myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lake Isabella "Open House" this Sunday 9/9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superkraut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Lake Isabella "Open House" this Sunday 9/9 Reply with quote

under the “OpenHouse” banner at the Lake Isabella AuxDamRecArea:

Open House get-together
Sunday Sept 9, plus the weekend surrounding this date
1. introduction to windsurfing for beginners Sunday at 11am - DaveG will have all his gear and expertise available again, I will hold forth on the simulator; if you know someone who would like to try, bring him/her!
2. celebrate Ray Hayes’ improved health and encourage him to return to the sport! Camp Ghost Paul promised to bring him to the beach directly from church;
3. gear swap: if you need a widget, or have one for sale, bring it! being on federal land, we need to be somewhat low key about this - no loud signs or such!
4. if you are a recent beginner and need gear, I will have lots to chose from - my recycle pile is pretty impressive this fall thanks to a lot of generous donations;
5. sail a little - the weather Gods promise a return to Southwest flow aloft for this weekend, i.e. turn off the thunderstormy scenario we are facing mid-week.
Be there! Good friends, good food, and plenty of space available, I promise!
for a map, go see http://goo.gl/maps/EvWFh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: