myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Arrogance and Stupidity
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Arrogance and Stupidity Reply with quote

Many of the posters here are rather amusing because they exercise their arrogance and stupidity often. Allow me to address the ignorant, opinionated low life's that seem to want to lump anything German into the Nazi camp. A saying, slogan or moto is never the sole providence of the people who use it. If I use the phrase "Praise Allah" that doesn't make me an Arab Terrorist, but I wouldn't doubt it does in your small minds. Then again work in any language probably stands as a dirty word for you to be avoided at all costs. It's too bad that so many come here for an education when they would do much better to go back and finish their schooling.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Arrogance and Stupidity Reply with quote

sailingjoke wrote:
Many of the posters here are rather amusing because they exercise their arrogance and stupidity often. Allow me to address the ignorant, opinionated low life's that seem to want to lump anything German into the Nazi camp. A saying, slogan or moto is never the sole providence of the people who use it. If I use the phrase "Praise Allah" that doesn't make me an Arab Terrorist, but I wouldn't doubt it does in your small minds. Then again work in any language probably stands as a dirty word for you to be avoided at all costs. It's too bad that so many come here for an education when they would do much better to go back and finish their schooling.

Attaboy, big guy. How to win friends and influence people.

"Then again work in any language probably stands as a dirty word for you to be avoided at all costs."

Says the guy who has never held a meaningful professional career in his entire life, but instead lives in mom's house and spends his inheritance from his late father's estate -- basically, a freeloader.

"It's too bad that so many come here for an education when they would do much better to go back and finish their schooling."

Says the guy who brags about his college degree but cannot spell common words, such as "probably," "crowd," "asinine," "obtain," and the list goes on...
sailingjoe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno, spelling as has been pointed out to you is the province of no more than an elementary school education. However, the fact that you attack persons and not ideas makes it quite obvious that you lack any other education of substance and resort to your English elementary school background for support. Futhermore, you do not belong on these forums at all. You are not a windsurfer, never have been a windsurfer and have no intentions of becoming a windsurfer. Ruining threads remains your purpose and nothing more.
ramps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The phrase you used shows incredible insensitivity. Do you really think that anyone in Germany or in Europe aside from a Neo-Nazi uses it, ever? It still adorns the gate to the Auschwitz concentration camp.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoke wrote:
pueno, spelling as has been pointed out to you is the province of no more than an elementary school education. However, the fact that you attack persons and not ideas makes it quite obvious that you lack any other education of substance and resort to your English elementary school background for support. Futhermore, you ....

No -- I enjoy highlighting your abundant hypocrisy. And R. Bruce Swift has plenty of hypocrisy to spread around.

Speaking of elementary school education, the word is spelled "f u R t h e r m o r e."

Thanks for making it so easy, big guy.

BTW...... did that plane crash anywhere near Glory Lane?
swmckay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Arrogance and Stupidity Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
Allow me to address the ignorant, opinionated low life's that seem to want to lump anything German into the Nazi camp. A saying, slogan or moto is never the sole providence of the people who use it.

You ignorant ass, the "saying" you chose was inscribed over the
gates of Nazi concentration camps. There is no other meaning that
can be ascribed to it. Whether you use that tag line in German,
English or Swahili, it is still grossly ignorant at best, and racism at
worst. If you walked down a street in Germany wearing a T-shirt
with that written on it, you would literally be arrested; your "right" to
"free speech" in most of Europe does not extend to racial insults.
In other places, I can easily imagine someone beating you even
more senseless than you already are, if such a thing is possible.

The only ignorant lowlife in this conversation is you. I suggest that
you drop this topic before the calls to ban you from the forum are
actually listened to by the people who run the site.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spoken Mr. Swmckay. Those words are forever tarnished, and only a buffoon would imagine otherwise. Many Jews found it impossible to come to terms with what had happened, and some lost all faith after the war and committed suicide.

As a youth in the early 50's I too was seething with indignation and found it hard to understand how wiser heads, such as Yehudi Menuhin could talk of acceptance and even forgiveness of the past. Daniel Barenboim also showed us how the power of great art could heal when he accepted an invitation from the Berlin Philharmonic to conduct them in performances of Wagner.

There are people who help us to come to a better understanding of the dark side of human nature, and to heal .... and then there are the ignorant jackasses!
isobras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sailingjoe wrote:
spelling as has been pointed out to you is the province of no more than an elementary school education.

Not always. My college roomie was an indisputable genius in both technical and liberal arts subjects, but couldn't spell isht. It just wasn't in his jeans. But criticizing others for spelling when one's position runs out of facts is about as lame as as an argument gets.

That said, "it's" still = "it is" and nothing else.
speedysailor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding spelling, the point is that it isn't important unless you are a child, have no more than an elementary education or are editing for print. Ideas and facts are more important for the better educated. Vulgarity also is the province of the arrogant and stupid. It's commonplace and does not earn respect. When you start a post like this
swmckay wrote:

You ignorant ass,
you should not expect many readers to continue. In fact, personal attacks like this and those Pueno and others use on public forums often discredit them more than they discredit those they are attacking. Sure you can sit at home and spew forth a lot of crap, but you won't be respected for it. 99% of what Pueno writes I ingnore, but everything I write he reads. If I stop posting on a public blog, he stalks the web until he can find something I write. Do you ever wonder why? Back to your roomie, have you ever considered that he was a good speller in elementary school and lost it when he went on to other things? Futhermore, genius and liberal arts are contradictory terms. Pueno took some writing courses in rather ordinary state schools and learned the technicals of writing, but learned nothing about the practicality or expediency of it. Essentially he is wasting his time, and wants you to waste your time with him.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seedysailor wrote:
swmckay wrote:

You ignorant ass,
you should not expect many readers to continue. In fact, personal attacks like this and those Pueno and others use on public forums often discredit them more than they discredit those they are attacking. Sure you can sit at home and spew forth a lot of crap, but you won't be respected for it. 99% of what Pueno writes I ingnore, but everything I write he reads. If I stop posting on a public blog, he stalks the web until he can find something I write. Do you ever wonder why? Back to your roomie, have you ever considered that he was a good speller in elementary school and lost it when he went on to other things? Futhermore, genius and liberal arts are contradictory terms. Pueno took some writing courses in rather ordinary state schools and learned the technicals of writing, but learned nothing about the practicality or expediency of it. Essentially he is wasting his time, and wants you to waste your time with him.

Brucie, swmckay nailed you, though to merely characterize you as "ignorant" and an "ass" is a double understatement.

I'm glad to learn that you "ingnore" (check your spelling, big guy) my posts. Iso also claims to -- but of course, he doesn't, nor do you.

"Futhermore, genius and liberal arts are contradictory terms..."

Check that spelling again, fruitcake. And what do you mean by this? Are genius and liberal arts mutually exclusive? Does that mean you cannot be a genius? (We all know that to be true, anyway.)

Does that mean that since I'm not in the liberal arts I CAN be a genius?

Once again, you demonstrate that your addled brain is scrambled. Laughing

So...... Are you starting to think about VB?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: