myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Top 10 forum contributors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesHardy wrote:
Have you looked in a mirror lately? You are almost everything you point out is wrong with this forum and the forum posters.

Back that up with facts or look like all the others who have knowingly made the same false accusation.
noshuzbluz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
JamesHardy wrote:
Have you looked in a mirror lately? You are almost everything you point out is wrong with this forum and the forum posters.

Back that up with facts or look like all the others who have knowingly made the same false accusation.

How do you call some one an ass and back it up with facts??? I'm just wondering?????

isobars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noshuzbluz wrote:
How do you call some one an ass and back it up with facts??? I'm just wondering?????

When? Where? How? Why? C'mon, guy ... out with some facts, in context?

And don't tell us no one deserves that description.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, as I recollect our character from the Great Northwest has boldly stated in the past many times that he reserves the right to get ugly here, especially with "those people". And as we all too well, he does get ugly quite often.

Ever noticed how the list of folks he's against is always growing. Only lately he added one of his local "buds", wooot, to the list. If there are any doubts, reviewing wooot's more recent thread about a Gorge video taken at Roosevelt tells it all and makes it undeniable. isobars can't hide from the facts.
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

When? Where? How? Why? C'mon, guy ... out with some facts, in context?

If enough people tell you that you have a tail, maybe it's time to turn around and take a look.

isobars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked MANY times. EVERY time has proven fruitless. wooot called me a liar, but was completely unable to back it up with, you know, facts, leaving him looking like the rest of you who play that game as a tactic. Saying something a hundred times doesn't make it a fact, especially if there's proof to the contrary.

C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

chirp ... chirp ... chirp ... chirp

That's what I thought.
mogunn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey's trolling for attention again.
windoggi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I have looked MANY times. EVERY time has proven fruitless. wooot called me a liar, but was completely unable to back it up with, you know, facts, leaving him looking like the rest of you who play that game as a tactic. Saying something a hundred times doesn't make it a fact, especially if there's proof to the contrary.

C'mon, guys ... surely after all these years and >20,000 posts you can find some examples of my behaving at odds with my list above?

chirp ... chirp ... chirp ... chirp

That's what I thought.

You claim to have hidden me behind your magic veil, yet you answer my post. I guess that makes you a liar. Or maybe just full of shit.

swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, one more post on isobars, and then I'll let it go.

Isobars is ever the weasel, and as a result, he will never admit to anything untoward that he does here. In his mind there is always a reason or justification for acting out.

But quite honestly, it really isn't about bringing him to the line to personally account for his displays. He'll never do that. Others can judge what happened, particularly in wooot's thread. Truly, it's a judgment by his peers.
feuser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Ok, one more post on isobars, and then I'll let it go.

Isobars is ever the weasel, and as a result, he will never admit to anything untoward that he does here. In his mind there is always a reason or justification for acting out.

But quite honestly, it really isn't about bringing him to the line to personally account for his displays. He'll never do that. Others can judge what happened, particularly in wooot's thread. Truly, it's a judgment by his peers.

You guys are still arguing with Isobars? Tsk, tsk...

I've moved on to more rewarding hobbies.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: