myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Holder proves again, he is a racist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Holder proves again, he is a racist! Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Not a lot of talk about this in the lame stream media, What a surprise

It's been discussed and analyzed at length by prosecuting attorneys on real news analysis shows. Even a top-ranked NAACP officer condemned Holder on the record for this because it says one thing: Minorities, particularly blacks, are too stupid to make a 60 on the qualifying exams. Holder didn't even investigate why blacks or other minorities couldn't pass it; he just demanded that 50-something be declared a passing grade, despite the fact that public safety is at stake and these guys and gals carry guns.

Besides, evidence of Holder's racial bias is nothing new. He should have been fired, maybe even prosecuted for at least dirilection of duty, for blocking the prosecution of the Black Panther goons who were filmed and admitted voter intimidation at the Philadelphia voting booths, as we all saw repeatedly on both the TV and our computers.
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From mediamatters;
Quote:
No Voters Have Said They Were Intimidated As A Result Of The New Black Panthers' Actions. In an April 23, 2010, hearing on the DOJ's decision in the case, Civil Rights Commissioner Arlan Melendez stated that "no citizen has even alleged that he or she was intimidated from voting," which "was clear to the Justice Department last spring, which is why they took the course of action that they did." Similarly, a July 2, 2010, Main Justice article reported that "no voters at all in the Philadelphia precinct have come forward to allege intimidation," adding, "The complaints have come from white Republican poll watchers, who have given no evidence they were registered to vote in the majority black precinct." [Media Matters, 7/19/10]

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard to respecting your opinions on other matters , when you can not be honest about an issue as black and white as this( no pun intended)
Captured on film, and witnessed by a liberal civil rights attorney, good lord tell me your kidding.

And it has not gone away, their was a meeting on this issue a few weeks ago.
Bottom line, if the some skin heads were intimadating black voters, and micheal moore was the witness,and some drunk drew a picture of the incident on a napkin, we would have a new attorney general.

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastty--zen master of racism and spelling--weighs in with his particular expertise.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....and he edited it. Imagine if he didnt?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mac

But I and most sensible people see racism as a two- way street, not a one- way like yourself.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boogsman does your spell check work within this forum, mine does not, i am to lazy to write in windows live and copy and paste.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay mat-ty, let's look at it a bit differently.

If I was in business and had a limited budget, particularly in tough financial times, would I go after a business opportunity that I knew would be loser from the start? In business, the analysis of whether to proceed or not would be based on all the factors that were important in the business environment.

In prosecution related legal actions against a party, the prosecution must perform a similar analysis to discern how they will win the case. The US Department of Justice isn't any different, so it must pursue what limited cases they can afford and realistically win.

mat-ty, I would ask if you have the needed information to make the right decision, and I mean all the facts. As we all know well, even from fictional programs on TV, if there's insufficient evidence to prosecute a case, it will lose in a court of law, and even one that's at the top at the federal level. So, it's possible that the guilty can sometimes go free.

You might want to go back and revisit mo's post, and think again.

Overall though, I know that you will remain predictably upset about Obama, Holder and many of the Democrats in Congress, just looking for the possible next time moment.

Just wondering, how you might feel about Representive Elliot, and his most recent comments, especially given the fact that he's a Muslim and all?

Last edited by swchandler on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will never solve the problem with radical extremist if we are not willing to acknowledge there is a problem within the Muslim community. Just like we can not get rid of pedophile priest, if we do not address the issue, but most Catholics I know were ok with exposing those creeps, for the better of all. I say good work Mr king, and I hope we can work with good muslims to weed out these bad people.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder whether Representive King would call forth all the Police Chiefs or Directors around the nation in front of Congress with a goal of no more crime, and making them directly responsible if it ever happens again.

Talk about wasting time and focus. I thought we were interested in ways to get Americans working again. You know jobs!

How quickly the Republicans forget their theme during the last election cycle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: