myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
HOW MANY MORE
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: HOW MANY MORE Reply with quote

How many more people need to die at the hands of illegal aliens, that have no respect for our laws or culture, the blood is on the hands of or governor(mini obama) and AG(its not illegal to be illegal) . This is becoming a daily occurence and it needs to end. WAKE TFU, MOONBATS.

by Justice For Matt on Monday, August 22, 2011 at 6:08pm

Letter to [Alleged] President Obama from Marie Parente

It is obvious you appreciate the beauty of Cape Cod, especially Martha’s Vineyard.

Milford resident, Matthew Denice, 23 years if age, will not be visiting the “Cape” anytime soon.

You see, Mr. President, for the first time in my adult life (83 years old) I am ashamed of what my country is allowing to flourish within our borders.

Over the week-end, an unlicensed inebriated illegal alien drove his pick up truck past a Stop Sign and smashed into a 23 year old young motorcyclist, Matthew Denice, Debbie Lane, Milford, Ma who had the right of way.

The illegal alien driver dragged the young man, pinned under his truck for over a quarter mile and when he ran over a curb, Matthew’s mutilated body dropped onto the sidewalk, whereupon the drunken illegal driver, in an effort to flee, ran over the mortally injured young man. The illegal alien driver was apprehended several streets beyond the sidewalk horror, after running a police barrier

This is not the first time an illegal alien has killed one of our law abiding citizens. Milford’s first tragedy occurred a year or so ago, when another unlicensed illegal alien ignored a Stop Sign and drove her SUV through an intersection and plowed into a car driven by Richard Grossi, 55 years old, who died from his injuries? I am reminded by our local police department that a third Milford person was killed by an unlicensed alien driver within this two year period of vehicular carnage,

In case you missed it while touring our Cape Cod Shoppes, two young Americans were given eight years of prison time for straying across Iran’s borders. In this country we spent $320 billion dollars last year providing illegal border crossers with a full menu of benefits.

Mr. President, our 28,000 person community has been seriously impacted by approximately, 3,000 illegal aliens who have heavily impacted our schools, housing and hospital where they receive free health care at the same time you are thinking of cutting our healthcare benefits.

Recently, you have taken steps to give in-state tuition and a form of amnesty to illegal aliens and their children. Your actions are seen as an open invitation to illegal aliens who are pouring over our border before law enforcement curtails their easy entry and wide array of public benefits.

Matthew Denice, dead at the age of 23, his life cut short by a drunken illegal alien driver was a recent graduate of Framingham State University and a six year employee of Rite-Aid Pharmacy. He loved the Celtics and the Boston Red Sox. He was seen by his peers, as a genuinely good human being.

Many young people, saw you in a different light, but now….they see you giving aid and comfort to illegal alien lawbreakers….one of whom killed their beloved friend.

Please take a few hours to come to Milford, Mass, and explain to Matthew’s family and friends why law abiding Americans should stand by and see millions of illegal aliens,, accessing all forms of public assistance, and “get away” with such heinous crimes? Matthew’s family and friends are inconsolable. “How can this happen, they ask, “we obeyed the laws of our country, registered to defend it and the President is catering to those who disrespect our way of life, take our jobs, our tax dollars and our lives. Our young people have established a Facebook Website entitled “Justice for Matthew.”

What about you, Mr. President, what words of wisdom do you have to soothe Matthew’s family and our young people as they come face to face with your largesse to lawbreakers? Amnesty indeed!
mac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was nearly killed, and my mother-in-law was killed, by people driving recklessly. They happened to be Hmong. Only someone like matty and his ilk would use illegal activity--driving while intoxicated, or racing, as the people who hit me were--to generalize to both immigrants and Hispanics. What a vile way of thinking.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, the question both you and Marie Parente need to be asking is who are the folks in Milford, MA, or some folks from a surrounding locale, that are hiring illegal immigrants and why. Targeting President Obama because he's attempting to address some of the particular issues that are associated with our illegal immigration problem is specious at best.

Clearly you are angry, but you need to look a bit closer at the real issues to begin to grasp the magnitude of our problem and how to deal with it. Also, dreaming that some Republican or tea partier elected to the presidency is going ship all illegals home overnight is ludicrous.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take vile over self destructive stupidity any day. Keep sticking your head in the sand and defending these lawless people. Why don't you drive down to Santa Rosa , and explain that to the parents of the 4 year old killed by another parasite you choose to side with. Mac ILLEGAL ALIEN, NOT IMMIGRANT, TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, KNUCKLEHEAD.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look here bigot. Illegal activity is a crime and should be punished. Associating it with immigrants, illegal or not, makes you a disgusting puke. Spoken by someone who knows more than I'd care to about violent crime.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swchandler , there is a lot of blame to go around. But I focused my anger at deval patrick and or AG, both refuse to acknowledge that we have a major problem, and have blocked our local law enforcement as much as possible. I agree with you we need to stop the incentive to come here illegally, Last year our state senate would not even pass a bill, that required proof of citizenship before receiving any entitlements. What message did that send to these law breakers?
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Mac, ILLEGAL ALIEN, NOT IMMIGRANT, TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

They know that, matty; games like that are their means of dodging issues. They don't understand the difference between dodgeball and Jeopardy or the SATs. It's quite obviously a brain wiring issue, as the correlation between dodgeball and liberalism seems to be well over 0.95.

Last edited by isobars on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets tone this one down. So , lets look at the problem realistically, and pragmatically. First off, what do we do with the undocumented here, the children, etc? Secondly, how do we protect the borders without becoming a walled off police state? Thirdly , how do we get the Chamber of Commerce , and other business lobbying groups to ease up on Congress and allow the USDOJ to enforce strict laws prohibiting the hiring of undocumented workers? Its a tough one, I know, but I have yet to here a solution. Matty, do you think Marco Rubio is willing to alienate the Latino vote in FLA? Rick Perry certainly wasnt? If he was, he wouldnt be running for prez. How would Rick Perry do next November if he starting talking real tough on immigration?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Boggsy.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's speculate that last year, there were 2 million felony crimes in the US.

Let's speculate that there were 50,000 felony crimes committed by illegal aliens.

What is better, 2 million felony crimes or 1,950,000?

These number are out of thin air, just to make a point.

Bottom line - we have the laws, but the government chooses not to enforce them so we just have to live with the extra crime. Is there any reason some of us shouldn't consider this an injustice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: