myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
lying D bag
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an excellent illustration. The Marine is holding up jobs for partisan reasons.
More of the sort of thing that hurts our country, and is gleefully reported by those who would bring America down for partisan politics.
"The way to destroy any country is to divide their people".Ancient Chinese proverb.

"Divide and conquer" J.Cesar
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I doubt Mark Zuckerberg is blaming politics and not expanding Facebook's reach. I think Apple is still hiring like crazy...they are opening a store in Grand Central Station today. The notion that businesses arent hiring because of politics is beyond ridiculous.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
.. The notion that businesses arent hiring because of politics is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not so sure about that bud. I think some of the big corporations were not hiring because Obama wants to regulate Wall St. so he is anti-business and they want him gone. By not hiring the economy remains stale and it appears as if Obama is ineffective.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassking wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
.. The notion that businesses arent hiring because of politics is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not so sure about that bud. I think some of the big corporations were not hiring because Obama wants to regulate Wall St. so he is anti-business and they want him gone. By not hiring the economy remains stale and it appears as if Obama is ineffective.

JP...if your saying that businessmen who dont support Obama are sabotaging the economy in order to get him out of office, then I'm flummoxed and flabbergasted. I am not thrilled by Obama's current path...some of his ideas are just stupid, but Im still busting my ass , hiring people, adding expensive technology and moving forward.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing we have Holder nailed lying to congress, reluctantly under oath(does that speak volumes) about fast and furious. Blagovith getting 14 years for selling obamas senate seat, and Corzine losing 6 billion, and lying through his teeth about it. All connected to obama, but yet very little noise from the lefty media. Its must be awesome having the d -bag lefty media covering your ass 24/7 !!!!
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sir boggs that is exactly what I am saying. you are the exception because you are pro Obama but when i worked for one of the largest health insurance companies in the country they had a political action committee that advised us how we should vote. it was assumed that our jobs were on the line.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard in detail about all those things from that very media you say is not reporting it.
What gives?
Out of curiosity- Do you get info from any other source about such things than the media?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keycocker, I am sure you have heard of all of the above, because like most people on this forum you are a news junkie. Most people still get their news from the main street media, which without question protects obama. But I guess when their too busy trying to find a rock with a racial slur from twenty years ago that might explain it. RIGHT?
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Ha, ha. I can guess, without even looking but with 99% certainty: pueno.

Awww, Mikey, you peeked.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Matty.The rock business was a waste of time and I ignored those accounts

I was too busy reading and listening to accounts of
" Holder nailed lying to congress, reluctantly under oath(does that speak volumes) about fast and furious. Blagovith getting 14 years for selling obamas senate seat, and Corzine losing 6 billion, and lying through his teeth about it."
I bet you were too.You didn't waste time on news fluff right? It takes too much time to read the relevant stuff like you mentioned above.
We both read and heard all about it in the media right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: