myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The bench looks great
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: The bench looks great Reply with quote

In 2004 we saw a young obama at the DNC, I still remember hearing him for the first time. There was no doubt they had found a rising star, he had tremendous stage presents , and was very articulate without a question. Unfortunately the man did not live up to the voice, at least not for me.
Well last night at the RNC I had the same reaction to a young black woman named Mia Love, she was awesome and her future in the party looks very good. Will she have anything beyond the stage presence? only time will tell.
I also think Niki Haley was excellent and will be a major player in the future of the party. Scott Walker, Ryan Christie, and others are fresh faces in a party that's looking more like the Fresh Young Party, than the Grand Old Party.
No matter what happens in November I feel very good that this is a party on the rise with a bench that looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfop5TeDnZo
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The bench looks great Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
...he had tremendous stage presents...

He may have come bearing presents, like the The Three Wise Men.... but you really mean "presence."

mat-ty wrote:
...and others are fresh faces in a party that's looking more like the Fresh Young Party, than the Grand Old Party.

Naahhhhh.... More like the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey combined.

--------

Matty, when it comes to entertainment, you are masterful. Laughing Laughing Laughing
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno
Once again you prove you have nothing beyond your little immature insults. I would call you a joke or entertaining but insignificant would be more fitting.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Pueno
Once again you prove you have nothing beyond your little immature insults. I would call you a joke or entertaining but insignificant would be more fitting.

Matty, you're a funny guy. Call me anything you want -- just don't call me late for dinner. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Speaking of immature insults, here's one: "...but insignificant would be more fitting."
mac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty--you are so careful to come off as well educated, careful in your comments, and respectful to others opinions and cultures. Why would anyone call you an ignorant bigot?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, I usually start off civil and some what respectful, until someone attacks me, then the Medfa boy comes out in me. What can I say?
mac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--that is the funniest thing you've ever written! You've never been nice. Ever.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt Michael Bloomberg from Medford? Medford, home of Tufts University...alma mater of Jamie Dimon, Pierre Omydar, and Boggsman's little sister?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloomberg's mom still lives there last time I heard. Also famous for one of the largest bank heist in US history, and the first place the feds ever recorded a Mafia swearing in ceremony. Ship building and rum in the early days, and of course Paul Revere came through on his way to the North End. Boggs your sister probably had a blast at Tufts, nearby Davis and Harvard square are great places to hang out.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Matty--that is the funniest thing you've ever written! You've never been nice. Ever.

Wait ----- yes, he was. I'm sticking up for my friend Matty. I seem to remember a post from him back in 2001 that was civil.

Or maybe that post was from Brucie.................

mat-ty wrote:
...then the Medfa boy comes out in me.

And, Matty, if you're reading this -- I think your city is pronounced "Meffah." The "d" is silent (too hard for you guys to pronounce it.)

BTW -- I remember Jumbo. Do you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: