a party that put a murdering drunk like fat Teddy on a throne for years.

And the excuse that weather canceled the outdoor obamavest (aka freak show) is bullshit. It was cancelled because the place would have been half full, even with bus loads brought in from out of state.
News flash , thunderstorm are a daily occurrence in North Carolina.

Bill the womanizer is the best thing dems have going for themselves , to bad the guys a complete DB

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After three attempts its obvious dems hate god and Isreal,

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-dems-to-reinstate-jerusalem-language-in-dnc-platform/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill delivered...he is still the master. If anyone out there, who is undecided , wants to return to the 90's ...last night may have sealed it. Nighty Night Mittens.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/alex-castellanos-obama-clinton_n_1859947.html
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presumably you decided the Giants were so bad that you would risk the wooden spoon treatment?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the GMEN were bad....BUT I was so desperate to return to the greatness of the 90's that I used my TIVO to capture the mastery of William Jefferson Clinton, and today I am giddy. The market is up 185, Clinton on the stump...somebody pinch me.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes........the 90s. Enron, Worldcom, Barings etc, etc all think fondly of the 90s. In those days the markets boomed based on made up numbers. Now Wall Street celebrates when the news is good on Greece. It was great in the WH too. Whatever happened to Monica?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you go girl......go all negative if you must.
I love it when adult Republicans play the Monica card, its a concession speech in a bottle.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs I have some really bad news. Bill is not running for anything, and he only highlights what a pathetic failure barry the fraud is. Like David Brookes said, " enough with the social nonsense , lets talk about the economy and jobs" something the dems would like to ignore.

Listen closlely over the next few weeks and Bill wiil through barry under the bus again. Unlike barry Bill loves this country and believes dems serve it better, so he will get up on the stump and attempt to bring credibillaty to obama because lets face it he has none.

Bill hates obama, he just love America more.

I heard they may be dropping condoms from the ceiling tonight, no ballons, no styrofoam columns, just an empty stadium , and the magic of 2008 , long forgotten.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty, you're partly right, I am a Clinton lover, I did vote for Hill, and Obama is not my favorite president. But, I will take him over Mitt 100 times out of 100....and I believe America will be with me on Nov 6.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: