myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
movie night
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: movie night Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv6XUT-hno

Who's coming to see the new obama movie? Come on moonbats , put your sandals on(no socks PLEASE!!) grab some organic popcorn, jump in your little obama mobile, and head down and watch the show. You may learn something about barry the fraud you never knew.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I spend 10 bux for some stupid movie, when , I can watch Mittens attempt to run from Rep Akins remarks, for free?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for your further movie pleasure:

http://www.deathbychina.com/

Narrated by Martin Sheen. Talks about the fall of American Industry from both sides of the aisle. Amazing how both sides and "big govt" have failed us.

Must say 2016 sounds fascinating also.
isobras

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be very curious to see whether 2016 is just unsupported right wing talking points, or a vetted documentary (the former does not interest me). My favorite neocon (by definition; he was an activist Democrat before switching sides) historian and TR host, Michael Medved, has some disagreements with the film, but overall highly recommends it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think trying to learn about the man who is attempting to change America with his twisted views,and vendettas is a tad more important than a stupid comment by an unknown senator.
Dinesh D'souza presents a very articulate, compelling, theory, on why obama behaves the way he does. Like I have said before , he has the right to feel this way , but he does not have the right to lie, and deny his intentions.
isobras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
he does not have the right to lie, and deny his intentions.

I don't remember any president -- hell, not many politicians, period -- who have looked us in the eye and read prepared lies on such substantive issues so often. Clinton's big lie was about defiling the Oval Office and Bush's big lie was not a lie, for example. OK, maybe Nixon's "I am not a crook" qualifies, but that was one lie about a substantive issue, not 3.5 years of them. I don't remember any previous president lying about the Supreme Court to their faces in a State of the Union Speech, or lying about his own signature legislative achievement in an address to the Congress, or lying about an entire political party to their faces in Congressional addresses, or lying in virtually every major speech to the American public according to even his own Obamastream media fact-checkers.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush was not a true consevative, and in fact lied to himself and us. He over spent, and was a progressive in many ways. Medicare part D helped put us over the edge, along with the Iraq war. Those 2 things plus a little housing sense in 2006 would have changed the whole equation.

Now we have China and the Russia both warning us not to act provocatively, while Israel threatens war. Will we be there to honor our commitment to Israel? The Israelis know they have to attack by October in order to get Obama in on the deal. Otherwise if he wins, Israel is potentially toast.

I don't think after Iraq and Afgahnistan that we want to tangle with Iran. We don't have the man power or money.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I think I might actually agree with SB! Shocked
isobras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Bush was not a true consevative, and in fact lied to himself and us. He over spent, and was a progressive in many ways.

I don't consider a politician's statement of goals he believes in to be a lie of substance; disproving intent is pretty tough. It's when they deliberately make false statements about important past events that they open up the "You Lie" can for me and for the better pundits. I have heard literally hundreds of attempts by TR callers to cite one substantive lie Bush uttered. Every claim was shot down by facts.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Bush was a horrible guy, I just think he didn't spend enough time figuring out WHAT THE HELL WOULD HAPPEN IF HE DID THE THINGS HE DID....

Eisenhower, Goldwater or Reagan would have slapped that bitch around the oval office for fun! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: