myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Holder proves again, he is a racist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://justpiper.com/2011/03/omg-stunning-moment-of-honesty-msnbcs-ratigan-admits-left-scared-to-criticize-obama-for-hes-a-black-liberal/

Here is a rare moment of honesty from the left, admitting the left will not criticize odrama. on msnbc of all places, I guess you can only fool the poeple for so long!
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. The latest Rasmussen poll shows that 62% of us want Ocare repealed. It's tough to kiss a pig too often without removing its lipstick and exposing its warts.

That includes Bush's TARP program and its "stimulus" spawn. Now the CBO and the Congressional Oversight Panel show with numbers that TARP was and is a 1/3T$ bust. Never mind that Geithner, who helped invent TARP before he joined the Obama administration, has called TARP the "most effective government program in recent memory". Example: The CBO estimates that Treasury's bailout of the GSEs will cost the taxpayers approximately $380 billion through fiscal year 2021. If only one-fourth of CBO's estimate ultimately benefits TARP recipients and other financial institutions, taxpayers will have provided a subsidy to these institutions of approximately $100 billion, which is not accounted for under TARP.

See WSJ at http://tinyurl.com/4psoteg .
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven , they called me a racist yesterday, for making a joke about smoking camel shit. Ironically people do smoke camel shit.
The left calls anyone that disagrees with them a racist. Sadly because of there constant overuse of the word, it has lost its impact, and meaning.
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've said it before, but it still applies mat-ty... if enough people tell you that you have a tail, you might want to turn around and take a look.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matty, nobody called you a racist here, settled down lil fella. Playing the victim card only goes so far. Dylan Ratigan calls it the way he sees it, he always has. When he was on CNBC , he called bullshit on so many hacks, and was fired because of it.
BTW -Bard, Im still waiting for your proof that I called you a racist.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windoggie

everytime I turn around , the only thing I see is some democrat trying to steal my wallet.
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Windoggie

everytime I turn around , the only thing I see is some democrat trying to steal my wallet.

Don't worry about it mat-ty. If the republicans have their way you wont have a job to put money in your wallet.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...they called me a racist yesterday, for making a joke about smoking camel shit."

mat-ty, you know, I can't verify that here.

Admittedly, you called Attorney General Holder a racist in your first post on this thread. In my response to your post I did suggest that you had an existing prejudice, but that in no way says that you're a racist. mac did state that you were a "zen master of racism and spelling", but that was on page 1 of this thread.

It's important to remember that when you start slinging out charges of racism, particularly about a leading federal official, you attract a lot of attention to yourself and what might be going on in your own mind. We've all heard the phrase "it takes one to know one". Now, I'm not inferring that you're a racist in all this, but others just might think that.
mogunn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Windoggie

Laughing

mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hysterical that stevenbard, who pal around with the Tea Party (have we forgotten the comment I'm just not ready for a black president?), and make remarks here that always seem to disparage black politicians, are surprised that they are perceived as racists. If you don't lie down with dogs, you will reduce your odds of getting fleas.

Let me ask you wing nuts who want to turn over even more of the government to the oil companies this question. Do you still support eliminating EPA and the other regulatory agencies that pay some attention to nuclear safety and turning the matter back to the market? Inquiring minds want to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: