myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

ps He's spent millions of dollars protecting his past. No college transcripts, cheesie birth certificate etcetterra. He couldn't even qualify for an fbi job if he wanted one! Where is his past?

Steven, I know of know only three requirements to become president: 35 years of age, born in the USA and win an election. I invite you to directly respond to the following questions:

Where is the requirement that he disclose his academic transcripts?

Where is the requirement that he provide his birth certificate?

In any event, if dopes wish to challenge Obama's standing on this issue, it is they who bear the burden of proof to demonstrate that a sitting President was not born in the USA rather than the President's burden to show he was. What is available from Hawaii you disregard as insufficient. Well, that's Federalism for you.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

ps He's spent millions of dollars protecting his past. No college transcripts, cheesie birth certificate etcetterra. He couldn't even qualify for an fbi job if he wanted one! Where is his past?

Steven, I know of know only three requirements to become president: 35 years of age, born in the USA and win an election. I invite you to directly respond to the following questions:

In any event, if dopes wish to challenge Obama's standing on this issue, it is they who bear the burden of proof to demonstrate that a sitting President was not born in the USA rather than the President's burden to show he was. What is available from Hawaii you disregard as insufficient. Well, that's Federalism for you.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Mat-ty said

Quote:
I think there has been a great effort to protect his past. College records, applications, etc. But we all know he was a radical, stoner, who hung out with extremist, and far leftys

You're guessing, and you're wrong.

You got to be kidding. Obama admitted to cocaine and marijuana use. He admitted his fondness for Marx and has surrounded himself with like minded people.

Obama works for the rich oligarchs. His and Bush's policies have destroyed the middle class. The democrates have controlled congress since 06. They are just as culpable. The billion dollar fund raising frenzy is under way, and the captains of industry support that asshole. Why? He acts as Lenin acted. Surrounds himself with the oligarchs, takes their money and protects them, and screws the middle class. He doesn't care about inflationary policies. He doesn't support small business. He continues 3 wars. Killed more american soldiers than Bush. He's killing tens of thousands of innocents in the middle east, and he acts like he's royalty.

WTF open your eyes....

aaaah, I love the smell of hatred in the morning, such a productive emotion!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of whether any of us feel he has enough experience. He is qualified as Dan noted.

Harvard Law Review. Miner and Galland Law Firm. Hillary in the primaries. Anything he is hiding about his schooling and work experience has been vetted. Past indiscretions he has admitted. Can we move away from character issues and get specific about the policies and decisions he has made during his term?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, Coboardhead admits he doesn't watch much news, relying instead on his circle of friends, his personal body of work, and some "research". His response to Mat-ty ("you're guessing") indicates that, stunningly, he doesn't even even know that Obama has locked his grades in a vault, that he deliberately chooses to conceal his actual Hawaiian birth certificate (not his Certification of Live Birth) (it apparently exists but is NOT vetted because HI will not release them except to immediate family members; some doctor SAYS she saw it), that his closest thing to a job was as a community organizer, that he was born to active and outspoken communists, that he openly glorified Ayres and Marx and Rev Wright and said in writing that he preferred to hang out with Marxists, that he has stated repeatedly that he is willing to harm the economy to redistribute the existing body of wealth, that he declared the private sector -- THAT'S US -- "the enemy", etc. These things transcend character issues by contributing to, reflecting, and even rubbing our noses into his belief system and his policies. They are largely inseparable and highly alarming, but it's possible that Coboardhead and many others here refuse to believe some or all of these facts despite their being in the public record, just because KC tells them it's all just TR nonsense.

Last edited by isobars on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I guess the Donald is more than qualified , and happy to prove it. It may not be a law to release your school records, but it is sure nice to know , that the person you elect to run the most powerful, influential country in the history of mankind is not a stoner , radical, with a destructive personal agenda. SORRY, CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT , BUT THAT’S HOW I (AND MANY, MANY OTHERS SEE IT) .
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats your choice matty, because you hate the man, fine. But he has been in the public eye since his speech in 2004 at the DNC , and you guys have had plenty of time for veting.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsman

He spent his first two years playing golf, hanging out with celebs, flying around on extravagant vacations( can you say carbon footprint) and jamming the most massive, expensive , convoluted , corrupt , bill in world history. Now with three wars, crazy unemployment, deficient gone wild, and a host of other major issues, he is back on the campaign trail, more concerned about his legacy, than the problems we have. You can label us haters if it makes you feel better, but the fact is we are just very concerned about where this country is heading, and who is at the helm.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fine. I disagree. The reason I use "hate" is because of the bombastic tone, and language many of his detractors use. Bush dropped everything in the Fall of 2003, in the middle of the Iraq War, inspite of the "Mission being Accomplished " and started his nre-election campaign, unfortunately this is the system that Sam Alito and big money wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: